Ateez │Instagram

By KetosWorld

Just typical instagram conversations and posts. More

Intro?
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
9.0
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.7
9.8
9.9
10.0
10.1
10.2
10.3
10.4
10.6
10.7
10.8
10.9
11.0
11.1
11.2
11.3
11.4
Update
11.5
11.6
11.7
11.8
11.9
12.0
BONUS🎄 
WOOHOO🥳

4.1

1K 40 7
By KetosWorld

Twerk_it posted a picture!

♥75,105 likes

Choi_Jongho posted a picture!

♥ 56,195 likes

ToothlessHwa posted a picture!

♥ 105,859 likes

Can't wait for the next photoshoot to be released^^

Wooyoung sighed, he knew that ever since he had started his first day San had been anxious about having his first shoot officially released on the agency's Instagram page. 

San, he missed San. He knew he was overreacting, but he couldn't bring himself to be so joyful around his boyfriend anymore, his jealousy was eating him and he hated it. The door knocked, he got up and went to open it.

"Hey. Can I come in?" In front of him stood his boyfriend who wore a serious expression on his handsome face. The younger boy nodded and stepped aside in order the let the other pass.

"Can I get you something to drink?" He politely offered.

"This sounds awfully formal, don't you think?" San half spat half chuckled.

"I'm sorry, you seem so serious it makes me scared" The boy admitted. San sighed and made Wooyoung sit down next to him.

"Have you been acting weird because of Yeosang and I?" He directly asked him the question, not wanting to waste time.

"Maybe, maybe I'm not comfortable with you two being so close" Wooyoung noticed the other's honesty and decided to be just as honest as he was. He owed it to San, the man had always been good to him, he shouldn't start lying  now.

"I don't understand. You were so scared me and him wouldn't get along, and now that we do you get mad?"

"I'm not mad per say, I'm...worried"

"Worried? About what?"

"I love you, so much. And Yeosang, he's my best friend. I'm the one who's been there for him for the past five years and I don't want either of you to realize you don't need me"

"So you're not jealous that him and I could become an item?" San tested.

"I know that will never happen, I trust you both, I know you both. But I also know Yeosang has trust issues and yet he let you right in"

"That's not true, you know that. You remember how I thought he didn't trust me up until the day he came to you for help and I happened to be there and see it"

"Yes but-"

"Listen Wooyoung, I like Yeosang, he's very nice and I feel like I have to protect him but I will never replace you as his best friend. He trusts you more than he trusts anyone else. You're the one he looks for when he's not okay and do you know what he told me before I came over?"

"No?"

"He said that if being friends with me meant not being friends with you, he'd rather stick by you and not talk to me anymore. I'm not you, I'll never be you so you have nothing to be worried about"

"I can't believe it...He's such an amazing friend and you're, you're handsome, nice, attentive towards others, selfless, talented and kind. You could be with anyone, with someone who doesn't have unreasonable jealous thoughts, someone who deserves you..." San got up and went to sit next to his boyfriend, wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"I am with the only person I want to be with, the one who noticed me for me and not for my looks or fame. You're the one who's pushed me to be better and has always encouraged me even before you knew who I truly was. I love you Wooyoung and I will not allow you to feel like this."

"I love you too San, I'm sorry for bringing you so much trouble" The boy let his head down.

"Stop apologizing, I've never resented you for having feelings. I'm glad you do, it shows you care about me as much as I do" The elder boy raised the other's head before gently capturing his lips between his.

"Now go apologize to him" Wooyoung nodded his head before snuggling into his boyfriend's arm. 

<piratek1ng>

Savagehoe: Sup

piratek1ng: Why are you so white? You look like a freacking vampire xd

Savagehoe: I was testing a new make up...

piratek1ng: Looks great! 😍

Savagehoe: Right

So what's up with you??

piratek1ng: Not much, just got off the phone with Seonghwa. He was telling me all about what happened yesterday👀

Savagehoe: Oh...

piratek1ng: Damn boy, you got two very good friends to fight over you and another guy 

Savagehoe: Shut up I didn't want any of that to happen. Yunho and Seonghwa are supposed to be friends... Do you even know why Yunho got so mad?

piratek1ng: I think we're all just tired of the fights and the misunderstandings

Savagehoe: Yeah me too, that's why I blocked Seonghwa

piratek1ng: You WHAT??!

Why did you do that???

Savagehoe: Well because I'm tired of not knowing, not knowing how he feels about me, what's going to happen, what the hell he's doing with Sowon and so on. I thought you would say it's a good thing

piratek1ng: No it is, I mean it's good that one of you finally took a decision but I guess it's not the one we all hoped for

Savagehoe: I know, but that's probably for the best. Wait someone's at my door

piratek1ng: Who is it?

Savagehoe: It's Woo

piratek1ng: Oh. I'll let you two talk

Savagehoe: Yeah, I'll text you later okay?

piratek1ng: Sure

Sent at 10:04 am 

The two boys sat down at the table, Wooyoung nervously fiddled with his fingers whereas Yeosang was calmly waiting for his friend to start the conversation.

"I came here to apologize, I got jealous and worked up and refused to talk to you and San about it until it became too much that I started resenting you both for not noticing your friendship bothered me" Yeosang stayed silent knowing his friend was finished.

"I know I overreacted and I'm sorry. I don't want to lose either of you, but I don't want to have to keep you separated either. I want you to be friends and I'm glad you get along, I really am. And, I promise I'll work on myself because I want to be fine with you two being together, I really do"

"Wooyoung, is this maybe because you and I don't spend as much time as we did before?"

"Well we don't..."

"I know, I'm sorry. It's my fault, but I'll make it up to you. I promise. We'll start hanging out more again. I mean lately you had been pretty close to Seonghwa and so I tried to stay away but no more of that"

They looked at each other and smiled, they had never needed much drama to tell each other how they felt. They knew they could be honest without making a scene or making the other feel bad. Wooyoung's phone buzzed a few times before he took it out.

"It's from Hongjoong"

"SEONGHWA AND SOWON BROKE UP???!!" The blonde yelled shocked as he read the message his friend had sent him.

"Let me see that!" Yeosang grabbed the cellphone from the other's hands.

"No waaaaay" Yeosang got up breathing heavily.

"I can't believe he finally did it" Wooyoung whispered.

"And on the day I block him!" Yeosang added.

"Wait what??"

"Yeah, I blocked him this morning, I told him I didn't want things to be like this anymore. That Sowon was a big problem..."

"And he left her??? YES! This is so meant to be, you two are finally going to get together" The blonde fanned himself as he smiled widely.

"I have to go see him, do you mind??" Yeosang was already looking for his car keys without even waiting for his friend's answer.

"Of course I don't mind! You go to him!! Go on" The boys hugged as Yeosang squealed before he left his apartment leaving Wooyoung there smiling by himself. He took out his phone and texted Hongjoong before heading to his boyfriend's house to share the news.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 9.6K 106
real__pcy liked your post real__pcy started following you
5.2K 192 43
- Royal !¡ au - ❝ Haven't changed a bit, have you? Still pretending to be untouchable. ❞ - ❝ You're hardly worth my attention, Hongjoong. ❞ Ended :...
61.7K 2.2K 35
two best friends who met through instagram... • lower case :) • bad at writing ;-; anyways , i hope you'll like this story (and maybe vote ehet) star...
2.6K 36 25
Ateez imagines. Multiple topics and fun moments. Mostly fluff and smut