10.7

San knocked on the door and waited for Mingi to open.

"Hey, man. Come in" The two walked in the living room and sat down on the couch. "So, how are thing with Wooyoung?"

"Not good, I lied to him today... I never lied"

"So, why did you?" Mingi tilted his head to the side and waited for his friend to answer.

"I didn't know what else to tell him, we live together so it's kind of hard to avoid him" San was playing with his hands, he couldn't help but feel like he was betraying Wooyoung by saying it out loud.

"I know, it's the same with Hongjoong. We go to sleep together and wake up together, it's hard to pretend"

"You know why I'm feeling uneasy with my boyfriend but you haven't told me about you" San stopped playing with his fingers and leaned back in the couch.

"There's this boy at the office-"

"You cheated????" San gasped.

"No! I would never!" Once San calmed down, Mingi continued. "He runs another studio and we get along really well. We talk a lot and we just, click"

"So, what's the problem? You made a friend"

"Except sometimes I don't think of him as a friend..." Mingi trailed his words before continuing. "I mean, I act like he's a crush. I wait for him to show up all day and feel giddy when he does. But what really scares me is that, we're behaving just like I did with Hongjoong a few months before we got together..."

Mingi let his head fall down in his hands. San felt bad for his friend, he was clearly struggling with his feelings and it couldn't be easy. He got up and went to sit next to him. He swung one arm around his broad shoulders and tried to comfort him as best as he could but there wasn't anything he could say.

++++

The boys eventually decided to play some games on Mingi's play station and get their minds off everything. At one time, San's phone buzzed and he took it out to see who texted him.

<Baby>

Baby: Babe, where are you?? :c

Me: I'm still with Mingi :/

But I'll be back soon, I promise

And we can watch a movie, how does that sound?

Baby: Sounds great, I'll see you soon then?

Me: You bet ♥

Sent at 18h19pm

OTHER DAY

<Choi_Jongho>