3.1

A series of knocks were heard as Mingi sprinted to answer his door. When he opened it, he came face to face with two brunette male.

"Jongho! You're here too?"

"Yeah I brought him with me, I figured he'd be a good help. You know with his composed behavior"

"Awesome, I'm going to need all the help I can get"

"I figured"

Yeosang came in as Mingi rolled his eyes and shut the door. The three boys took out all of the ingredients and utensils they were going to need before starting to cook. Mingi had been given the easiest task, cooking the meat. 

Jongho and Yeosang were preparing the tomato sauce that would go with. Yeosang was halfway through organizing the tomato paste when he realized something was missing.

"Hey Mingi where's that onion we bought yesterday?"

"Oh that's what we bought it for!" Mingi said as he laid his hand on his forehead.

"What do you mean? What did you use it for?"

"I cooked it yesterday" Yeosang rolled his eyes as Mingi sheepishly focused back on the meat.

"Alright I'll quickly go to the store and get one, Jongho you keep an eye on the meat"

Jongho laughed and nodded as Yeosang took the car keys and headed to the store.

"So how do Hongjoong likes his lasagna? Dry or with extra sauce"

"Extra sauce I think. Oh and I'm done with the meat"

"Okay so you're going to need to cut some of these in half for the bottom part because they don't reach the end but there's not enough room for a whole one" Jongho said as he motioned the lasagna pasta .

"How do I cut them?"

"Vertical"

++++

Fifteen minutes later Yeosang entered the house and opened his eyes wide, stifling his laugh as he heard the "supposedly" calm Jongho screaming at their friend.

"I said VERTICALLY"

"Ohhhhhh"

"HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO FIT NOW THAT THEY ARE TINY SQUARES"

"So much for Jongho's composed behavior" Yeosang chimed as both his friend looked at him. Jongho threw him a death stare whereas Mingi was almost begging for help. The brunette couldn't help himself from bursting out laughing.

"Here's the onion" He dropped the onion as he looked at the little pasta squares. The elder cut the onion before trusting Mingi to cook them along with the meat. Ten minutes later they added the tomato paste before starting to fill the dish.

"One layer of pasta, one layer of meat sauce" Mingi kept repeating as Jongho could feel his patience leaves his body. Yeosang noticed and was once again trying to hold his laugh. While Mingi was very focused on filling the recipient Yeosang cleaned the kitchen whereas the younger had gone to calm down on one of the sofas.

<UselessGroupchat>

Choi_Jongho: Oh my god how hard can it be to make lasagnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Shiber_SAN: What's up? 😂

Choi_Jongho: I've lost the will to live

ToothlessHwa: How did that happen?

Choi_Jongho: I helped Mingi make lasagna

Twerk_it: Just that? Damn 😂

Shiber_SAN: Oh right, Yeosang did say something about going to Mingi's house to cook

ToothlessHwa: How did it go?

Choi_Jongho: Yeosang left the wooden spoon resting on the edge of the pan and now half is black and gone. And it left a burnt sent in the kitchen

Shiber_SAN: I thought Mingi was the bad cook?

Choi_Jongho: Yeosang is no better 

ToothlessHwa: Really? He made me something the day I went to see him and I liked it!

Twerk_it: You would like anything Yeosang makes

ToothlessHwa: Whatever

Twerk_it: You're not denying it!!!!

ToothlessHwa: Let's go back to Mingi's cooking yeah?

Choi_Jongho: It's actually very sweet that he's going through all this trouble for his boyfriend

Shiber_SAN: Yeah, I'm glad things worked out for these two

Twerk_it: I know right

Choi_Jongho: Oh I gtg, Yeosang and Mingi's kitchen towel sparring just claimed its first victim

ToothlessHwa: Oh god, what broke?

Choi_Jongho: It seems like...

Yes, it claimed the life of the very brave ceramic bowl

ToothlessHwa: I swear I'm surprised Hongjoong hasn't baby proofed their apartment yet

Sent at 17:57 pm 

----------------------

Edit: Those who read on their phone, could you tell me if there are huge blank spaces between some parts of the chapters some time? Or if the format looks weird please?

-Keto