98

Kimora's POV

"Let's roll people." Mom says then everyone who came to watch me box heads outside and gets in the 6 party buses that we rented for the weekend.

Today's weigh-in day for my fight which is tomorrow and we're on the way there now.

In my party bus is myself, Jackie, Kyra, Jordyn, Mom, Mama, Mommy, Charlie, Mom's sisters and Brother, Mama's sisters, mommy's sisters, and my grandparents.

Once in the party bus I sit down then Jackie sits down next to me and holds my hand.

"Psst." I whisper as we start driving to the weigh-in.

"Yeah Baba?" Jackie whispers

"Titty time tonight?" I whisper.

"Of course." Jackie says then she kisses me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say then Jackie rests her head on my shoulder.

I kiss the love of my life's head then I rest my head on hers and shut my eyes for the rest of the drive to the weigh-ins.

When the bus stops, Jackie and I get up, then we intertwine our hands and leave the bus.

Once everyone has got off the 6 party buses we head inside then my immediate family follows me while everyone else heads inside to find a seat.

Eventually I figure out where to go then we wait as the other fight's are weighed.

10 minutes later my opponent is called out to weigh in

Eventually my opponents weight is announced and she weigh's 158 pounds.

"COMING TO THE STAGE." The announcer says. "THE WBC, WBA, IBF, AND THE RING MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, WITH A 6 AND 0 RECORD, PLEASE WELCOME KIMORA, THE BLACK PANTHER, HEATH."

"Why'd you have to shout?" I mumble as my twin and I walk out on stage.

When I get to the scale I take off my slides, my sweats, and my shirt which leaves me in a sports bra and compression shorts.

Once I'm in my sports bra and compression shorts, I step onto the scales while my club and country teammates whistle at me playfully.

"THE SCALE READS 160 POUNDS." The announcer dude shouts then I step off the scale.

Once I'm off the scales I head back to my twin and get dressed.

After I'm dressed I head over to my then we do the face off thing.

My opponent, Slavěna Málková, tries to get under my skin, but she sucks at it.

"Alright girls." The promoter dude says. "We're good."

"You die tomorrow." Slavěna says.

"Good luck with that." I say then we walk away from each other.

Once I'm off the stage I intertwine my hand with Jackie's then my family and I go search for our friends and family.

When we find our friends and family I hug my aunts, uncle, and grandparents then I look at everyone.

"Come on people." I say. "Let's go eat."

Everyone nods so we head out to the party buses, gets on their bus, then we head to the restaurant that my Mom's rented out for us to eat dinner at.

"I have a deal for you." Jackie says.

"Okay." I say then my soulmate ghosts her lips over my ear.