3.9

The movie ended as all six boys exited the theater, once on the street they decided to go eat at a restaurant nearby. On the way over, Yeosang, Jongho and Mingi talked and pushed each other around as Seonghwa and Yunho talked about the movie. San had been trailing behind, the reaction from Wooyoung earlier still bothering him.

About an hour later the boys found themselves in the parking lot of the mall where they had left the cars earlier in the night. San was resting against his car, listening to the others talk about a cute waiter at the restaurant but not participating in the conversation when Mingi appeared next to him.

"Are you okay? You've been rather quiet this evening" He asked.

"Yeah I just have a few things on my mind"

"Really, like what?"

"Just couple stuff" San was about to start elaborating when Jongho spoke up towards them.

"What are you two talking about back there" Everyone turned to look at them.

"I was just about to tell Mingi that I feel like Wooyoung's been behaving weirdly lately. Do any of you have any idea as to why?" The boy asked sincerely.

"Well he did talk to me about being a bit jealous of how much time you and Yeosang spend together but I don't know if that could be it" Yunho spoke in a soft, shy voice afraid of the impact of his words, but felt relieved when he heard two boys chuckles.

"Really? How could he ever be jealous of that" San said.

"No way" Yeosang added.

"I wouldn't blame him though..." The chuckling stopped as everyone turned to look at the ravenette.

"Why would you say that?" Yunho asked.

"Well I mean those two do spend a lot of time together, it's natural to have doubts"

"No it's not, if he trusts them he shouldn't have doubts. And it's people like you who end up giving them more reason to doubt them. With stupid advices like that"

"Calm down, Yunho. I'm just saying what I think" Seonghwa scoffed.

"No I won't calm down. What if Wooyoung had come to you and not to me about his fears and you'd told him what you just say? You would have made him give into his irrational fears-"

"But they're not irrational. San and Yeosang spend a lot of time together, that's a fact"

"But that doesn't mean anything!"

"Okay guys calm down-" Yeosang tried to step in but no one listened.

"And the worst part is that you're just using Wooyoung's fears to get the things you want!" Yunho spat making Seonghwa tense even more.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

"Oh you know damn well. It would be so much easier for you if those two didn't hang out together so much huh. Too bad you're such a coward who's too afraid to go after what he wants!" Yunho yelled as Seonghwa threw the soda can he had in his hands.

"You take that back!!" The two boys faced each other, it was only a matter of seconds before one of them threw the first punch.

"No!"

"Get out of my fucking face!!" The elder screamed as both boys started pushing and gripping at each other. Mingi ran and snaked his arms around Yunho's torso as San grabbed both the ravenette's arms pulling the boys apart.

"Guys enough!!" Jongho yelled.

"No! This guy's got it coming for a long time" Yunho yelled.

"Screw you!"

"Come on Yunho, let's go!" Mingi dragged the elder with him to the other side of the parking lot as San let go of Seonghwa.

"Fuck this shit, I'm going home" The elder was fulminating.

"I'll come with you" Jongho added, and without sparing the others another look, Seonghwa got into his car and drove off.

Yeosang and San looked at each other not realizing what had just happened. Two of their friends has just fought about something that didn't even concern them. Something that was about him and San, and the boy couldn't feel any worse.

"Come on let's go check on Yunho" San said and started walking followed by Yeosang.

The four boys stayed a bitmore until their friend had calmed down before San went to drop everyone home.He was supposed to go see Wooyoung after their night out but giving the turn ofevents he didn't feel like getting into another fight. 

With a heavy heart and alot of questions, the ravenette drove back home hoping a good night of sleepwould help him clear his mind. 

---------------------------

Edit: For Mingjoong shippers, my story is really coming along and I hope to start publishing it very soon^^

-Keto