3.3

Yeosang put down his chopsticks and rubbed his temples. Ever since Seonghwa and him had arrived all the other had done was talk about Sowon. How it was fun and that she's very sweet but he didn't feel like it would last so why even stay with her? But well "my parents like her a lot" Yeosang internally mimicked the ravenette's voice as he groaned. 

Seriously, his parents!! That was not what he had hoped for when he agreed to go out for lunch. He looked at Seonghwa who was getting more sushi and sighed, last time they went out he had barely mentioned her and now he couldn't stop talking about her, guess he should be glad, at least it meant he was not happy with his relationship. But no, Yeosang couldn't find it in him to be happy about that. 

"Here you go, there's ten for you and ten for me" Seonghwa came back as the brunette smiled at him.

"Thanks" Yeosang was ready to speak about something else but the elder beat him to it.

"So I think I should talk to her about this, no? I mean communication is key"

"Oh god" Yeosang whispered as he rolled his eyes and quietly ate his lunch.

++++

"HAHAHA I can't believe you actually did that Mingi, you're unbelievable"

Mingi had just finished telling another story that had happened at work. He was sitting on the couch next to Wooyoung who had spent the entire day with him, when he heard the door unlock and open. Both boys shut up as they waited to see who came in. 

Soon enough a greyish haired head appeared, Hongjoong had huge bags under his eyes and was barely standing.

"Hi" He mumbled as he sat his things down. The blonde looked at Mingi who seemed enraged and back at the elder who was rubbing his head.

"I'm just gonna go, you can text me whenever you want Mingi. See ya Joong" Wooyoung patted the elder's back who briefly held his friend's arm as he left.

"So, care to tell me where you've been?" Mingi asked as he got up.

"Not now, my headache is killing me. Can you bring me a pill?"

"No"

"Mingi, come on my head hurts a lot"

"Oh well you know what else hurts? When you cook a loving dinner for you boyfriend who doesn't show up" Hongjoong blinked and looked up at his boyfriend. He didn't look sad, he looked hurt.

"You made dinner?"

"I did, I planned it for days and I even asked Yeosang and Jongho to help and ended looking like a fool because you never showed up"

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know... Let me explain"

"I don't want to hear it right now" Mingi grabbed his coat and left the apartment.

++++

Yeosang was on his couch scrolling through Netflix when his doorbell rang. He got up and went to open the door.

"Hongjoong's back..."

"Oh"

"Can I stay?"

"You can stay" Mingi came inside and fell on the couch as Yeosang closed and locked the door. The brunette made his way to where his friend was, he let himself drop on the couch as the younger came to rest his head on his chest.

"I know, it hurts" Yeosang played with his friend's lock as he selected a movie, placing the blanket on top of him and Mingi.