His Joy {Peter Parker X Stark...

By areyoutonystankk

"Friends. I have friends. Friends who aren't superheroes. Oh Josie, if only you knew." Ever since Afghanistan... More

{Quick message!}
{Intro}
{Josie meets the world}
{Josie meets school}
{Josie meets some random woman}
{Josie meets Peter}
{Josie meets emotional trauma}
{Josie meets overprotective Dad}
{Josie meets Obadiah}
{Josie meets celebrity crushes}
{Josie meets Tony, again}
{Josie meets academic decathlon}
{Josie meets birthdays}
{Josie meets Stark screaming matches}
{Josie meets flying}
{Josie meets Spider-Man}
{Josie meets her dad's suit}
{Josie meets Aunt May}
{Josie meets Iron Man}
{Josie meets forged signatures}
{Josie meets insane murderers}
{Josie meets Tony Stark}
{Josie meets the start of all her issues}
{Josie meets lying to Peter}
{Josie meets the truth}
{Part 2} || {When they argue}
{Josie meets the Stark Expo}
{Josie meets a hangover}
{Josie meets the new CEO}
{Josie meets Joselyn Stark}
{Josie meets Natalie Rushman}
{Josie meets crashing at Peter's}
{Josie meets total confusion}
{Josie meets Tony's attempt at food}
{Josie meets the Fun Avengers}
{Josie meets birthday parties}
{Josie meets homecoming}
{Josie meets hammeroids}
{Josie meets being alone in a crowded room}
{Josie meets heart-to-hearts}
{Josie meets apologies}
{Part 3} || {When they're happy}
{Josie meets awkward teenage relationships}
{Josie meets the Avengers Initiative}
{Josie meets a date}
{Josie meets Loki}
{Josie meets banana splits}
{Josie meets the battle of New York}

{Josie meets Monaco}

1.1K 16 2
By areyoutonystankk

May 27 2010

"So, Mr. 'nobody can ever see Josie's face' is now taking her to Monaco with him?", Pepper glares daggers at Tony, as she sits in the back of the car with the two Starks.

"It's nothing, Happy is looking after her in a hotel room, nobody will see her. She deserves to get out of Malibu for once in a while. Life is short, I want to spend it with my daughter.", he says.

"Well, you'll probably spend it in the bar or in someone else's hotel room. The sentiment is nice though.", says Josie.

"Just be happy I let you come.", Tony raises his eyebrows.

The car comes to a stop, "Alright, take care of her, Hap. I'll send you up something to eat. Love you.", he kisses her on the forehead and ruffles her hair, then goes to get out of the car.

"Wait, Dad.", he stops, "Why did you change your mind?"

"Because I'm Tony Stark.", he smirks, then gets out of the car and closes the door quickly.

Happy drives to the car park in the hotel, then he and Josie sneak to a hotel room. Josie runs up to the window straight away and stares at the turquoise, glistening ocean. Below them, the streets are buzzing with excited crowds and fancy cars arriving. Happy switches on the TV, ready for when the race starts.

"You excited?", Happy asks.

"Yeah! I don't really know how racing works, but I'm just happy to not be in Malibu anymore."

"Oh, I can't imagine what you're going through. It must be awful to be cramped up in a multimillion-dollar mansion, that's always sunny, with a view of the ocean.", he says sarcastically.

She rolls her eyes and giggles, "It's just nice to have a change of scenery."

"Well, you deserve a break, kid. After putting up with your dad for so long.", he jokes.

"It's been tough, but I've worked through it. Can we turn on the TV now?", she grabs the remote and switches the TV on.

"Bienvenue au Grand Prix, ici sous le soleil de Monaco.", somebody on the TV says.

"You're kidding. It's in French.", Happy takes the remote, but before he can switch it to English, a familiar face pops up.

"What's he doing?", Josie asks, as Tony walks onto the race track, fully geared up to drive, "He better not drive."

Tony walks up to the camera, "Well what's the use of having and owning a race car if you don't drive it.", he says. Then, the commentator starts talking in French again, as Tony gets into the car, leaving a very upset, professional race car driver.

"Holy shit! I've got to get down there!", Happy jumps up and runs over to the pile of Josie and Tony's luggage. He pulls out a gold and red metal case, then turns to Josie, "Uh, don't go anywhere."

She gets up and races to the door, "I'm coming with you."

"No, you're not.", he declares.

"Yes, I am.", she insists.

"We don't have time for this, Josie. Your dad will literally kill me.", Happy opens the door.

"Not if he gets killed trying to drive a race car first, or if I kill him first.", she says.

Happy gives her an annoyed look, then sighs and keeps hurrying down the corridor, "No time to argue that now. Go straight to the car, I'll grab Pepper and be right there.", he tosses her the keys, then rushes towards the bar, where Pepper is.

She nods and runs to the car park, she unlocks the car and gets in. Thirty seconds later, Pepper climbs in the back and Happy gets in the driver's seat. Immediately, they speed out onto the street. Pepper is so flustered and stressed, she doesn't notice Josie for a second.

"Josie!", she turns to Happy, "You brought Josie?"

"What was I supposed to do? Tony will kill me if I leave her alone and he'll kill me if I bring her."

"Whatever, we need to go now! Go, go!", Pepper yells.

"Hang on.", Happy says, as they crash straight through a barrier put up to block off the race track.

They have to dodge out of the way of race cars, as they drive the wrong way down the track. "Give me the case.", Pepper instructs Happy.

"Here. Take it.", he hands it back to her.

"Where's the key?"

"It's in my pocket."

"What's in the case?", Josie asks.

"Car!", Pepper screeches.

"In the case or about to hit us?", asks Josie, as they dodge around another race car, "Oh, about to hit us. Got it."

They round a corner and see Tony's car in a crumpled heap. Tony himself, is cornered against a fence, as a shirtless man, with electric Mr. Tickle arms, walks towards him menacingly. Tony sees them coming, and leaps onto the fence, just as they smash the shirtless man with the car. He passes out on the bonnet, as he's squished against the fence. Tony jumps down to the ground and rounds the side of the car furthest from Josie.

"Are you okay?", Happy asks, as Pepper screams, clutching onto Josie like both of their lives depend on it.

"Yeah.", Tony mumbles, stumbling towards Happy's window, "Were you heading for me or him?"

"I was trying to scare him.", Happy says.

"'Cause I can't tell!", Tony yells.

"Are you out of your mind?", Pepper screams.

"Better security."

"Get in the car right now!"

"I was attacked! We need better security!", he notices Josie cowering in the corner of the car, "You brought Josie? Seriously?"

"Just get in the car already!", Josie yells.

"Pepper, you're CEO. Better security measures. God, it's embarrassing.", Tony complains, heading round the back of the car. He opens the door, to Josie, who is now crying, "Scooch over, Jellybean.", she shuffles along to the middle seat, "First vacation in two years.", he mumbles angrily. Whiplash wakes up and slices the door in half right in his hand, which only makes Josie scream and cry more.

"Oh my god!", Pepper screams, as they ram into the man again.

"I got him!", Happy yells.

"Hit him again! Hit him again!", Tony shouts, "Football.", he points to the case, which Pepper is now using to shield her and Josie from the sparks flying everywhere.

Happy hits the guy another time, "I got him!", he yells again.

"Take the case! Take the case!", Pepper shouts, trying to give it to Tony with little success.

"Give him the case!", Happy yells at her.

Josie just sits in the middle seat, crying and screaming, "Stop banging the car!", Pepper screeches at Happy, as the airbag inflates, hitting him in the face.

The shirtless guy lifts his whips and slashes the middle of the car, hitting Josie. Tony rushes around the other side of the car, to get the case and stop the man. Shirtless man hits the car again, taking down some of the roof, which hits Josie on the head. As everything goes black, all Josie hears is screaming and yelling.

*     *     *     *     *

(a/n)
Hey guys! Remember to vote, comment, and all that jazz! There's some juicy stuff coming up in the next few chapters so stay tuned!!!
- Hannah(;

Coming up soon:
Present day:
Even more arguing!
Who's Peter Parker?
Civil War 2.0!
Scott tries to have a rap battle with Tony!
2010:
Tony demonstrates how not to parent!
Rhodey and Tony fall out at Tony's party!
Tony goes through a mid-life crisis!

Next chapter title:
Josie meets total confusion

Also! I'm currently working on a Captain America fan-fic called 'America's Sweetheart', so stay tuned for that if you'd be interested in reading it!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.6K 44
Cover art by ArtOfNe on Twitter A book of Spider-Man one-shots! MCU Spider-Man is the Peter Parker these stories are based off. All one-shots will be...
67.2K 1.5K 30
"𝙸 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝟹𝟢𝟢𝟢." ~ πšƒπš˜πš—πš’ πš‚πšπšŠπš›πš” Megan Stark has lived her whole life as one giant lie. Granted, she does it for her own safety...
67 0 13
"π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯ π•šπ•€ π•¨π•£π• π•Ÿπ•˜ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦?" Camryn Foster and Peter Parker continue living a normal life after the events that led to the downfall of...
18.7K 602 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...