12.0

"Why are we stopping at Stay?" Wooyoung said as he looked out the window and saw the big restaurant.

"Uh, San asked me to get him something to eat"

"I don't think the hospital allows him to eat from outside"

"It's not for San actually, it's for the guys"

"Alright, but hurry" Wooyoung sat back down in his seat, his leg bouncing up and down.

"You're not coming?"

"No, you go ahead. And hurry"

"Uh, why don't you come too. There's probably going to be a lot to carry"

"Fine" The boy sighed and undid his seatbelt.

Once outside, he followed Seonghwa into the restaurant. It was dark, all the lights were off and just as he was about to ask, the lights were turned on. Blinking a few times to get used to the sudden light, Wooyoung saw he was standing in the middle of what used to be the restaurant's dining room, only all the chairs and tables had been cleared. The lights were dimmed and hanging from the ceiling, across the room, on the counter was a big bouquet of red roses, as well as on several other wooden surfaces. A single ray of light shone above what used to be the small stage where the musicians would perform and in the middle, a silhouette Wooyoung could tell from a mile away.

With a quick look behind him, the boy saw Seonghwa had disappeared, he was now standing alone inside on this grand floor. His footsteps echoed as Wooyoung made his way towards the stage.

"What is this?" He whispered once he stood in front of San. His voice was shaking and he thought he was going to pass out when he saw San get down on one knee and pull out a ring.

"Wooyoung, for three years now you've been bringing joy into my life. Whether it be by your silliness, or your annoying stubbornness, or even your excessive possessiveness, you never fail to make me smile. I know we've had our ups and downs, but even the downs are worth it if I get to go through them with you. I am convinced that the day I met you was the day I found my soulmate. I want to hear you laugh and see your goofy smile for the rest of my life. I want to be the person you come for comfort and be the one that protects you always. So, Jung Wooyoung, will you please marry me?"

"Yes, San, of course, yes" Without even waiting for the boy to get back up, Wooyoung threw himself into his arms, sobbing into his chest.

Time froze while he enjoyed the warmth of the other, his scent, the softness of his skin. He carefully pulled his head back to crash his lips onto the blue haired boy's. Even though he wished the kiss could have lasted forever, the loud cheering and screaming made Wooyoung pull away.

"W-what is this? You're all here?" Wooyoung could feel a huge smile drawing on his face when he saw the six boys surrounding him.

"Let me see the ring"

"It's not as pretty as I thought"

"You helped pick it out, Yeosang"

"It's too beautiful for Wooyoung's chubby fingers, give it to me"

"Shut up, Seonghwa, Wooyoung's fingers are beautiful"

"Which jewelry store did you buy this?"

"Mingi, no"

"Will I get one this big?"

"Too early, Jongho"

"Oh"

Wooyoung couldn't stop laughing when he heard all the comments as he stood there with his hand out and the more he looked at it, the less he believed he had really gotten engaged. Turning his head to the side, his eyes landed on San who was already looking at him, the boy leaned over and gently pecked his lips, before wrapping an arm around his waist.

"So, who's next?"

"Uhh" All the boys took a step back before turning around and engaging in random conversations making both San and Wooyoung burst out laughing.

Wooyoung felt yet another peck on his cheek before San walked away towards the bar. Seonghwa had taken the champagne bottle out of Mingi's hands who insisted on opening it with a knife just like on the videos he had seen. After hearing that Yeosang had helped pick out the ring, Yunho had him sit down and tell the whole story again while Jongho walked over to his brother and took him in his arms. It was a rare sight, seeing the two brothers act like this but Wooyoung knew how happy Jongho was for them.

The boy could have stayed there staring at these seven men for the entire night, but eventually he had to go join them. As he walked over, all the cups had been filled and given out, he picked his up as he went to stand next to his boyfriend.

"Well, to the future Mr. Choi Wooyoung and may your future be filled with more weirdness and love"

"Cheers!" Everyone cheered at Seonghwa's toast.

"So, how does it feel being engaged?" Yeosang asked and went to sit down next to his friend.

"Amazing, knowing I'm going to spend the rest of my life with San feels like I won at life, you know"

"I'm really happy for you guys, and especially for you. You're my best friend, Woo and I couldn't hope for a better man for you. I really couldn't" Wooyoung smiled and nodded his head.

After staying a few instants more, Yeosang left to go join Seonghwa who was rearranging one of the bouquets. Behind them, Mingi was sitting on the floor with his back to the wall and Hongjoong's head resting on his thigh as he played with his hair. In front of them, Yunho and Jongho were swaying side to side, to a tune Jongho was humming.

Looking in front of him, Wooyoung saw San walking up to him before resting his arm around his shoulders. With Wooyoung sitting down and San standing up, the younger's head fitted perfectly next to his fiancée's chest.

"You're staring"

"I'm happy"

THE END 

----------------------------------

I can't believe it's really over :c

I hope this is the ending you were hoping for, I'm going to miss these characters so much but thank you to all for reading and commenting on this story, it really means a lot to me and see you on another story <3

-Dari

{13/01/2021 - 19/08/2022}