Feels Like Home

By PLCMD1

Working her ass off everyday and no time for anything else, Andy wasn't your average girl living on her own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 62

17 3 0
By PLCMD1

Going home within just a couple days after giving birth was nerve racking for Blaine as they were now going to be home and he hoped everything was going to be enough to keep his new family safe.

"Hey, stop worrying. I can see it in your eyes."

Andy was looking at Blaine from the back of the plane, as he worked in the front with the guys.

"Just don't want what happened last time to happen again."

"It's not, okay?"

Blaine just nodded his head and distracted himself by making work calls and going over things with the guys.

When they landed, the guys take the babies, with Mady and hurried them into the cars waiting while Blaine helped Andy down.

"I can walk."

"I know, but I don't want to risk you falling."

He placed her in the car, and he jumped in, signaling the driver to go.

Once they were home, Andy could see the fencing around the house had doubled in height and the security doubled. She looked at Blaine and smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You really went all out, didn't you?"

Blaine kissed her, this time deepening the kiss. It's not until he felt he was more than satisfied, that he pulls away and looks down at her.

"Nothing is going to happen to you our family, that is a promise."

With a smile, she kisses him softly.

"I love you so much."

"How long before we can..."

"Three months."

He nods at her answer and he gets off too help her out. The guys again take the babies inside and Andy takes Mady.

"Home!"

Mady let's go and runs inside.

"She missed it as much as me."

Blaine smiles at her and they walk in to find that it was just as she left it.

"Home."

She pulls away from Blaine and walks into the kitchen to find a large arrangement of flowers and gifts. She looks back as Blaine smiles at her.

"I heard push presents were a thing now."

With a laugh, she takes the first box and she opens it to find their wedding invitation. She looks up at Blaine and he winks at her. She looks back down to see their wedding had a set date now and she was more than happy about it.

"Think you'll be ready by then?"

Looking back up she nods her head with tears in her eyes.

"I was ready a year ago. I would marry you any day if that meant being with you forever."

Blaine's heart grew ten times more and he makes his way up to her, taking her and kissing her. He was careful in not hurting her, but he held her close to him. It wasn't until someone cleared their throat that Andy pulled away with a laugh.

"Wow."

"Three months and you're all mine."

They laugh and Andy pulls away to see a bodyguard standing behind Blaine

"Hi, sorry."

Blaine turns and goes back to being his hard self.

"Yes?"

"Your car is ready sir."

Blaine looks back at Andy while Andy looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Where are you going, we just got home."

"I know love, but it's just going to be a couple of hours."

Andy knew not to ask anymore questions and nods at him, turning around and putting the bag down.

"I'll be right there."

Blaine waits until his guard is gone and pulls Andy back into his arms.

"Hey, don't be mad."

He lifts her chin up and smiles down at her.

"I'm not, it's work. I know, I just... I just miss it that's all."

"I know you do, but we're doing better than ever and for right now it's best if you just stay home."

Andy nods and gives him a kiss.

"Be careful. I'll see you when I see you then."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I promise, four hours tops."

"Aha."

She knew better, if she knew what kind of meeting it was going to be, he'd be back late at night."

"I'll see you later."

They kiss one more time and he leaves with all the guys. Watching them all getting into the SUVs, she sighs and goes upstairs to look for her kids. Walking into Mady's room, she sees her watching a movie.

"Hey, there you are."

Mady looks up at her mother and smiles but goes back to her movie.

"You hungry? Want a snack?"

Andy looked down at her watch and new that she would probably be, but Mady shook her head and Andy knew she was too tired, so he gave her a kiss and let her be.

"Love you."

"Love you too mommy."

She made her way to the next room and found her nursery finished. She smiled and went to the cribs but didn't find her kids. She frowned and went to Mady's room but found her sound asleep. She made her way to the next room, nothing and next, nothing again. Her heart started to panic until she heard one. She turned and went towards the cry when she went into her and Blaine's room to find two bassinets beside their bed. She sighs in relief and goes to her baby boy who was trying to get out of his swaddle.

With a smile she takes him and takes him out. She goes ahead and attends to him and then her daughter. Once they were fed, changed, and burped, she lays then down with her and falls asleep with her phone in her hand.

Blaine came home sooner than expected and pulled up to find that Andy had been asleep since he's been gone.

"Have any of you checked on her?"

"No, you specifically requested that we didn't enter your bedroom."

Then the thought of the last time he left her sleep came to mind and he ran. Running up to their bedroom, he finds Andy sitting up with his daughter.

Andy looks up at him and smiles, looking down at the clock.

"You're home early."

Blaine nods his head and walks over to her.

"Yeah your dad wrapped it up sooner because he knew I wanted to come home."

Andy smiles, but she knew something was up.

"What's wrong?"

Blaine shakes his head and goes to her, kissing her softly.

"Nothing, I just missed you."

"Well help me out then?"

"Of course."

She hands him his daughter and she grabs her son to begin changing his diaper. Once they have the kids ready Blaine takes the babies down while Andy goes and tires to wake Mady up.

"More."

"It's dinner time baby."

"No."

Mady just turns and covers herself, making Andy laugh.

"Okay, good night baby."

She let's her be and goes down.

"Tired?"

"Yeah, poor thing."

Blain helps Andy down the stairs and they go into the kitchen. Andy looks in the refrigerator to find it stocked like she likes it. She smiles to herself and starts taking things out.

"Wait, hold up, you're not cooking."

"Why not? I'm fine."

Blaine pulls her away and picks her up, sitting her down on the sofa.

"I'll cook."

"I'm sorry, since when do you cook?"

"I can cook, just have faith in your man."

Andy laughs and she turns on the television only to hear him order food.

"I can hear you!"

Blaine can only laugh and soon they were eating, siting next to one another on the sofa.

"So glad to have you home."

Andy looks at him and smiles.

"It's good to be home. I don't ever want to leave again."

"You won't, you're mine."

Andy nods and leans in, giving him a kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

******************************************************************************

Andy and Blaine were stronger than ever now that they were back in the same house. Blaine helped as much as he could and when he wasn't around one of the guys was there to help or find someone to help her.

Blaine insisted in having maids help out with the house and a chef that would meal prep all meals for them once a week. They did get into an argument one night when Andy was found cooking with the very handsome chef and Blaine came home with the guys for poker night.

"What up Andy!"

Andy jumps a little and pulls away, going to all the guys, but her eyes were on her soon to be husband. When she saw him go upstairs, she told the guys to go ahead to the den that she set everything up for them and then ran up after Blaine.

When she walked in, he was taking off his clothes.

"You're mad."

"Why should I be?"

Andy walks up to him wraps her arms around his waist, kissing his back.

"I promised, I know, but..."

Blaine pulls away from her and walks into his closet, Andy follows.

"No buts Andy. I want him gone."

"Blaine come on!"

"I said no!"

"But..."

"Andrea..."

"But I'm learning, and I learned how to make your favorite! Your mom gave us the receipt and everything! He was just showing me..."

Blaine turned around then, making Andy stop and sigh.

"I said no, now get rid of him. I told you the rules."

"Yeah well your rules suck and I'm keeping him."

With that she turns, only for Blaine to stop her, pinning her against the closet door.

"You want to say that again."

Andy's heart was beating against her chest. She loved it when he turned Alpha on her, but it was times like these that she stood her ground.

"I'm learning your heritage, don't make me call your mother."

He smirks at her, so she smiles, pulling her phone from her back pocket, pulling up his mother's number. Blaine watched her; it wasn't until he heard his mother's voice that he took the phone.

"I'll call you back."

He threw her phone and grabbed her, kissing her. Andy smiled as she knew she had won and that only meant one thing.

"Blaine...."

Andy couldn't hold onto it and before she released, he stopped and kissed her, giving her a chance to catch her breath.

"No release until our wedding."

"What?"

Andy sat up as he pulled away, wiping himself. Andy glared at him, laying back down.

"Fine, I'll just use my hands."

She was about to move her hands, when Blaine was right on top of her, holding her them over her head. He could see her testing him and he normally gave in, but not today. He had plans for her. Their wedding day was approaching in just a couple of days and if he had anything to do with it, she's going to be begging him by the end of their wedding.

"Don't test me. You've got your way with that chef, but you will not release until our wedding."

"Fine."

Blaine smiles, making Andy smile and pull her hands away, wrapping them around his neck. Blaine was tempted to give her some satisfaction, but he forced himself off.

"Come on, I can hear the kids waking up."

Andy nodded and got up, fixing herself before running back down.

*****************************************************************************

Just a week away and Andy was feeling overwhelmed with the wedding as she hadn't written her wedding vows that Blaine insisted, she had to do now.

Once the kids were down for naps, she makes her way into Blaine's office to grab a pad of paper when she finds it in complete chaos.

"Oh Blaine, really?"

Huffing, she grabs the small trash can and shoves the papers down, picking up the ones from the floor as well. She tidied up his desk, cleaned the surfaces and his computer when she must have pressed a secret button because Blaine's wall suddenly opened. Curiosity took the best of her and she opened it further, seeing that it went down to a basement, a basement she didn't know they had. Making sure she had the baby monitor and her phone; she begins to descend down the stairs.

Thankfully, there was light, and she was able to see as she went down. It wasn't until she made her way down the stairs that she saw a long hallway. Taking the last step down she slowly walks towards the end and that's when she began to hear voices. Her heart started pounding, but she continued.

"Hello Andy."

Andy suddenly stopped, her breath catching in her throat. She closes her eyes hoping she didn't hear what she just did.

"Andy."

Feeling a chill down her spine she turns to her right to see her mother and Carlos next to each other in a cell with little to no light, but she knew it was them.

"Surprised?"

Andy turned her entire body around and was about to go up to them, when she heard footsteps and then Blaine was by her side, pushing her in the direction she had come from. Andy didn't say anything and continued her silence even after she was back in his office.

"Andy..."

Then something inside of her snaped, but she slowly turned going up to him. Without a word, she takes his gun and without hesitation, she runs down.

"Andy, no!"

But her mind was set and there was no stopping her. She makes it down and without another thought, she shoots.

On the other side of the hall men rush in to see Andy without a flinch, shoot several shots into the cells.

Andy didn't stop until her barrel was empty and when she was done, looks to her left and motions the men looking at her, with shocked faces, to clean it up. She then turns to Blaine and walks up to him, handing him his gun.

Shelooks at him for a second, then walks away and runs up to the guest bedroomwhere she hides behind the bed and cries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 2 15
A young girl with 7 brothers living a nightmare. Will she be able to handle it?? Will her brothers realize how much she loves them and how much THEY...
1K 50 18
This is like most other Harry fics, protective older brother(s), Starts in year 3, Y/N has a secret power blah Blah blah But I'll try to make it exc...
39.9K 1.7K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...