ateez family au

By cuteezers

Because I am a sucker for these *updates at least twice a week *mentions of mpreg More

Pilot
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9
o10
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
o19
o20
o21
o22
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28
o29
o30 - ateez family au au
o31
o32
o33
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
o40
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50 - ateez family au au pt2
o51
o52
o53
o54
o55
o56
o57
o58
o59
o60
o61
o62
o63
o64
o65
o66
o67
o68
o69
o70
o71 - halloween special
o72
o73
o74
o75
o76
o77
o78
o79
o80
o81
o82
o83
o84
o85
o86
o87
o88
o89
o90
o91
o92
o93
o94
o95
o96
o97
o98
o99
100 - season finale
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 - valentine's day special
118 - family au au pt.3 100K SPECIAL
119
120
121
122
123
124
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177

125

2.2K 120 159
By cuteezers

"I'm so sorry my family is so-ugh" Yunho said as he closed the door to his room.

Yuqi shrugged her shoulders. "Mhm, I thing your brother was cute" she admitted and giggles quietly. She let her eyes drift over the wide room that he was obviously sharing with one of his brothers. One could see how the room was devided in the middle by how both Kim brothers had painted the walls. One side was painted dark blue, the other was plain white but filled with multiple bookshelves packed with comics. Then she looked back to Yunho who packed his laptop out of the drawer.

"Have you thought about any topic yet?" Yunho asked and sat in his desk seat, turned around to fave Yuqi. The girl was left awkwardly standing in the middle of the room. "uhm-you can just sit anywhere you'd like, you know"

She nodded and sat on the edge of Yunho's bed. "Nah, I don't even know which topic is important enough to fill ten minutes?"

"Food-" Yunho snorted and leaned back, thinking hard. He needed that grade in this class, or else it would look quite ugly in his report.

"Woah, let's do it about the beauty and art of meat-" Yuqi laughed and shook her head as she let herself fall back onto the bed. "... Hobbies? He didn't say anything about what kind of topic it has to be?"

"Sounds good... What are your hobbies?"

Yuqi blew her cheeks. "Well, dancing I guess"

"Dancing? Mine too!" Yunho replied shortly, curing at himself internally for the over enthusiasm in his voice. He had wanted to keep cool profile so bad.

"For real? You dance? Since when?"

"For... Six years by now? I started with a friend in third garde" Yunho replied and sat up with a straight back. "I dance at the club near our school"

Yuqi's eyes widened. "Really? I do too-" she said and sat up too. "Why haven't I ever seen you there?"

"Well I can imagine why I haven't seen you shortie but how could you miss me-" he laughed stupidly.

"Tsk," she scoffed, "I'm not even that small!"

"You're 1.60 at most, Yuqi-"

"I will hit you-"

"Whatcha gonna do, shortie?"

Yuqi tilted her head to the side. "Break your niko niko kneecaps, giant"

~

"Okay we have... Traditional dance forms and their meaning, contemporary and hip-hop... Symbolism and benefits for soul and body... Does that sound like ten minutes?"

"How am I supposed to know-" Yunho shrugged his shoulders as he laid overhead down from his bed. He was dead-bored and strained by the preparations they had already done. Not that it was much, but he was done with it already. "We could add ballet?"

Yuqi hummed agreeing and typed it down on the laptop. "I think if we say something for two minutes to each point we get ten minutes full," she concluded and copied the document with links and the structure on her USB-stick.

"If not, we can dance ourselves to fill in missing time-" Yunho laughed and sat on his bed properly.

"Yeah, we should do an example for ballet and put you in tight leggings-"

Yunho stopped for second as he got an idea. "No let's do that-"

"Ew no I don't want to see you in leggings and a tutu-" the younger replied and knitt her brows disgusted. "No-"

Yunho rolled his eyes. "Not like that- I mean let's perform something. 65% of the points are for creativity" he explains and looked at her suggestingly. "I mean, if you can reach my level that is-"

"You're constantly provoking war, Yunho. And the existence of your knees."

~

"Ah, you're going home, Yuqi?" Seonghwa asked as he saw his son and the guest stand at the door.

"Yes, Mr. Kim. Thank you that i was allowed to come here today, I hope it was not big of an inconvenience!" Yuqi responded and lowered her head.

Seonghwa beamed over his face. "of course it was not!" he replied and stepped closer. "How are you getting home? Should I drive you?"

"A-ah- no! My mother will pick me up! She should be waiting already"

"Mhm, then... I hope you two could study well and I hope to see you soon again, mhm?"

While his father and classmate bid their goodbyes, Yunho imagine sinking in there ground. There was just something about his father talking that made him nervous. Not that there was a reason, but he was nervous.

As soon as the door closed, everyone took a deep, loud breath.

And then hell broke out.

"Oh~ Yuyu~"

"Mhm~ how was studying~?"

"Were you even studying, hm~ ?"

Yunho gave up and didn't even try to argue at all. Instead, he hid his face in his hands in sheer and utter embarrassment.

"Hey, we don't talk like that," Seonghwa commented rather sternly and laid his arm around Yunho. "First of all, he is your elder brother and you have to show a little respect, second,... Well Yunnie here is the first between all of you that just had a humanly interaction with a girl... No Wooyoung, that time where you bit that girl does not count-" Seonghwa pressed as he saw his son's hand rise. "Now, wash your hands, Dad will come home soon and then we can have dinner, hm?"

~

Seonghwa found himself in the middle of a venue, beautifully decorated with flowers in all colors and kinds. There was faint music playing but he couldn't locate an orchestra anywhere near.

He walked down the aisle and spotted his husband sitting in the front in one of the white chairs. "Hongjoong what is this?"

"Hwa, come sit down, you're almost too late" he responded instead and patted on the seat next to him.

As Seonghwa sat down, the picture filled more and more. The music got louder and he could see a podium with a microphone, a flowergate, more people filling the other seats. Yonghwan and Yongsun were sitting on the other side, dressed up and smiling. Merciless confused spread in the elder's mind as he kept observing the scene. "Is- is that Wooyoung-" he choked out as he looked back to the microphone which his son was singing into now. He seemed much older, a teen, late teen.

"Ah... It feels like yesterday when I taught him his first word," he heard Yonghwan say, then wipe away a tear. "Ah... I remember so well how cutely he said hoe for the first time"

"Hongjoong what is happening-" Seonghwa breathed out and looked back to the flowergate, finally realizing.

This was a wedding.

This was Yunho's wedding.

"What in the world-"

"Ah yes! That's my boy!" Hongjoong cheered instead and clapped his hands.

"Yunho no- baby you can't be marrying-" Seonghwa yelled, drawing his eldest's eyes on him. "You're too young-"

"You gotta let go, Papa," Mingi then called from the side, shrugging his shoulders.

Seonghwa wanted to stand and stop the madness, but somehow couldn't. He was forced to watch the scene play.

"Sis I tell you, you can still run," Jongho told Yunho's partner from the side while looking his brother dead in the face.

"You see, he is dumb, but he's also cute-so think about-" San suggested, standing next to Jongho, trying to save his brother's wedding.

"No what the fuck-"

"Yaz go get that ass Yunho!"

"Hwa ?"

"... Seonghwa?"

"Seonghwa?"

"Hwa- wake up-"

"What the hell-" Seonghwa's eyes snapped open and he looked straight in his husband's eyes. "Hong- Hongjoong?"

"Did you have a nightmare again?" the younger asked sleepily and rubbed his eyes. "You were talking in your sleep again..."

The elder took a moment to gather his thoughts properly. It had been a dream... "Yeah... Something like that..." he replied and turned to his side. "It's fine, it wasn't bad... Just weird"

~

Dinosaur abomination🦖✨

Wjaz
What-
???
For what

You lil cheating ass-
How could you-

What even are you talking about

A bird told me you got a gf
A gf
I thought we homos
I thought we single homos together
):

And you had to wake me for this
At 2am
For this
Bye I'm going back to sleep tf

...
You didn't deny-
OMG
CHEATHER TF
OMG
...

She's not my girlfriend tf
Calm your balls-

So...
That fat ass is still mine?

I hate you so much
I guess

✨😊
NSNSNDND SLEEP WELL MY BITCH

Why am I friends with you?

-

Heyaaa

Jfjfjf double update djdjfjfn

thanks to StrawnanaMilk_Bunny for the hilarious convo about the 'Yunho's wedding' part💀😭😭😭😭🤚

it's 4am... What am I even doing-💀💀

Go to sleep folks jsnsjdjdkwf

-gulkurusubb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 99 12
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics
138K 4.8K 60
Instagram au Crossdressing yeosang I promise this'll be better than the last
24.1K 1K 9
hybrid au [completed]
619K 32K 66
"๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต๐˜ด' ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ...?" ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐—ถ๐—ป...