43

Kimora's POV

"This is your captain Speaking." I say over the plane intercom. "We've reached our cruising altitude of 32 thousand feet so you are free to move about the cabin."

"Psst." I hear Mommy say behind me.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Can I sit up here with you?"

"Sure." I say. "I could use some company."

"Sweet." Mommy says then she sits in the co-pilots chair next to me.

"No snuggles with Mama and Mom?" I ask.

"They're asleep with Charlie and Kyra on the bed."

"Ah." I say.

"What about Rose and Sam?" I ask.

Sam and Rose are flying with us to Orlando for national team camp.

"They're watching Netflix." Mommy says.

"Cool." I say. "Can you hand me a coke?"

"Sure can." Mommy says then she opens the fridge door and hands me a soda.

"Thanks." I say. "Help yourself to any of the drinks and snacks."

"Thanks." Mommy says then she grabs a sprite and one of the pre made sandwiches I bought from the grocery store for the plane ride. "So how much longer?"

"9 hours." I say.

"Oof." Mommy says.

"Yeah." I say. "You can sleep in here if you want."

"I may." Mommy says then she turns to me. "But first I wanna know how you are with Jackie."

"We're good." I say with a smile as I look at the picture of Jackie and I.

"Wait you have pictures on here?" Mommy asks as she points to the pictures I have on the blank bit of dash in front of me.

"Mhmm." I say then I point to the picture's. "That's me and my dad, me and Mama A, me and Mama I, me and Kyra, me and you, me and Mama, me and Mom, me and Charlie, the six of us, and me and Jackie."

"Why?"

"I just like having them there." I say.

"What we're you're biological parents like?" Mommy asks.

"Mama Astrid loved being in nature." I say. "Our PE time during homeschooling was her taking us to explore different parts of the base and the surrounding area's of Japan."

"How old was she when..."

"36." I say. "Mama Ingrid was 41 when she died and Dad was 46 when he died."

"How'd your Mom's meet?"

"They grew up next door to each other." I say.

"What was Mama Ingrid like?"

"She was funny." I say and smile. "She always made sure that we started the day with a smile on our face and ended the day with a smile on our face."

"Aww."

"Mama Ingrid's also the reason I started playing football." I say then Mommy looks at me like a confused puppy. "Mama Astrid would always go snowboarding with Kyra since they both liked boarding, but since I sucked at snowboarding, Mama Ingrid introduced me to football and she'd always play with me while Mama A and Kyra we're working on snowboarding."

"Are you good at any winter sports?" Mommy asks.

"Speed skating." I say. "Both short track and long track."