38

Kimora's POV

"Congrats on getting Gold." The nude woman I have pinned to the door says as we break our kiss and catch our breath's.

"Thanks

"Thanks." I say then I squat down and burry my head in Alex Scott's Pussy

"Oh Fuck." Alex says.

"You're so wet Babygirl." I say and hook my arms around Alex's thigh's.

"All for you Kai." Alex moan as I breathe on her core. "All for my favorite gold medalist."

"You have such a pretty pussy Alex." I coo then I take a long slow lick of Alex's pussy "And you taste so good."

"Kai please." Alex begs then I go to town on her pussy. "Oh thank fuck."

I continue tasting Alex for a long time while listening to Alex's moans.

"Kai...Kai...Kimora I'm gonna cum." Alex moans so I add two fingers to her pussy and start pumping them in and out of her.

"Cum for me Alex." I say and look at my girl. "I wanna taste you."

I reattach my mouth to Alex's pussy then continue to taste her while fingering her. A few minutes later Alex's grip on my hair tightens then she coats my face with her juices.

"Fuck Kai." Alex moans as I continue to taste her and finger her through her orgasm.

I keep tasting and fingering Alex for a while then I feel her wrap her thighs around my head.

"I'm not going anywhere Alex." I say then kiss Alex's thigh's.

"I'm so fucking close." Alex says. "Fuck you really know how to eat pussy."

"Let go Alex." I say as I continue to finger and taste Alex. "Cum on my face and let me taste your juices."

"Kai." Alex shouts in ecstasy as she covers my face with her juices.

Once Alex has finished coating my face with her juices I clean her pussy up then I resume tasting Alex and fingering her.

"You taste so good Alex." I say then I kiss up Alex's body.

Once I reach Alex's face I passionately kiss the English woman.

As Alex and I are kissing, we shuffle over towards her bed.

We're in Alex's room since Syd and Kristie are using Kristie and I's room.

"Are you hard for me Kai?" Alex innocently asks as she strokes my dick

"You gonna do something about that beautiful?" I question and stroke Alex's face.

Alex smiles at me as she grabs her shirt and sets it at my feet then she kneels onto the shirt.

Alex then takes one of my balls in her mouth as she speeds up her strokes.

"Fucking hell." I moan as I tangle my hands in Alex's black hair.