He's Still Mine. [SEQUEL TO H...

By princessofbreezy

Andre isn't exactly who we think he is, but will Zion be able to make Brianni see that? Will they get back to... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty.
disclaimer.

seventeen

5.1K 207 26
By princessofbreezy

Zion.

I helped Brianni get out the car, then gave her the keys with the phones while I made sure all the car doors were locked. Today was our first doctor's appointment. I was excited as fuck. I couldn't wait to see our little baby in that screen. We have been closer than before and we can't keep our hands off each other which is why it didn't come as a surprise to me that she's pregnant. I've been wanting to get a baby with her, and I want to propose to her soon because I know how she feels about having a baby first before she gets married.

I know she'll even want us to have a small ceremony first before a huge wedding. I'm planning a surprise for her. I'm only askingbher mom for help because I know that me talking to Brandi will cause a fight even though she will say she's over it, I know it will make her uncomfortable and I don't want her feeling any type of way but happiness while pregnant with my baby.

All these marriage and babies stuff we talked about while I was in prison and looking back at everything it's crazy that she's still here with me. I kissed her hand and she blushed looking at me. I brushed her stomach. "I can't wait until I can feel the baby move" I told her.

"I heard the baby kicking hurts, so I hope I get a calm baby that's all." She smiled. We finally got the doctor and we got the corona questions first before they got to the pregnancy questions. I've been extra careful with going out. I handle everything virtually with my friends helping me out with everything and get my men to handle everything for me now. Since I have more businesses established now, I employed more people and my reputation has been much more stronger. I have been home with Brianni and we are extra cautious regarding our safety.

The day I almost lost her made me realise that I never want us to be apart again because the thought of me losing her almost drove me insane. I couldn't even sleep, eat or think properly knowing I put her in that situation. They wanted to hurt me because of me, but that's in the past now. With me, she's always going to be safe.

On the great side... the virus killed my dad and I won't lie it did hurt me the first time I heard it but then I remembered everything he had done to not only hurt my mother, but my family... he deserved that. My sister was a daddy's girl, so she didn't handle it too well, she's still at the depression clinic because she was the one who was taking care of dad when he died and he died in her arms. She's still traumatized, mom ending up forcing her to go take care of herself. I hated seeing her that hurt but lowkey I'm happy he's gone now.

"I'm thinking of our baby also having a name that starts with B." She smiled looking at me while the doctor went out to print the sonogram and get the meds.

I chuckled. "Don't tell me you're on that corny shit too."

She laughed and playfully smacked my arm. "It's a cute tradition, Zion."

"That shit is corny as fuck." I laughed. The doctor came back with the pictures and the medicine. I looked at the images and admired the baby.

"I will see you two on your next appointment." The doctor smiled at us. When we left the doctor I got her some food and we went drove back home.

"I miss going out with Layla. I've been at home for too long." She sighed. I knew she hated staying at home all the time because she complains about it whenever  she gets the chance to.

"You know it's for your safety. And with this pandemic shit, I can't take a chance with you being pregnant now." I told her. She nodded brushing her belly.

"I know. I just miss everyone. Didi was supposed to come next weekend but something got delayed so she's coming back that other weekend. Layla is probably too busy with work to even visit me, well I understand I'm pregnant anyway... that could be a danger towards the baby." She ended up agreeing with me, which made me smile. "What about Krysti? She still has to go back and forth-"

"I'm going to talk to her about taking a paid leave until you're in the safe trimester. We can't afford you getting sick right now." I said brushing her tummy with my free hand. She smiled brushing my hand.

months later. •
Brandi

I smiled telling everyone to quiet down while she came in the house with Zion. This was Brianni's baby shower. "Ma! We're here."

I had planned and organized it myself. It is all a surprise, neither Zion or her knew about this all they know is we have an event planned out for them. Only my mom, Krysti, Layla and his mom knew and the people invited of course, which are his friends and family.

I fixed my outfit while the photographer prepared to start taking pictures and the videographer was ready next to him. All they knew was we had an event planned out for them, I nodded at the DJ and her favourite song played while they walked in and my sister looking beautiful as always! "OKAY SIS!" I hyped her up and she smiled brushing me off.

(Brianni's picture is edited so do not drag me, my skills are not perfect.)

She looked amazing! I rushed to hug her and she squealed happily in my ear. "Didi this is amazing! Thank you so much for this" she smiled looking at everyone here. I even managed to get Taela's pregnant ass here.

I also gave her a baby shower last week since her baby daddy wanted nothing to do with her until the baby is born... this was out of respect for Kam, which in think was bullshit because he shouldn't have made her pregnant in the first place and Kam's ass should've treated her better and she wouldn't have done what she did. I'm not excusing what Tae did but it is immature of Kam to dish out what she can't take.

She was so close to giving birth, her and Brianni are having what I call hood twins. Turns out Hakim did get Taela pregnant, so them babies are going to be besties after all

"You know I had go all out for my nephew."   I said brushing her growing tummy. He stared kicking hard. I loved that he recognized my voice and got excited for me. "There go TT's baby."

"Didi, not again!" She pushed me whining about the kicks. "This shit hurt, bitch"

"I can tell by how rude you are that it's gonna be a violent kid. Lord... let me pray over my nephew." I joked going towards her bump again and she laughed playfully smacking me off.

"You play all day." She laughed and finally went to sit down next to Zion. For my sister's peace I don't conversate with Zion. We talk like civil people, but we don't talk without a reason for us to talk, and I'm not even complaining. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable and even though she says she's over it and fine I still don't want her feeling some type of way so I don't communicate with him at all. Brianni wants to open up her own dental clinic, so I'll be babysitting most of the time when I'm free.

The event went great just like I prayed for. I was in my corner a lot because not a lot of our family members and Zion's friends don't like me. I was a little surprised though to see Travis attend the baby shower. He kept me company the whole time and we were laughing off gossiping about everyone. He's still trying to take me out like I'll change my mind, but it has been harder saying no to him with how close we have become. I knew he had also already established some sort of friendship with my mom... yes, my forward -ass-mom.

She likes him so much she invites him to every thing we do because she says he's a nice man after I told her all his shenanigans and she told me everyone had a past, just like I did. Which is true but it's hard to believe that he'd change in just a space of months. Yes, this pandemic has been life changing for a lot of people, but I didn't think he was a part of that statistic. "Who invited you?" I asked him when he came back to stand next to me after a smoking session with my cousins and Zion's friend.

"Ouch..." he touched his heart faking a cry. I rolled my eyes smiling. "Your mom invited me, she said something about you being miserable without me here."

I laughed at that. "She did, huh?" I looked over at her "well, let's just say not everyone can just forget my past."

"Tell me about it..." he said sarcastically. I chuckled. "At least you know how it feels now."

"Okay, okay. Point taken." I raised my hands up in surrender. "When are you going to stop nagging me about this date?"

"When you say yes." He smiled, I shook my head laughing.

"If I lose my job over this-" he cut me off with a kiss and I didn't even have the energy to stop him, so I went along with it until I heard my aunties making crazy ass sounds... if you think my mom was ghetto, my aunties were definitely worse but they were the life of the party. I stopped and smiled at him as he started turning pink from blushing, which I thought was so cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.2K 69
Dave east falls in love with a Amaria! They get to know each other for a little bit before she friend zones him. Dave is not able to resist Amaria an...
2.2K 49 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zion stayed well protected by both parents, both wanting her to avoid the struggles they had. She was on the straighten arr...
1.3K 23 22
16 year old De'arra is not da type ta love but wat happens when she attends a new skool n meets a (hood nigga) name Demon will he be da answer ta all...
538K 20.6K 48
Brianni uses her sister's pictures and information to live her best social media life not knowing she'd meet the love of her life that way. Will he a...