91

Kimora's POV

"That's all I have for you today." Vlatko says at the end of our film review session. "If none of you have anything to add then you all are free to get ready for tonight's team bonding."

Nobody says anything.

"Alrighty then we'll see you all down stairs in an hour." Vlatko says then he and some of the staff leave the SKYLOFT we're meeting in.

"Kai have you seen this?" Sonnett asks then she puts a video up on the tv.

"Yep." I say when I see what video Emily's talking about.

The video is of Slavěna Málková who is a Czech woman that has the WBO middleweight belt.

She's also a racist.

The video she posted is her calling me a monkey and other racist shit.

"She's my next opponent." I say. "And she's not gonna make it out of the ring."

"She better not." Sarah says.

"I'm gonna go get ready." I say then I get up, leave the room, and walk down to my room

When I get to my room I head inside, head to my room, go to my bathroom then I get into the shower and clean myself.

Once I'm all clean and sweet smelling, I put on some of the perfume that Jackie bought for me then I change into my black silk boxers, my orange Netherlands Jersey with my soulmate's name and number on the back, my black skinny jeans, socks and my orange and black Jordan's.

After I'm dressed I take a picture of my self for Jackie then I send it to the woman of my dreams.

Boo Bear🧡: KIMORA JADE HEATH

Boo Bear🧡: THAT IS SO NOT FAIR

Boo Bear🧡: HOW ARE YOU GONNA LOOK LIKE A WHOLE FUCKING MEAL WHEN I'M NOT THERE TO EAT YOU UP?

Boo Bear🧡: OH MY FUCK YOUR TITTIES LOOK SO GOOD

Boo Bear🧡: I WANNA SMOTHER MY FACE WITH THEM

Boo Bear🧡: WAIT A MINUTE

Boo Bear🧡: YOUR DICK LOOKS SO FUCKING BIG.

Boo Bear🧡: WHAT THE FUCK BABA?

Boo Bear🧡: Okay I'm done being horny.

Me: 😂 😂 😂

Boo Bear🧡: I can't wait to see you.

Me: Me to Boo Bear.

Me: I can't wait to fall asleep with you in my arms.

Me: I love you Jackie

Boo Bear🧡: I love you Kimora.

"Come on MoMo." Kyra says.

"Coming." I say as I grab my wallet then I put on my glasses.

Once my glasses are on I grab my black and orange Baltimore Orioles hat then I head towards the sound of Kyra's voice. 

No I am not an Orioles fan.

The hat just goes with my outfit.

I'm not really a fan of any baseball team.

"Aww." Crystal says when I appear.

"What?" I ask.

"You and your twin are whipped." Sam says then I notice what my twin's wearing