Not Your Ordinary Man| Kim Se...

By JustinSeagull12

You twisted the door knob then heard him yell. "Don't!" Too late, you opened it already. You suddenly let... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note!
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 35

344 35 7
By JustinSeagull12

"As you wish, my prince"you chuckled.

"What?"he suddenly stopped walking which made you stop as well.

"What did you say?"he asked, his eyes widened. You don't know if you said something wrong and it made you nervous.

"Did you just call me that?"he asked.

"Yeah?"

"Why does it sound weird coming from you?"he joked which made you hit his shoulder.

"Yah!"

He started laughing again so you just laughed as well. You didn't even realize you called him that. That was quite embarrassing but you just laughed it off.

---

You tie your hair before wearing your apron. You stretched your arms, yawning. It's finally Wednesday, first shift of the week again. You went out of the staff's room and checked how Hoseok and Yoongi are doing.

Hoseok was busy mopping the floor while Yoongi is preparing the ingredients in the kitchen. You stood on your position behind the cash register and prepared everything.

You placed the coins inside and you suddenly flinched when Hoseok slammed his hand beside the cash register.

"I think you need to share something"Hoseok teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you last Sunday"he whispered.

"Holding hands with *cough* Jin on your way to the pancake house"he smirked. Your eyes widened.

"Are you two something now huh?"he teased. You waved your hands as you shook your head.

"We're not"

What are we anyway? It's not like he told me he likes me and it's not like I told him I like him either. I mean, do I?

You sighed, knowing that even IF you like him, he won't feel the same. You thought that he's just being nice to you because you provided him shelter and everything. Of course, he wouldn't like someone like you. Hoseok is still looking at you teasingly while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Jin and I are just friends, okay?"you assured.

"Whatever you say"he put his hands up, laughing and started mopping again. You rolled your eyes before chuckling.

You noticed your shoelace was untied so you kneeled.  You hear the door open which made you raise an eyebrow. You didn't put up the 'open' sign yet why would someone come in already? Plus, Namjoon doesn't come in when the restaurant is not yet open.

"Oh! You must be the one who wanted the part-time job on Wednesday to Saturdays shift"Hoseok exclaimed. You almost forgot the restaurant is hiring a new part timer. You immediately tied your shoelace and fixed your hair once again.

"Yeah. It is me..I hope I'm not late though"

That voice sounds familiar.

You stood up and you placed your hand on your mouth as soon as you saw him. Hoseok looked confused about your reaction. You blinked your eyes and tried acting normal again after realizing that Hoseok might find it weird.

"Uhmm I just thought it was a customer"you lied, giggling.

"Yoongi! Come here"Hoseok walked towards the kitchen, calling him. After Hoseok left you two, you mouthed him 'What are you doing here?' but he didn't understand what you were trying to say.

"He's the part-timer"Hoseok introduced to Yoongi.

"Hi! My name is Jimin, Park Jimin"he bowed and smiled.

"Get ready immediately"Yoongi spoke, crossing his arms. Jimin nodded.

"Y/n, you should help Jimin and teach him a few things"Hoseok stated.

"Sure"you grinned. Hoseok resumed what he was doing earlier. Jimin just stood there, looking like a lost kid. You were worried about how is he gonna handle things since he's just new here. He doesn't really know anything about being on land so how can he pull it off?

This is gonna be tough.

You motioned Jimin to come with you and you both walk in inside the staff's room. You grabbed the extra apron from the closet and gave it to him. He took it on his hands and stared at it blankly.

"Why are you here for a job?"you asked, lowering your voice.

"Uhm because I think it's cool?"he replied uncertainly. You took a deep breath and massaged your temples.

"Does Jin know this?"you asked then he nodded in response.

"Okay so first of all. Be careful"you stated. He listened to you eagerly.
You demonstrated how to wear an apron and he did it perfectly.

"That's good and your job is to give the customers their orders. You need to assist Hoseok"you explained.

This is gonna be harder than you thought. It would be fine if he was a human and you'll just have teach him what to do in the restaurant but he's not. He's a merman so you have to teach him everything like how to hold a tray. It's like teaching a toddler how to walk. It's back to zero.

"Are you guys ready?"Hoseok asked. You started sweating from the nervousness but you just nodded anyway. Hoseok put up the 'open' sign so you quickly explained more to Jimin. You weren't sure if he understood it well but you just went to your position anyway.

After a few hours, you were right. Your expectations are meeting the reality. It isn't going well. He kept making mistakes and Yoongi was clearly not happy about it. Jimin made a lot of mistakes like a LOT.

He spilled food on one of the customers and that customer scolded him. He was pouting so you helped him by apologizing instead of him. The customer saw your necklace so he immediately became a new character, acting so nice.

Not a human huh.

But you can't help him all the time because most of the customers that he made mistakes at were humans.

---

"You're just bringing disaster here"Yoongi complained. Jimin's eyes widened after hearing that and he proceeded to pout.

"If you keep working like that, you are gonna ruin the reputation of the restaurant"he added.

"Yoongi!"you grumbled.

"I'm just saying the truth. He's no help here"Yoongi scoffed, crossing his arms.

"That's too much"Hoseok stepped in.

"It's just his first day, he's not used to it yet. He didn't even have a proper training so stop complaining"you defended.

"I'll do better next time, I promise"Jimin convinced. Yoongi sighed in frustration.

"Let's give him a chance"Hoseok said with a grin.

"Fine"Yoongi agreed. All of you started cleaning and you just gave Jimin a simpler task which is to wipe the tables so that it won't be obvious that he doesn't know how to sweep the floor.

"What if we just use him to attract customers?"Yoongi suggested.

"What do you mean?"Hoseok asked.

"Like a mascot?"you questioned.

"No, like he'll just stand outside or wherever. Just attracting customers. He was so friendly about the greetings earlier and he kept smiling"Yoongi explained.

"Are you attracted to me?"Jimin asked Yoongi. Yoongi's expression became a disgusted one which didn't bother Jimin at all, he was just smirking.

"You're ridiculous"Yoongi said, pointing at Jimin.

"You didn't deny it"Jimin teased. Yoongi was about to rage but Hoseok stopped him.

"Okay, that's enough. I'm sure Jimin will learn in no time so he'll improve. Like Y/n said earlier, it's just his first day"Hoseok stated. You were relieved that he was on your side.

"That's the problem. It's only the first day but he's like that already"Yoongi said.

"You like fishing, right? Were you good on your first try?"you asked Yoongi. He became speechless.

"But it's about patience"Yoongi objected.

"Exactly. Let's be patient on him, okay?"you convinced. He scratched his head and just nodded in agreement. Both of you and Hoseok clapped while Jimin smiled.

"All of you can go home. I'll take out the trash"Yoongi volunteered and immediately walked away to do the work.

"Bye everyone ~ I'm looking forward for working with you more, Jimin!"Hoseok smiled and shook hands with Jimin.

You and Jimin walked outside together. He didn't bring any bag or what, just himself. You wondered where he would go now since he doesn't have a place to stay.

"Where are you sleeping?"you asked.

"I'm staying with him for a while"he replied and pointed at someone. You turned to look at the direction he was pointing at and you couldn't see clearly who it was. It looked like two guys sitting on a bench.

"Let's go"Jimin giggled.

A/n:
Hi everyone~ Thank you so much, this book reached 3k reads, I'm really grateful and I hope you stay tune for more🥰The latest run episode was hilarious btw😂 Have you watched it already? Anyways,
Don't forget to vote!
Stay safe and love you all❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 3.7K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
15.3K 1.5K 11
♡VERY SMALL CHAPTERS UPDATED ¿ONCE? A WEEK♡ A Choose your own adventure where the voting happens only on my Tumblr account, this is meant to be a lit...
125K 11.5K 74
"...you hold all my secrets and you are the one thing that can destroy me if you choose to." -Kim Seokjin He spent his entire life doing what he was...
143K 5.7K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...