She is the one

By maverick_damn

a Helena Bonham Carter Fanfiction! TW includes NFSW You're a young girl wanting to become an actress. One day... More

date night :)
wow it really happened but...
the day after
what is her plan?
never had this feeling before
she makes me feel good
please not again
new experiences
I need her... I know that
i cant wait
things happen

beginning....

1.6K 40 11
By maverick_damn

WORDS: 532 (five hundred-thirty-two)

hey, I am Y/N and this is how I found my girlfriend, the most amazing woman on this planet...

So basically it was just a normal morning, well at least that's what I thought when I woke up. You have to know...I am trying to become an actress. I woke up at 5 am. because I wanted to be productive today. I brushed my teeth and got ready for the day. My phone rang and I was wondering: Who in the actual hell calls me at six in the morning? 

 When I answered the phone, a director introduced himself. He explained to me that he had seen my application in the newspaper and wanted to see me today. 

I got so excited and kinda screamed: 'Yes of course I am gonna be there.'  At that moment I was the happiest person on earth. I have spent hours finding the right outfit, doing my MakeUp, and putting my hair into a cute hairstyle.

At 3 pm. I went to the audition. I was so excited and then I saw.....her. Helena Bonham Carter. I was shocked because I didn't think that the movie was going to be with famous actors and actresses. I just stared at her for two minutes straight when she came towards me. She looked at me and said: Hey, what's your name?  I looked at her and stuttered 'i-its Y/N.' 

You have to know...I fell in love with her when I was like 13 or 14. She was always my idol and I never thought I am going to meet her. 

It felt so unreal when she looked into my eyes. No need to be nervous I'm sure you're gonna be amazing darling. She said with a soft smile. Did she really just called me darling? Omg. I panicked but tried to act cool. T-Thank you Miss Bonham Carter. I said shyly. She giggled a bit and said 'Oh please just say Helena, I hate this long name' I looked at her lips while she said that but I didn't really realize until she took my chin and made me look into her eyes. I blushed a bit as I realize what I just did and looked at her. 

/after the casting/

I sat down after I finished my audition. I think it was pretty good, well at least no one yelled at me. I started to eat my sandwich but then I saw her. She was walking towards me and to be honest? She looked amazing. When she walked past me I had the courage to say something 'Miss Bo- Helena sorry, would you like to come to get a drink with me in the afternoon maybe?' Oh god did I really just asked that? Did I really just asked Helena Bonham Carter to go to get a drink with me? She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and said...

Well this is my first time writing a story...my first chapter but I'll keep going and sorry for spelling mistakes or wrong grammar I'm from Germany so my English is not perfect. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this first chapter see you in the next one :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
171K 9.3K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...