Saved

AMAC45 tarafından

Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160

28

3.4K 121 23
AMAC45 tarafından

Kimora's POV

"Mom's I'm going." I say.

"Okay Bubs." Mama says.

"Be back soon" Mom says.

"I will." I say then I walk towards the door of the team chill room.

"Gonna go have sex again?" Kelley asks with a smirk.

"Shut the fuck up." I say.

"Kelley was there actually a need for you to say something?" Mom says.

"Just because Carli won't fuck you doesn't mean you need to shit on me for having a sex life." I say.

Apparently Carli doesn't want to have sex during camps.

"Don't bring my relationship into this." Kelley says.

"Then don't bring up my sex life." I say. "Kelley we're not friends so why the fuck do you care what I do with my life?"

"Because I don't need you distracted at the Olympic's with fucking everything with boobs."

"If I wanna have consensual sex with every woman at the Olympics I'm gonna do it." I say. "And you can't say a damn thing about it because you are not my mother."

"Enough." Becky says. "Let's not fight right before a match."

"Tell that to her." I say and point to Kelley. "She's the one who started this."

"I swear to fucking..." Kelley says as I look at my watch.

"Great Job Kelley." I say. "You fucked up my pre-match routine."

Tonight's our first of two matches against Germany and we're playing at Hard Rock Stadium.

"Bubba chill." Mama says. "The bus is here so we need to go."

I roll my eyes then I grab my stuff and walk towards the door of the team chill room so 

Actually

Fuck Kelley

"Hey Kelley." I say and look at my Mommy's supposed best friend. "While we're on the bus maybe you can tell the team about the Lé Chateau Club."

Kelley and Carli's eyes widen then I smirk at them.

"I'm not the one everyone should be worried about fucking anything with boobs." I say.

"Bubba." Mama warns.

"Mama if they're gonna shit on me then I'm gonna expose them." I say

Mama sighs then she and Mom lead me out of the chill room and towards the bus.

"Okay I gotta ask." Mom says. "What's the Lé Chateau Club?"

"It's a swinger's club in Jersey." I say. "They're swingers."

"Well Damn." Mom says. "How'd you did you find that out?"

"Kelley talks in her sleep." I say.

I'm Kelley's roommate this camp.

"Enough about that." Mama says. "Let's just focus on the game.

- - - - -

"OH MY GOD." I shout after Carli doesn't pass the ball to me for the umpteenth time.

Moments later the ref blows for full time so I walk over to Carli.

"Next time I'm open you better pass me the ball or get off the fucking pitch." I say then I walk off the pitch and head to the locker room.

Once I get to the locker room, I take my jersey off, throw it in the laundry bin, then sit in my locker as everyone comes and sits down.

"Hey." Kelley aggressively says. "Don't you ever fucking speak to my wife like that again."

"Fuck off." I say. "I'll speak how I wanna speak."

"You know you're only here because you almost got shot."

"Kelley I swear." Ash says. "I'm gonna fucking punch you."

"Well it's about time you talk to me about that Kelley." I say.

"I talked to you about it." Kelley says.

"Kelley everyone here called or texted me after I almost got shot by the cops." I say. "Everyone except you and your selfish ass wife."

"Don't..." Carli says, but I cut her off.

"Bitch I was open 10 mother fucking times and you never passed once." I say.

"I mean she's not wrong." Someone mumbles.

"You're only here because of your last name." Kelley says.

"KELLEY." A bunch of my teammates as I get in Kelley's face.

"Of course I'm only here because of my last name you dumb fucking cunt." I say.

"Let..."

"Because of my last name I'm still alive Kelley." I say. "And if my last name wasn't Heath then I'd be getting raped again and again and again and again and again and again and again until I couldn't take it anymore and I'd end up killing myself."

I take a deep breathe then I look at my least favorite teammate.

"Kelley you told me back in August that I could be anything I wanted to be." I say. "I guess you meant that I could be anything I wanted to be as long as I didn't take your job."

Wait

"Kelley are you drunk?" I ask

"No." Kelley says as her eyes widen.

"Then why can I smell it on your breath?" I say

"I'm not drunk." Kelley says. "I'm sober."

"Well that's bullshit." Mama and Becky say.

"What'd you mean?" Carli asks

"Your wife's room is littered with beer bottles and beer cans." I say then Mama and Becky nod.

"She cleans her shit up when you come to visit." Mama says.

"Face it Kelley." I say. "You're a drunk."

"Am not." Kelley says

"Really?" I question

Kelley doesn't say anything so I sigh then I zip open her bag and pull out the small flask in it.

"Then how do you explain this?" I ask then I toss the flask to Carli.

"Vodka?" Carli questions. "Kelley you said you'd stop."

"I have." Kelley says.

"Kelley until you admit your an alcoholic, don't ever let my name come out of your mouth." I say.

"Dammit Kelley." Carli says then she grabs her stuff and leaves the locker room.

"CARLI." Kelley shouts then she grabs her bags and follows her wife. "CARLI WAIT."

After Carli and Kelley leave, I sit back down in my locker.

"Kimora?" Mama says as she and Mom squat in front of me. "Why are you crying?"

"Why am I here?" I ask. "All I do is mess up and cause trouble."

"Oh sweetie" Mom says then she sits in my lap and brings my head to her chest. "You didn't cause any trouble."

"Everyone except Carli knew about Kelley's problem with booze." Pinoe says from the locker next to me.

"I should just disappear." I mumble.

"Bitch." Ash says. "If you disappear then you will have 23 or more woman searching the world looking for you."

"I'm not worth it." I mumble.

"You are worth it." Mom says.

"And for the rest of your life we will show you how worthy you are." Mama says.

"Okay." I dejectedly say.

"I know you don't believe us." Mom says. "But we'll do everything in our power to make you see how worthy of love you are."

I decide not to push the subject any more so I lean into Mom.

"Can we go see Charlie?" I ask.

"Yeah Baby." Mama says. "We can go see Charlie."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

689K 17.3K 114
Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and she's been gone for almost 4 years. Wha...
413K 7.3K 52
Sage is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her father. Her mother has become abusive and hasn't let Sage out of the h...
226K 7.6K 108
Talia has a lot of secrets, but her biggest secret she hopes nobody will ever find out. Her secret could put the people she loves most in danger. How...
128K 2.5K 36
Alex lives in a foster home. Her mother died when there was fire in the house and her father died in a plane crash. Her brother is the only one left...