Weaponized Love(Male Human Cr...

By Williamjwb87

Thanks To An Experiment Gone Wrong,Ruby's Scythe Crescent Rose Became Human And Views Ruby As His Mother And... More

Crescent Rose Becomes Human
RWBY Weapons Human Bio
Waking Up The Weapons
Harem(edited)
Schooled!
Bullies,Bunnies And A New Girlfriend
Tai And Qrow Meet team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E
Author Notes:Your Bro Needs Ideas!
Screw You,Non-Voters
OVA:Baby Videos
Argument,Agreement....HAREM!?
CRDL Vs. U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E
What Now!?😅😅😅
Family Fallout
Crescent/(Y/n) Vs. the White Fang
~❤U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Chibi❤~
Forgiveness and Training.
Should I?
Trailer!!
More Weaponoids
I got Nothing.
Bloopers
Bloopers 2!!
Crescent and Some lost Family?
Crescent Rose and His Father.
The Return And Identity Of Papa Rose and Meeting Sister Rose
The Truth And Incestuous Love of Ruby and Red Rose
Next?
Trailer#2
Attack Of the Akumu No Buki
The U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Disband
Timeskip Bio
Reunion with RWBY And Nearing the End
Meeting Salem
Journey's End & A New Beginning

❤U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Chibi❤

3K 37 29
By Williamjwb87

Warning:

*These Chapters Are Gonna Be Set After The Story Is Finished But Have Some Things That May Or May NOT Happen In The Story*

RWBY:chibi with Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E

*Relaxing and Worrying*

Two Members Of The Human Weapons Appeared Relaxing With Ember Resting And Gambol Reading "Ninjas Of Love" While Blushing.

Ember:Hey,Gambol?

Gambol:What?

Ember:Have You Seen Crescent Or Myrtenaster?Or Penny,Coco,Velvet,Neo,
Cinder And Emerald?

Gambol:Nope.

The Chibi Team Rwby Enter The Frame along With Chibi JNPR As They Were Looking For The Previously Mentioned.

Weiss:WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!

Gambol:Probably With Crescent.

Blake:Young Man,Is That My Book?

Without Looking Up,He flinged the book Across The Room And Didn't Change His Face.

Gambol:What Book?

Yang:Anyways,Maybe Crescent Rose And Myrtenaster Are YANG-ing Each other,Huh?Huh?

Everyone Except Ember Groans At Yang's Horrible Pun Unaware Of You Being Dragged Away By Your Harem Girls And Having Been Tied Up.

Crescent/(Y/n):HELP ME!!!!!

Harem:🎵It's Time To Make Love!😈~

Crescent:AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

*Awkward Memories*

Team Ruby And Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Were Talking To One Another Until Ruby Brought Up A Memory That Made Things Awkward.

Ruby:Hey,Remember When The Weapons Were Piled On Each Other And...

Crescent:Uh....Mom?

Ruby:Yeah,Crescent Ro-....Oh.

A Blush Crept It's Way On To The Faces Of The Four Of You As You Four Blush At Remembering The(Through A Weapon's Eyes) Unintentional FourSome.

Myrtenaster:Yeah,That......Was Awkward.

Yang:Oh Come,What About When I Caught Ruby Master-

Ruby:YANG,NO!

Yang:-Bating And Using Crescent Rose As Pleasure Device.

Weiss,Blake,Gambol,Ember And Myrtenaster look Disturbed As They Look At The Embarrassed And Red-Faced Silver Eyed Mother And Son.

Ruby:Looking Back Now,I View As Wrong Because I Technically RAPED My Own SON!

Gambol:Crescent,You Were Molested By Your Own MOTHER?!

Crescent:I'd......Rather Not Talk About It But If You'll Excuse Me,Im Gonna Do Something Inside My Own Weapon Room Or My Mother's Locker,That I Have Been Doing For All The Time Since I've Been Reminded Of That.

Yang:Fighting?

Crescent:Uh...Sure,Aunt Yang.

*Spongebob Narrator:Later*

Ruby's Locker Appears As Crying Is Heard From The Outside And Inside Is You/Crescent Rose Back In Your Regular Form,Crying Your Eyes Out.

Crescent:N-no More,N-no More*Cries Intensifies*

You kept Crying Thinking Of All Those Moments As She Did Those Things To Him Before You Were Human And Was Just A Shell Until You Forgot(Imagine Being A Weapon Used As A Pleasure Toy And You'll Know Crescent's Pains)

You Eventually Got Over The Whole Thing But Still Cry Like A Bitch But Mostly Because Myrtenaster Likes To Ride~

*Loving Time Song*

The Girls Are Trying To Make Love To The Boys....Mostly,Crescent Rose But You didn't want Deal With The Girls AGAIN!So.....You Sang.

Crescent:GIRLS!!

Penny:Salutations.

Nora(Trying To Kidnap Ren):Hey,Crescent.

Myrtenaster:COME TO ME,MY DEAR CRESCENT ROSE!!

Crescent:*Clears His Throat,Drinks Some Water And Clears Again*

Once,You Clear......

Crescent:

(An:This Is What You Sung And Imagine A Voice Like Shawn Mendes.)

You Opened your Eyes To See That All The Girls Are Cuddling You For Some Reason And You Just Sigh.

Crescent:Well,I Guess It Was Loving Time

You Hug All Your Girlfriends As You Laugh And Say.....

Crescent:I Love You,Girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 1.1K 17
(Y/N) (L/N), current CEO of (L/N) Enterprises, is a self centered, ego filled teenager, who has started a war against the White Fang and all faunus...
6.7K 40 18
Y/N Rose. A boy born with Silver eyes just like his mother (Summer Rose). When he was a young child, he was viewed as a child Prodigy due to the fact...
2.7K 73 13
A 17 yr old boy meets a certain headmaster and asks him to join his academy. Despite that he suffered a rough past, trying to run away from it, havin...
98.9K 1.2K 12
Here we are, Vol.2 of my Fanfiction of Rwby, it's been fun but now it's time to proceed with the story. I hope you enjoy this continuation, and hopef...