9.0

Wooyoung was slumped on the couch with a huge smile hanging on his lips. In front of him, Yunho and Mingi were making a muppet show out of colorful oven mitts he was bringing with him from his place. Next to them on the floor Jongho was having the time of his life popping the bubble wrap that Seonghwa was using to wrap oh so carefully  some of his more fragile items.

 He looked over at San, the poor boy was trying to close a box full of miscellaneous items, he kept on removing some of his things then putting them back before taking them out again. At some point, a huge sigh caught his attention. San was sitting on the floor whining with his eyes closed, he smiled and was about to go check on him when Hongjoong arrived. He handed his hands out for him to grab pulling him back up to his feet and sitting him down in a chair before placing down a glass of cold coke making San smile brightly.

For him, this was almost perfect. The only thing that kept it from being so, was the absence of his best friend. He sighed and looked at Seonghwa, he knew the boy would have been a hundred times happier doing whatever it is he was doing but with the younger with him.

++++

Yeosang took a deep, he was standing in front of the door and was pondering about whether he should knock or just come straight in. He decided to go with the latter and twisted the doorknob, slowly opening the door revealing seven pairs of eyes looking at him. He took yet another deep breath and entered, closing the door behind him. Just as he hoped, no one had said a word which made it easier for him to do what he came here to do. 

Placing one foot in front of the other, he walked up to where Seonghwa was standing. His sweater paws went to cup his face, his eyes were plunged in those of the boys, those ever startled eyes that reminded him of the cute dragon. He stopped and smiled just before closing the gap between them. It didn't take a second for him to feel Seonghwa's strong arms wrapping around his waist bringing him closer. 

Yeosang snaked his arms around the other's neck deepening the kiss. Just how much had he missed these lips, this warmth and scent. Never again would he lose him.

Eventually the two parted, their forehead still glued together, eyes locked with each other.

"This is the last time I'm spending so many days away from you, Yeosang" He whispered.

"You hear me?"

"Don't worry, I'm never ever letting you go"

"You can see anybody else a lot more than you see me, I don't care. I know that the moments we share are just between you and me. And no one will take those away from me"

"No one, Yeosang" Seonghwa brought him in his chest, his fingers going to play with the back of his hair. 

All the boys were touched at the scene that had unraveled before them, it wasn't every day they would see the two men sharing their love like that but god knows how happy they were that they did.

++++

Wooyoung was still slumped on the couch, this time only, San was sitting next to him, with his arm around his shoulders, his hand playing with his hair. They were looking at how Mingi had taped Jongho's hand and mouth shut after the boy had proved he could indeed sing into the unknown better than him. 

Yunho had been too busy laughing at the hysteric Jongho to help him out whereas Hongjoong had just given up on his boyfriend entirely and was now making origami roses with the news paper he had been using to wrap some glasses and vases.

"Mmmh mhmm hmhhh"

"I'm not understanding any of this Jongho!" Mingi burst out laughing at his friend's red face before running off to the kitchen when he saw the boy charge towards him.

"Babe!! Help!" Mingi screeched from the kitchen making Yunho almost lose his mind from how hard he was laughing.

"I'm busy" The jaded blue haired male answered without even looking up from his origami. He lifted a small bird and smiled, before letting it down next to the other roses and boats he had done.

Wooyoung heard a small whine and looked to his right, on the floor next to the coffee table, Seonghwa was holding Yeosang's hands in a calming way while trying to show him how to "properly" wrap the bubble wrap around the plates but Yeosang would keep on messing up.

 Seonghwa's legendary patience towards his boyfriend showed once again when he leaned in to peck his lips before starting the showing process once again.

"I can't do it, hyung"

"Like this, Yeosang" The elder spoke in his soothing voice.

"Up, down and then the sides. After that you just flip it and done" Yeosang stared very focused at his boyfriend's hands trying to understand exactly how it was done.

"I give up" The boy flopped on the side, his head landing on his boyfriend's crossed legs who continued wrapping the plates.

"Are you happy?" A voice whispered in Wooyoung's ear. He smiled and nodded his head vigorously making San chuckle.

"You love them a lot don't you?"

"I truly do, each and every one of them" He looked at his friends with adoration filled in his eyes.

As hard and scary as it was for him to start this new life with San, nothing could have made it any easier for him than having his seven friends with him. Laughing and playing like the big children they were. 

----------------------------------------------------

The end! I hope you're not too disappointed in the ending, I really liked writing a full length chapter for the end, I'm sure it's the best way to end it. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty sad seeing how i've been writing this for almost a year but I'm also happy to have finished it completely :D 

Once again, I have my Mingho ff and I'm going to start writing a MingJoong one as well^^ 

Thank you all for the views, votes and comments. It means a lot to me <3 

Bye bye guys^^ 

-Dari 

Edit: I noticed that format of this story is horrible when I read it on my phone and that a lot of the changes I make appear on my computer version but not when I use my phone... But I don't know how to fix it so, sorry for all those ready this on their phones :c

Edit: I posted my Minjoong story! It's called Rubber and glue for those Minjoong shippers out there :3