Alhambra(الحمرا)

By pearlyouna

A book dedicated to short stories. Pictures and poetry used in this book is not mine credit goes to the right... More

Prisoner of his love ✔
Note
💍
💍💍
💍💍💍
💍💍💍💍
Colours of love✔
🎨
🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨🎨
Epilogue
Fairy-tale love story✔
characters
🎭
🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
Unbreakable Promise
Character sketch 🦋
🦋
🦋🦋
🦋🦋🦋
Is Dil Pa Zor Nahi✔
Characters
🕊
🕊🕊
🕊🕊🕊
Important Note
🕊🕊🕊🕊
Announcement
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Choice
Epilogue
Tumhari Chahat ✔
Character sketch
💔
💔💔
💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔💔
Epilogue
Sajda Tere Pyar Ka ✔
Characters
🍁
🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Epilogue
Tere Deewani✔
Character sketch
🍂
🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Mission Ronaq Hayat✔
Character sketch
♠️
♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Something New Ahead
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
News
Bonus
Chit Chat
Tu Bewafa✓
Character sketch
♤♤
♤♤♤
♤♤♤♤
Dhadkan✓
Character sketch
🌺
🌺🌺
Amusement
Surprise 🥳
New Story
Pain
🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
News
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Epilogue
Bhul Na Jana🎻🎻
Character Sketch
Something
🎻
🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻🎻
news
Kamal e Ast
Character Sketch
🥀
🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Ishq Mushq
Dil Sambhal Ja Zara
Character Sketch
✨✨
✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Ik tu wo koh kaff ki shahzadi
Character Sketch
💫
💫💫
💫💫💫
💫💫💫💫
Final

♠️♠️♠️

978 85 1
By pearlyouna

Mujh sa mat poch mera dil ki kahani hamdam

Isma kuch parda nasheeno ka bhi naam ata hain

💫💫💫💫

Azan sighed, sitting down making Amaan look towards him.

"Kya hua"he said in a surprisingly calm tone.

(what happen)

"Ghar wapis jana para ga is sa pehla ka tumhari Jannum security bhej dain hamain dhondhna ka liya"he said raising an eyebrow making him close in his eyes in irritation.

(I have to go back home otherwise your Jannum with send Security to search for us)

"Bhool gaya call karna"he said, making him shake his head.

(I forgot to call)

"Tum wapas chala jao mein.....sab kuch sahi karka kuch din main ajao ga"he said while Azan chuckled in amusement knowing that how his dear brother is going to make everything alright.

(you go back.....I'll be back in few days after making everything right)

"Kisi ko pata na lagna dena bus"he said patting his back.

(just don't let anyone know)

"Aj tak kisi ko pata laga hai"Amaan replied while smirking.

(to this date did I let anyone know)

"Main ja raha hun lakan Dadi jaan ko call kar lana warna meri shamat aye gi"he said walking away while Amaan laughed loudly at how his brother still gets scared of his grandmother.

(I am going but don't forget to call grandma otherwise I'll be in trouble)

💫💫💫💫

ankhon ko usi ka intezar hai

Unhi ke liye yeh roop yeh shringar hai

standing on the terrace she was watering the plants lost in her thoughts.

"Zarmina Appi"Tabish and Zabir's shout made her lose her balance and the flower pot fell from the wall making her eyes wide open gulping down in fear she looked down her eyes fell on Azan who was standing close to where the pot fell ,she tried to look deeply but his reaction made her more shocked he smiled seeing her colour drained face and went inside.

"Is she dreaming "she thought...........

recovering from the shock she looked back at the culprits who took a step back...

"kon si qayamat agai hai jo itni chila raha tha"she asked in her angry tone putting her both hands on her waist..

(what storm has come that you guys are shouting so much)

"ara Appi hum tu bus app ko ya batana aye tha ka Dadi Jaan ka kambra main koi special meeting ho rahi hai aur ap yahan time waste kar rahi hain"both said in excitement making her smile...

(Oo Appi we are here just to tell you that there is special meeting happening in Grandma's room and you are here wasting your time)

"baat kya ho rahi hai"she asked in excitement.

(what are they talking about)

"Tuba Appi ka sasural wala Rukhsati ki date fix karna araha hain sham ko"both said in unison while she started running towards her bedroom which she shares with Tuba making both of them follow her.

(tonight Tuba Appi's In laws are coming to fix the date of their wedding)

💫💫💫💫

sabse chhupa ke idhar se udhar se

Mujhko hi dekhe chor nazar se

She looked from behind the window trying to hear what was happening inside but her eyes got stuck on him who was sitting beside his Grandmother. She stared at him without blinking, losing herself somewhere but her dark brown eyes widened when his eyes fell on her .

shrugging her shoulder she ran away from their ..........but someone felt his heart beating a little faster than before......

💫💫💫💫

Sambhalo zara apna anchal gulabi

Dekhao na hass hass ka ankain sharabi

"Kya hua"he asked, looking at her lost figure.

(what happen)

She looked towards him with her innocent eyes shining with confusion.....

How can someone be so beautiful without even trying.....he thought.

"Dilruba maar dalo gi kisi din "he said under his breath not wanting her to hear it.

(you will kill me one day )

"Ji"she questioned not knowing what he was saying.

(what?)

"Umm..kuch nahi tum aj hospital sa discharge ho jao gi ghar jana ka time agaya hai"he said to her smiling lightly.

(umm...nothing you are discharging from hospital today it is time to go back home)

"Kon sa ghar"her broken voice made him froze.......

(which home)

"Pata nahi kitni badkismat hun main na mujah maut ati hai na hi jiya jata hai"she said while her lips tremble in pain making him clinch his fist.

(I don't even know how unfortunate I am neither able to die nor live)

He is not going to forgive anyone who tried to hurt his angel.

At this time he just wants to ask her what happened.......but at the end he doesn't want to increase her pain.

💫💫💫💫

Stopping the car in front of his house he forwarded his hand for her to hold but immediately held it back knowing that she is not going to hold it.

He doesn't know who she is ,where she came from but the only thing he remembered ...was she was the girl from his dream which was becoming reality unknowingly.

Taking her inside he took her in her bedroom and started walking towards the exit but stopped hearing her honey filled voice..

"Main apko janti hun,"she said, suddenly making him confused.

(I know you)

"matlab"he said with a raised eyebrow and confused expression.

(mean...)

"main apko bohat pehla sa janti hun magar ya mat pochiye ga ka kab sa abhi itni himat nahi hai kuch bata sakon"she said while her eyes got glossy making him feel an ache in his heart.

(I know you fro long but don't ask me how I don't have any courage to tell you more)

"jis din mujh par bharosa ho jae us din bata dena abhi aram karo mujha koi kam hai kuch der main wapis ao ga"he said giving her a short smile and walking away leaving her in daze.

(tell me on the day when you will be able to trust me take rest I have some work I'll be back soon)

💫💫💫💫

he entered the basement with his dark aura which can make any one tremble in fear Yasir came forward giving him the black file while he stretched his neck taking it from him.

"Kahan sa pagda isa,"he asked, looking at the unconscious man tied to the chair.

(from where you caught him)

"kidnapping main jo log involves hain ya un mainsa ik hai lakan...."he stopped gulping down, making him look towards.

(he is one of them who is involved in kidnapping but...)

"lakan....."he asked with a raised eyebrow.

(but...)

"lakan main culprit ka nahi pata isna usa kabhi nahi dekha"he answered, making him clench his fist in anger.

(but the main culprit is unknown he never saw him)

his eyes fell on the man who regained his consciousness back and looked around he went towards him with fast speed taking the hold of a baseball bat he hit him with full force while speaking anything.....

looking at the man covered in blood for last he went away with a messed up mind.....

he just wants her to be happy away from all the danger in this world...

💫💫💫💫

Suna hai tum bhi raton ko der tak jaga karta ho

Yadon ka mara ho ya

Muhabat main hara ho

entering the kitchen he filled the glass with water but froze midway hearing the painful scream without thinking anything he ran towards her room opening the door he found her sitting on the bed breathing heavily drenched in her in her own sweat while tears streaming down her pale cheeks....

she looked towards him through her damped eyelashes making his heart ache. Walking closer to her he sat in front of her wiping her tears with his thumb and he shook his head like he was telling her that everything is going to be okay......

"Hua kya tha Dilruba...aisa kya hua jis na tumha itna thodh diya"he whispered close to her making her look towards him.

(what happened Dilruba.....what happened that broke you so much)

"Tumha na janta hua bhi tumhara udas hona dil main teer ki tarha zaham karta hai"he said gulping down harshly.

(you being sad gives me wound like an arrow without even knowing you)

"Main...main Ibrahim Munawar ki bahan hun"she said choking on her own tears making his heart froze.

(I...I am Ibrahim Munawar's sister)

"Maan tum meri Ronaq ko nahi janta wo duniya ki sab sa hassen ladki hai"

(Maan you don't know my Ronaq she is the most beautiful girl in the world)

The voice played in his mind, making him feel an ache in his heart.

"Kahan hai wo...."he asked hoping for a positive answer but uncontrollable tears left from his already bloodshot eyes hearing her next words.

(Where is he..)

"Mar diya.....mera bhai ko mar diya unhon na"she whispered while her lips wobbled showing the inner pain her heart was feeling.

(they killed...they killed my brother)

"Usa meri ankhon ka samna mar diya"she said looking towards him.

(they killed him in front of my own eyes)

"Mera muhafiz cheen liya mujhse" she cried remembering the dreadful moment...

while he clenched his fist biting his inner cheek to stop himself from shouting out loud.

(they took my protector away from me)

"na ja na"he whined pulling his hand who laughed at his childishness.

(don't go)

"jana zarori hai meri guriya mera intezar kar rahi ho gi"he said smiling softly remembering his sister.

(It is important my doll is waiting for me)

"meri baat kaise ho gi tumsa wahan tu signal bhi nahi aata "he whined remembering the last time he went to visit his sister.

(how will I talk to you there are no signals)

"khat likh lana"he joked, getting a smack in return.

(write letter for me)

"agli bar nahi jao ga main usa bhi apna sath yahin la ao ga"he replied while his eyes shined with happiness.

(I won't go next time I will take her here with me)

"tu meri Jaan hai Yaar ''he shouted, hugging him tightly while they lost their balance, making them fall on the bed......

(you are my life buddy)

he never thought it was going to be their last hug......

💫💫💫💫

The next day early in the morning he found her sitting in the garden lost in her own thoughts without saying anything he went towards her sitting beside her he spoke.....

"Mera sath Mannat haveli chalo gi"he asked with a hope making her look towards him.

(will you go me to Mannat Haveli)

"Han chalo gi"she replied immediately, making him confused.

(yes I will go)

"par meri ek khwahish hai kya puri karain ga ap"she said while her eyes shined with tears.

(but I have one wish will you fulfil it for me)

"han karon ga"he replied like he was assuring her to make everything better.

(yes I will)

"Main un katilon ko apna hathon sa marna chahti hun"she said, making him freeze but he composed himself immediately.

(I want to punish those murderers with my hands)

"mera wada hai tum apna badla khud lo gi"he whispered softly. It was his promise that he would make them suffer.........

(it's my promise that you will take your own revenge)

💫💫💫💫

That's it for today

Do comment to tell me how you are finding this story.

Don't forget to vote.

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜

Continue Reading