𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 , 𝐋𝐔𝐊...

By scoopsaharrington

𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝟏-𝟐 & 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 BEST JATP FANFIC '22 WINNER the boys were connected... More

✨ 𝕙𝕚 !! ✨
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟏 - 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒
𝟙 , ghost of you
𝟚 , ghost of us
𝟛 , birthdays and... is that julie?
𝟜 , flashbacks & first kisses
𝟝 , used to be
𝟞 , big news
𝟟 , headaches & hesitations
𝟠 , secrets & reality
𝟡 , a tell
𝟙𝟘 , mental preparation
𝟙𝟚 , better
𝟙𝟛 , too many questions
𝟙𝟜 , some bobbie therapy
𝟙𝟝 , whoops
𝟙𝟞 , now or never
𝟙𝟟 , that could work
𝟙𝟠 , tell me everything
𝟙𝟡 , clouded judgement
𝟚𝟘 , unsettling feelings
𝟚𝟙 , needing more
𝟚𝟚 , early risers
𝟚𝟛 , familiar words
𝟚𝟜 , what a time
𝟚𝟝 , my forty year old friend
𝟚𝟞 , spill everything
𝟚𝟟 , that spark
𝟚𝟠 , end
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟐 - 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐌
1 - the abundant its
2 - the beginning
3 - good listeners
4 - the third crash
5 - happier
6 - still broken
7 - moving on
8 - parents suck
9 - meant to be
10 - traditions
11 - too close
12 - THAT NIGHT , her
13 - THAT NIGHT , him
14 - to healing
extra, how they met
extra, "can we do it again?"
extra, meeting the boys
extra, "we're playing the orpheum"
extra, lets get married
extra, drivers license
extra, just for a moment
extra, rehearsing with the band
extra, skateboarding with willie
extra, iphones & tiktok pranks
extra, tiktok pranks 2
extra, movie night / jealousy
𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊.
shocks ♪ sunset curve
shocks part two ♪ sunset curve
willie's sister ♪ sunset curve
replaced ♪ sunset curve
tshirt ♪ luke patterson
amp in the rain ♪ reggie peters
back to december ♪ alex mercer
julie's mom ♪ sunset curve
guitar lessons ♪ luke patterson
interviews with the band ♪ the band
new ♪ reggie peters
new2 (lover who can play the bass) ♪ reggie peters
new3 ♪ reggie peters
mad ♪ luke patterson
nightmare ♪ luke patterson
nightmare pt 2 ♪ luke patterson
panic attack ♪ reggie peters
blue for you ♪ reggie peters
student drop off ♪ charlie gillespie

𝟙𝟙 , regret & confessions

2.1K 43 13
By scoopsaharrington

here's where things get spicy

where do you think lukes and our oc's first date was?
a) your answer

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

you walked up the mans doorstep. the big, haunting mansion stood tall and dark in the late night sky. the rock from the nights before still sat in your stomach, and you shook your head.

you gulped. this was it. time for some answers.

but someone had been speaking to you.

"hey." luke put his hand in your shoulder, and you almost screeched in shock. you closed your eyes and took a breath, putting a hand on your stomach. luke shifted his balance away from you, giving you an odd glance.

"you're already starting to feel it, aren't you?" luke looked in your eyes with a certain look, one that said he knew exactly what you were feeling.

"no, luke i'm fine." you said sternly, but couldn't stop wiping your sweaty hands on your pants.

"regret." he scrunched up his face for a second, a sign he was mad, "i knew we shouldn't have done this. we shouldn't have come." he walked fast toward you and grabbed your elbow, dragging you away from the front door.

"luke stop!" you said, taking your arm back, "i have to do this. i have to do something." you pleaded, "i'll be miserable sitting around doing nothing all the time, or i'll be miserable doing this." you shrugged, "what's the difference luke!?"

he turned his body so he was staring directly at you, his face showed an expression you'd never seen before, "the difference is that you won't have to be mentally tortured and i won't have to watch!"

you shook your head slightly through your watering eyes. poor luke. poor, sweet, way too good for you, luke. he always cared too much.

but as his stare intensified and the feeling in your stomach grew, you suddenly knew what was about to happen.

and somehow so did luke.

he appeared behind you in a flash, gathering your hair as a wave of vomit came barreling out of your mouth yet again. you were surprised how much your body could produce, for you didn't have the ability to eat as a ghost.

great, exactly what you needed. exactly what was going to make luke drag and maybe even carry you away from bobbies house right now.

you groaned and fell to the ground, and he caught your limp body before crashing into the ground himself.

"it's ok, i got you." he said, sitting you up right in front of him as he regathered your hair. he managed to quickly pull it back in one of your hair ties he had had in his wrist, he had always kept one handy. you never really understood why, but now, as little pieces of hair stuck to your sweaty forehead, you appreciate it.

you heard footsteps behind you, and hushed voices, but it all seemed to go out as your body fell into exhaustion.

♫ ♥

you were awoken by lukes voice, and your eyes slightly opened.

he held a cup of water, and smiled gently at you.

"wakey wakey."

you tried to smile and sit up, but the motion hurt your head. you groaned, putting a hand to your temple, and luke helped you back to a horizontal position.

"yeah, i'd stay down for a bit."

you groaned, opening only one eye this time, "what happened?"

the feeling inside of you was unsettling. you had remembered going to bobbies house yesterday. so determined, so ready for answers. and then you just had to throw up all over your blue vans and ruin it all. ruin your one chance at making your situation better, for you and the boys.

stress had always done something odd to your body. midterms week in high school was always a rough one, you would get sick in between each class and not eat anything for days. i guess, none of this changed in the afterlife.

stupid you.

luke sighed, looking down at the cup in his hands, "you were pretty worked up, i mean you always get sick when you're stressed out. and i think you just passed out due to exhaustion, or shock... or..." he gave you a certain look, one that made you finish the sentence with a stubborn groan.

"regret?"

"that's my girl." he smiled obnoxiously, as if he had won the fight, and handed you the cup of water.

you slowly sat up, extremely slowly, and took the cup from his hands. the 'told you so' smile was still plastered wide on lukes face, and you pushed one of his shoulders to make it go away.

you looked down at the cup of water in between your hands, "you know we can't drink... right?"

he smiled kindly, "i know. but i thought the gesture would be comforting."

you almost melted at the sight, and whispered a "thank you."

there was a moment of silence.

"when was the last time you gotten some sleep??" he searched your eyes for answers, but as soon as you opened your mouth he interrupted, "good, a-full-nights-rest, kind of sleep." your shrunken position and guilty stare answered his question.

his body seemed to shrink down too, as his voice became a dull whisper, "you need to take care of yourself." he looked up to meet your eyes, and you seemed to melt, "even if we are dead."

"i am luke, i've just been..." you searched for a right word, "stressed."

"that's the clear definition of alex, literally 24/7, but you don't see him passing out and puking all the time." he had said it sternly, but it actually made you slightly smile.

"i'm going to be just fine, luke."

he looked back down at his hands, "you keep saying that, but," his lips tucked in his mouth again as his sentence stopped. the same way they had done before, when he wants to say something but doesnt.

"why do you keep doing that?" you finally ask, having enough of his weird behavior.

he suddenly got defensive, "doing what?!"

"acting like you have something to say but never say it?"

"i dont have anything to s-"

"save it." you looked at him sternly, "i can tell when you do. you have a certain... tell." you borrowed the term alex had used before with you and lying. you decided luke had one too.

luke had a billion questions in his head, like what a tell meant and how you knew he had something hidden. but all that mattered was that you did, so he figured it was best just to fess up, "i heard you the other day."

the words sent a wave of emotions through you, and your heart immediately dropped. you hoped it wasn't the vomiting with alex he had heard, because you hoped to keep that a secret from him.

until you did it directly in front of him, but that was beside the point.

you knew if luke found out how you felt before last night at bobbies, and that the throwing up had happened before, he would only be more mad at you.

the less he knew, the better.

"well, i guess i should say night. the night we found out about julies mom and you were crying."

you inwardly sighed. yes, it still sucked that he had felt you crying in his arms when you thought he was asleep, but it seemed to be the better out of the plethora of secrets you had kept from the boy.

"you keep saying you're okay, but i don't believe you." he restated his former statement, but with more assurance this time.

"i'm sorry you heard that, i didn't mean to keep you up." you paused, looking at him.

"it's not me you should be worrying about!" he urged, seeming to get upset, "i mean, how long are you just going to cry and keep your feelings from me?"

you slightly leaned back from the boys reaction, but shook your head nonetheless, "i dont know, i'm sorry." you took a breath, "i guess i just don't like expressing my true emotions that well because, well, i don't think they'd help anything."

lukes face fell, "if sharing them helps you feel better, than it's worth it. it does help something. nothing is more important than how you feel." you melted at his words, "and if there's something i can do about it, then i want to know."

your face fell into a smile, and you quickly wrapped your arms around the boy. somehow, you felt him smile too, and he tightened his grasp on you, "thanks luke."

you weren't sure if this was the right time to bring up how you now knew he had gone to bobbies prior to last night, and you feared it would also bring up the conversation with alex. that would both throw alex under the bus for telling you and potentially expose the first throw up event of the week. you figured best to keep it to yourself for now.

because for now, things were better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 603 11
Cassandra Mercer was a year younger than her older brother Alex but had the same amount of talent. She was a Goddess in playing the guitar, piano and...
7.5K 243 17
🌟MOST IMPRESSIVE RANKINGS🌟 🥳🥳🥳 #1 in #madisonreyes Skyler and Julie have been the best of friends for as long as they can remember. They are in...
79.5K 2.1K 22
[Reggie x OC] Completed! On what was supposed to have been Sunset Curve's biggest night at the Orpheum, Bobby's sister and the boys' number one fan w...
30.2K 574 17
"we're not who we used to be we're not who we used to be we're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me trying to remember how it feels to...