Intro?

Okay so this is a Instagram format story, I don't know how else to say it haha. It's just to have some simple conversations and pictures of Ateez, I do have a plot but it's not the main purpose of the story. It will probably have some full chapters but not too much, the time may pass by pretty quickly and there's a lot of things I'll mention and never show probably too xd.

The ships are Hongjoong-Mingi (Already a couple), San-Wooyoung and Seonghwa-Yeosang. If you do not like them please just don't read the story, don't throw hate. Maybe, maybe there will be girlxboy ship but it's for the purpose of the story since I think it's weird that the entire group is only homosexual but I'm still not sure.  I'll try to respect the hair colors and everything on the picture because there is a timeline.

All of the boys are "instagram famous" which means they have a bit more followers than your usual Instagram user but they're not idols or celebrities. They are in college and working like small job but I probably won't talk about college because it's not the main part of the story.

At the beginning of the story Hongjoong, Yeosang, Wooyoung and Mingi are already friends and Seonghwa, Yunho, San and Jongho too.

I think that's all I have to say, so enjoy and don't be a silent reader <3

-Keto 

{19-10-2020}

Edit: This story is currently #1 in the parkseonghwa tag out of 1.6k stories and #5 for kangyeosang out of 1.4K. I'm crying😭😭

Thank you so much guys❣️