You Deserve To Be Happy.

By Salamandra006

This is how the story between Maya and Carina could continue after the episode where Maya cheats on Carina. (... More

[1] Broken
[2] It Hurts
[3] I'm A Mess
[4] Sign Of Destiny
[5] Consciousness
[6] Eyes Forward
[7] I'm Sorry
[8] If It's A Dream Don't Wake Me Up.
[9] Who Is She?
[10] That Song.
[11] What The Fuck?
[12] Again?
[13] You Are Mine
[14] Surprises
[15] Don't Worry, Be Happy.
[16] Follow The Sun
[17] Adrenaline
[18] Mental Break Down
[19] Bipolar Disorder?
[20] Did You Hear The Doctor?
[21] Old Friends.
[22] Nightmares
[23] Hide Out
[24] Don't Even Think About It
[25] Write Down My Thoughts.
[26] The Black Briefcase
[27] It Was One Of The Best
[28] Hey There Delilah
[29] BOOM
[30] More Days
[33] Love, Relax and Cuddles
[31] Old Wild West
[34] A Fluffy and Hairy Surprise
[35] The Key
[36] You Are My Missing Piece
[37] More Flexibility
[38] Ocean Eyes
[39] Don't Worry Little One
[40] I'm Doing My Best

[32] The Pick

724 17 0
By Salamandra006

Carina

Maya started kissing me passionately, but when I decide something I don't give up so easily, so I bite her lower lip, gently...and then I quickly walk away from her, saying

"Maybe later, bambina. Now I'm hungry."

And I run to the kitchen.
She stays in the bedroom, I hear her wearing something comfortable and after a few minutes, that seem endless, here she is...
Her unsatisfied expression makes me laugh.

"You are so beautiful when you are upset."

I say biting a French fry.

She blushes, but decides to keep going our game so she sits down next to me, takes her burger and starts eating it with a look full of promises...

On the third bite I see the sauce dribbling down a little bit on her tank top and a little on her breasts.

She looks at me, eager for revenge and with shiny eyes...
Then with her finger she takes some sauce right from there, and brings it to her mouth, sucking it.
Her gesture ends right in the middle of my thighs, which instinctively became tighten...
I'm starting to feel warm, and I can't stop looking at her.
She smiles, and continues with her torture...
But then she suddenly gets up and her breasts is now right in front of me, really close to my face.

"Can you please tell me if I took it all off?"

I'll check, and I see she left some...right in the middle of her breasts.

I can only say

"You still have some here."
In a whisper.

"Can you help me get it off?"

She asks me, caressing my cheek.
I can't take it anymore.
I grab her by the hips and with my tongue I go to do what she just asked me...
She immediately moans, and I start to touch her, kiss her and lick her everywhere.

How the hell did she do that? She had me fooled. And it makes me even more excited, so I pick her up and take her right to the bedroom.

I wanted to hold back at first, but all I want now is to make her mine, so I lay on her on the bed and start exploring every single part of her body with my hands... when I get an idea.

I got up, saying

"I'll be right back, don't move!"

I run to the closet and grab a belt from the bathrobe.

I go back on top of her and after removing her bra I immediately grab her hands, tying them, not too tight, but enough to keep them steady.

She looks at me and in her eyes I see curiosity and fun.

"Trust me."

I say.
She smiles and nods.
Then I grab her shirt and roll it up, putting it on her eyes, to make her see nothing.
I can feel his breath getting stronger...
So I caress her hips, then I grab her shorts and underpants and take them both off slowly.

When she's finally naked, I take a few seconds to look at her, she has a really sensuous body...with all this muscles that contracts with my touch.

I slowly approach her, while with my hand I hold her hands steady over her head.
I start giving her small, soft kisses...
First on her lips, then on the neck, on her breasts...
She moans louder and louder.
I leave her hands telling her

"Keep your hands steady."

She nods again, then I go even further down until I get right there, and I lick her clit slowly, then fast, and then again slowly...
She moans very loudly, moving her pelvis uncontrollably.
When I realize she's about to reach the limit I put my finger inside her and the orgasm comes immediately.

I dry my face on the sheet, satisfied, seeing that even the bed is wet.

She stays motionless while her breath returns normal.
I free her hands, then her eyes and she keeps them closed...
When she gets control again, she opens them up, a little hardly because of the lights, and she looks at me...
"You look very pleased, Captain Bishop."

I say, joking, and giving her a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Satisfied is not enough to describe all this, and now I'll have to make sure I'll keep up with you."

In a second she's on her knees on the bed next to me and she says

"I want you naked and facedown."

Carina

The authoritarian Maya brings out a part of me that I didn't even know, a part that's not afraid to let the walls fall, to let go. It's a strange feeling, but it's also beautiful.

I do what she says, and I feel her climbing on top of me, and start giving me a massage.

It's just so relaxing...
The massage gets more and more intense, alternating her fingers with her nails...
I moan.

She gets up and stands beside me, continuing to caress my body...
but the massage moved a little lower.

Maya start massaging me right there, slowly...
Making circles on my clit.
She does it really slowly....

Suddenly her hand moves over my ass, and she spanks me.

It doesn't hurt, actually I like it...
Then I moan loudly...
She starts her wonderful torture again and it goes on for a while, and then she suddenly spanks me again.
Over and over again.

I've come to a point where I literally don't understand anything...and Maya, as if she had read my mind, starts to go faster...Until I finally have an amazing orgasm.

Maya

Satisfied I fall behind this gorgeous woman...
I really hope that for her it was good at list a half of how much it was for me.

When she recover she comes closer to me, clinging like an octopus.

"You think that we can go eat our dinner now?"
I say to her, laughing
We cuddle a little longer, and then we eat our now cold dinner.
Even if I'm sure it was worth it.
After dinner we decide to watch some TV laying on the couch.

"Are you cold?"

"A little.."

Then I take the blanket from the chair and when I open it above her, I see an object with the size of a coin, but lighter, fly and end on her.

She picks it up and says

"Oh yes, it's my pick."

"Your pick? Wait a minute, do you play guitar?"

"The ukulele, actually..."

"Wow! And where is it? I want to see you playing!"

"Oh no, I'm not a good player trust me"

She says, a little embarrassed.

"Come on Carina it's me, I want to hear you playing the ukulele!"

"One day, maybe. We'll see."

Then she grab my hand and take me with her on the couch, but this time under the blanket.
We fall asleep like that, watching a TV serie called Sense8, happy and satisfied.

So guys....it seems like I'm back!😅
I know it's been a long time, but I've always felt guilty for not finishing this story.
Now my English is better, that's why reading back the story I start finding a lot of errors (what a shame!) I probably still do a lot of them, but I've decided anyways to correct the story one day and repost it. That takes me at the point where I can't bear anymore not to give an end to this story. I don't know how often I will post, but I'll do what I can. Thanks to everyone who has read and commented the story even if I was not here. You are beautiful. Love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 14.1K 75
Based on the characters Maya & Carina from Station 19 & Grey's Anatomy. Maya Bishop, a firefighter at Station 19 in Seattle, lays eyes on Carina DeL...
222K 4.3K 33
Maya got her promotion as captain but her team hasn't been to pleased about that. Three months of hell she has been put through. There is a light in...
591K 9.7K 87
A Stefania and Danielle story, they meet and instantly fall in love, fighting the challenges of sexuality, keeping their personal lives private, and...
5K 140 9
When Maya is found cheating on Carina, their entire life's are flipped upside down. Will Carina ever learn to trust Maya again? What does this mean...