Feels Like Home

By PLCMD1

Working her ass off everyday and no time for anything else, Andy wasn't your average girl living on her own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 54

17 2 0
By PLCMD1

Blaine made it out to Mady's room to find Holly.

"Where's Andy?"

"She went for a run."

"Alone?"

"No, Austin went with her."

Blaine walks out of the room and back into their room and to Andy's jewelry box to find her ring. He slams her box down and runs down stairs to find Shiloh up feeding her baby.

"Morning."

She looks up at him.

"Morning."

"How did you sleep?"

"Good, thank you, but have you seen Austin?"

"Went for a run with Andy."

Blaine could clearly see that Shiloh wasn't surprised.

"It doesn't bother you that they're together?"

"Sometimes it does, but only because I wish he would get over it already."

"What about Andy?"

Shiloh shakes her head with a smile, then looks up at him.

"Not so much. I know Austin and she have history, but for Andy it's history. Austin can offer her the world, but Andy never really cared about that. To her it's about the love, the friendship and having someone who loves her for who she is. You make her very happy and I think Austin just needs to understand that."

"I wish he would understand sooner."

"You sound scared."

Blaine leans against the counter and shakes his head.

"Something he told me really shook me yesterday."

"Ah, explains why you looked so tense last night."

"I don't know why I let him get to me."

"It's what Austin does and if he got you, what did you do?"

"Something really bad."

"Like?"

"Austin said that he was better than me because he could give Mady to Andy and because of that I ended up ignoring her. It wasn't until I asked her if Mady was in bed that she informed me that Austin was up with her. I got upset, blew up in her face. The worst part is that I laughed at her when she asked me if I wanted a baby. I told her she was no use."

"Oh Blaine why would you do that?"

"Because I'm an idiot that's why. Austin just has a way of getting under my skin because just thinking about her going back pisses me off."

"You can't think like that. If you do, I'll guarantee you that she will. One thing you should know about Andy is that regardless of the amount of love she has for you, Andy can and will leave when she knows she isn't wanted."

"I don't want her to leave. That's the last thing I would ever want, but I don't know, I haven't told anyone, but I want kids and it's so stupid because I always said I didn't want any and when Andy told me she couldn't I thought it was perfect, but lately..."

"It's not complete?"

Blaine shakes his head and sighs.

"I want her, I love her more than anything, but there's just something missing."

"Have you told her this?"

"Of course not, she would leave me in a heartbeat so I could run off and find someone else and I don't want that."

"As a doctor who was once her OBGYN, I can tell you that it's a risk, but she can have more, but only if she takes care of herself."

"How much of a risk?"

"High blood pressure, premature birth, miscarriage, diabetes."

"Basically she can die."

"Only if she doesn't take care of herself. She will need lots of rest, healthy eating, minimal stress and traveling and regular doctor visits."

"Andy is active, she won't stay in bed."

"If this will make you happy, she will. You'd be surprised what Andy is capable of."

For the next hour Blaine and Shiloh got to know each other and Blaine was even able to hold her son. It was then that Andy and Austin came in. Andy stopped mid step as she watched Blaine with the baby and Mady. Her heart strings tugged as she watched Blaine so naturally with the kids and for a second she pictured him with their kids.

"Can't have his own so he takes mine."

Andy looks up at Austin.

"Yet you don't deserve them."

With that she runs upstairs and jumps into the shower, letting Austin's words not get to her. Why does he always have to ruin everything?

Coming out of the shower, Andy finds Blaine with a towel in his hands, but she ignores it and is about to walk away when Blaine wraps his arms around her.

"Blaine..."

"Shhh, listen to me, please. I'm sorry. I was mad and I took it out on you and I was wrong."

"No, you were right, I'm..."

"No baby please. I was wrong in ever saying that to you and I'm sorry. I love you, I love you more than anything and I can't imagine my life without you."

Andy shakes her head and tries to pull away, but Blaine turns her around and kisses her, pushing her against their his and her sinks of their master bath.

Andy can't deny the love she has for him as soon as their lips connect. She pulls him between her legs and deepens the kiss, causing Blaine to groan and pull her closer to him, rubbing himself against her center.

"Say you love me."

"I love you."

Blaine kept rubbing against her until he hits his knees.

"Oh god!"

Andy rarely lets Blaine because of what he caused her to do, but she never regretted it after and neither did he.

She tried to keep herself quiet by biting down on her lips, but every now and again he would hit that spot that make her moan out his name and when she was about to let loose, he knew that she would only have it one way.

Ending up in the shower, Blaine looked down at the woman he loved.

"I'm sorry, I was mad and I shouldn't have said it."

"But you did and those kinds of words don't just go away. You knew before we got serious."

"I know, but lately I don't know. I see you and I see Mady and I want one. I want a baby; I want one of you and me."

"Is that what you really want?"

"I really want you."

"And I really want you, but I can't give you a baby."

"Shiloh said that there's a possibility that you can."

"That's because she doesn't know about the last one. The one I had to push out on my own, the one that was dead."

"But this is different."

"No it's not, not for me!"

Andy was getting upset and got out of the shower, but Blaine stopped her.

"Okay... Okay, no baby."

Andy shook her head.

"No Blaine you want a baby."

"Not if it means loosing you. I'm fine without one, we're fine and it's just me trying to prove Austin wrong."

"I told you not to listen to him."

"I know, I didn't listen, so please forget I said anything."

He pulls her back into the shower and makes love to her one more time before they both got ready and headed down stairs.

"So we're going with soft pinks, peaches and whites, correct?"

"And a little bit of gold as well."

After the New Year was over and the very lengthy Christmas vacation they had in Connecticut, it was back to business for both Andy and Blaine. Andy was currently in a meeting with a wedding planner while Blaine was on a business trip. They had gone back to normal again, him never mentioning of another baby, but Andy always thinking about it. She had been thinking about it lately and more so now that they were apart and would be apart for a while.

"When would you like this?"

"Spring maybe a little closer to summer, around May or June? I know it's only a couple of months away, but money isn't an issue and my fiancé wants it as soon as possible."

"It's always the men that are eager to get married, I can never understand that."

"Well we're just that good."

They both laugh just as Blaine calls in.

"Hey honey."

"How's it going?"

"Good, just getting the dates and that kind of stuff down."

"Put me on speaker."

"Okay."

Andy does as he says.

"Alright you're on speaker."

"Hello?"

"Hello Mr. Maddox this is Terry."

"Hello Terry, how's my baby doing so far?"

"As expected."

Andy rolls her eyes at her planner.

"Thanks Terry."

"Baby, what did I tell you?"

"See this is why I told you, you should do it. I look at prices and freak out."

"Did or didn't I tell you that money wasn't a problem?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you and dad."

"Then don't worry about it. Now stop looking at prices. Terry hide them."

"Yes sir."

"Good, now I have to get back, I love you."

"Love you too."

Andy hangs up the phone and looks up at Terry.

"He's a good man."

"Prince charming has nothing on him."

They both laugh and do a couple more things before they run off for her first dress search appointment. This time her father was there for her.

"Hey daddy."

"Hey princess, did you talk to Blaine?"

"Yeah, about an hour or so ago."

"Good, he was worried."

"When isn't he?"

After a couple of dresses and an hour later Andy found the perfect dress.

"So?"

"Get them both."

"Da...."

"I said both."

The first dress she fell in love with was a blush pink Lazaro dress with a sweetheart neck line, but she was marrying Blaine in a traditional church wedding and so the dress she was currently wearing was a Kate Middleton inspired white dress that had a little fuller shirt and a bit more bling on it.

"Come on take it off."

Andy nods and runs to the dressing room, calling Blaine as she looks at her dress on the hanger.

"Hey."

"I love you."

Blaine laughs on the other side of the phone.

"I love you too baby."

"Can't wait until you get back."

"Me too, but everything is good here so I might leave earlier."

"That's good. I know how worried you were."

"Yeah, but if I don't no one will."

"Right, well I'm going to let you go, dad is taking me out for lunch and then I'm going home."

"I hear it's beautiful."

"He told you?!"

"Baby, I picked some of them out."

"Of course you did."

"I promise I don't know which one you picked, traditional remember?"

"Honey, there's nothing traditional about you."

"Well honey I would be if you spent the money!"

Andy laughs, shaking her head.

"You know it's hard for me."

"I also know you're worth every bit of it."

"I just want to be married to you, it's all I want. The flowers, the dress, none of that matters to me, it's just you."

Andy suddenly felt someone behind her. Looking up she gasps as Carlos grabs her.

"No!"

"Hi Baby Miss me?"

He tried to kiss her, but she struggles with him.

"Leave me alone!"

"Mmmm look at you looking innocent and shit."

"Andy!

Carlos hears the male voice on the other side of the phone and grabs it from her.

"Who is this?"

"Her fiancé."

"Not anymore."

Carlos hangs up the phone, but Andy struggles again, desperately trying to get to her purse.

"Carlos let her go."

Andy suddenly stops struggling and looks back to see the woman her father kept saying was dead.

"Mom?"

She had changed her hair color to blonde and everything about her screamed gold digger. From the clothes she was wearing to the many plastic surgeries I'm sure she had gone through to look like a wannabe Barbie.

"I'm surprised you recognized me."

Andy glared at her.

"How can a girl forget a mother's voice, especially that of a mother like you?"

"Oh come on Andy she wasn't that bad."

She looks at Carlos and then back at her so called mother, coming to a realization.

"Wow, I get it now. You two are disgusting!"

Andy tried to leave, but Carlos grabbed her pushing her back against the wall and pinning her there with his face just inches away from hers.

"Now princess, don't get jealous now, you know that I love you."

"I knew I should have killed you when I had the chance."

Carlos growled and pinned harder against the wall.

"Funny I was thinking the same thing."

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because it would have been too easy."

"For you or for me?"

"Oh come on princess you can't tell me we didn't have fun?"

Andy tried to push him back, but he grabbed her and pushed her back.

"You're mine, always have and always will until the day that I decide to take your life."

"You already did."

"That's enough Carlos, take her and let's get out of here."

Carlos backed away to get a grip of her waist, but Andy was never going back. She punched him and then kicked him where it hurt, knocking him back. When her mother came towards her, she grabbed her purse and pulled out the handgun that her father had given her for Christmas and aimed it at Carlos.

"Andy..."

"No! I'm not going back!"

"It'll be different this time."

"No! You have no idea what I've been through with him and I'm not going to do it again!"

Then she heard her father outside of the door.

"Andy are you alright?"

"No! Carlos is here!"

Carlos then takes the initiative and rams into her, knocking her back, but not enough and she shoots. Everything then happens so fast as she watches for the second time Carlos fall towards her as they manage the door opened and then there are people all around her.

She can't think, all she can see is Carlos looking at her, wide eyed and trying to breathe.

"Andy..."

She can't move and she begins to panic. Her father sees her and goes after her, but cops are now in the room and everyone is pushed back. She could feel the blood seep through her clothes and then Carlos is off of her and the gun is removed from her hand.

"It's okay."

Andy goes into full panic mode as someone tries to touch her, but starts' fighting everyone off until the only resort is to restrain her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414 42 29
This story is something I had wrote back in 2012. I was 13 and continued on with the idea until last year. I was hoping to pick it back up and finall...
44.8K 806 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...
38.6K 831 30
Something tragic has happened. A 17 year old Valeri has to move to her dad's place. She spent all her life thinking he was dead. Her now dead mother...
28.2K 957 44
SYNOPSIS "You go to work by foot?" He asks. "I can give you a ride, if you want." I stand still, recalling all of the pain and suffering my job has b...