1.6

Seonghwa, San and Wooyoung were walking down the wooden surface of the dock, they had agreed to meet at the pier for lunch and were now enjoying a calm walk with a nice cool breeze.

"So, how was your day with Hongjoong and Yeosang??" San asked.

"It was fine, Hongjoong is so fun to hang out with, we get along great" Seonghwa kept walking as Wooyoung and San exchanged looks.

"And how was Yeosang?" The ravenette asked.

"He was okay"

"Just okay?"

"Yeah, why?" The brunette turned around to face both his friends. "What is it?"

"How do you feel things went with Yeosang?"

"Honestly?" The two boys nodded their heads.

"I think Yeosang is either selectively socially awkward or is better at hiding his none interest by texts"

"Meaning?"

"Meaning we barely even talked. When it was a three person conversation everything was fine, we all laughed and made jokes, but if I started talking to him alone well it was two words answers, no eye contact, cold responses and three meters distance between us"

"That's so weird" San whispered as he looked at Wooyoung who was internally dying. The boy wanted to tell them that it was all just Yeosang's defense mechanism and stupid way of thinking but he knew he couldn't. The elder would never forgive him if he told Seonghwa how he felt.

"Look, all I can tell you is to not give up on him. He'll come around, he has a weird way of behaving with others but with time he does change"

"I'd believe you but come on, he only acts like that with me. It's obvious he likes me less" No, he likes you more dummy, Wooyoung thought as he bit his tongue trying not to let something slip out.

"Either way, I'm over it. I'm going to go out with Sowon. I should move on, the sooner the better"

"Sowon??"

"Yeah, she's this girl I saved the other day. She asked me out and I still haven't answered yet but I think I'm going to say yes" Seonghwa started walking again, followed by San and then a very concerned Wooyoung.

Choi_Jongho posted a picture!

♥ 3,947 likes

Elise_2002: I die every time Jongho pouts on his pics 😫

Softy: How can he always look so good 😍

[Hongjoong's phone]

<My love Song>