Feels Like Home

By PLCMD1

Working her ass off everyday and no time for anything else, Andy wasn't your average girl living on her own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 52

18 2 0
By PLCMD1

Andy was in the booth putting the last minute touches to her last song when Blaine walks in.

"How's she sounding?"

"Perfect."

Turns out love had inspired Andy to go for it and when she meant go for it she contacted Victor and she flew to Los Angeles where she began recording her record. Between flying back and forth from New York to Los Angeles, Blaine was always with her.

"Hi baby."

They gave each other a kiss as Blaine sat her down on his lap while they played back the song. Andy was doing a bit of pop and country mixed in with each other and for one of her bonus songs she was doing a remake of Drink You Away which Blaine suggested she did.

"Sounds so good baby."

"Thanks."

They went through a few more changes before it was officially done.

"Finally."

"Glad it's done?"

"Yeah and excited."

"They'll love it."

Walking hand in hand they existed the studio and into the awaiting car to meet Victor at his studio. On top of her singing Victor had Andy try her hand in acting.

"Victor!"

"Hey there Princess, so how does it sound?"

"You'll know soon enough."

They give each other a hug and walk into his office to find Shiloh and Austin with Maddy and their new baby.

"Maddy!"

Austin lets her down and she runs to her mother, giving her a hug.

"Aww my baby."

"So are you done?"

Andy looks up at Austin and nods.

"All done."

"That's great, did you go with what I told you?"

"Sure did and it sounded great, although it's going to be a little tough doing it on stage."

"Don't worry you got it."

"Okay, well I've made reservations for lunch so let's go."

Andy and Shiloh were still not speaking to each other even after everything. After the court hearing Austin did what she asked him to do and he was able to get her back, but Shiloh had resented Andy for taking Maddy away, but like everything else Andy didn't care for her as much anymore.

Austin and Andy had become friends even if Austin still loved her and hoped that one day she would see the changes he had made for her, but he was happy with his life, his wife and their new baby boy. Life was good according to him and he could see Andy was happy too and knew that soon Blaine was going to do something to keep that smile on her face.

"So thanksgiving is coming up and well Blaine and I wanted to know if you all wanted to come down to Jersey. Leo is coming with Vivian and Nate is too, there's only you all."

"Jersey?"

"Yeah..."

"Andy and I bought a home a while back and we were renovating it and well it's finished and we wanted to have a traditional dinner to show you all the house."

"That's a big step."

Andy smiles with a nod.

"It is, but I'm happy with it."

Blaine pulls Andy closer to him and kisses her shoulder.

"As long as my baby is happy."

Andy laughs, shaking her head.

"Stop it."

It hurt Austin to see Andy this happy because that should have been him.

"As long as you're cooking, I'm going."

"But you said you wanted to have dinner at our house?"

"Oh come on Shiloh just go. Right Austin?"

"Right, we'll be there."

"Great!"

The night before thanksgiving Blaine took Andy on a mini drive after Andy had been in the kitchen all morning and afternoon making pies and getting the turkey ready with her sister and step mother, that he wanted to have a quiet time with her before everyone was over the next day.

"Where are we going?"

"Just for a drive."

"Does this drive end up somewhere dark?"

Blaine bites his lip as her hand creeps up his leg.

"Maybe."

"Good, I've missed you all day."

"Hard when you have a house full of people, ha?"

Andy agrees as they drive into the city, ending up at their apartment.

"I thought we were going to dinner?"

"We are, I just want to get something I left here."

"Okay."

They head into the elevator and Blaine pulls her against him.

"I'm very happy Andy, the happiest I've been in a very long time."

Andy smiles up at him with her signature smile and Blaine resists until the door dings opened and Andy turns around to see tea lights and white roses everywhere.

"Oh my god."

"Follow the path."

Andy looks back at him and starts crying as she turns back around and heads towards the path.

"Oh my god Blaine."

He follows behind her until she's in their bedroom and it's then that she sees it. On their bed, in her favorite chocolates was "will you marry me?"

"Blaine?"

She turns to see Blaine on his knee and Andy covers her face as she cries. She couldn't believe what was going on. Never in her wildest dreams would she have guessed that she would get something like this.

"Baby I love you, more than life itself. You have given me my life back and I can't, I don't want to give it back because that means giving you up and you know me, I'm not willing to do that."

Blaine pulls her down onto his knee and pulls her hands away.

"I want to be your home, your forever."

"You are."

"Will you marry me Andy, make me your forever, your home?"

Andy didn't have to hesitate, she knew she would be with this man for the rest of her life.

"Yes, a million times yes!"

Andy didn't care about the ring, the gesture and the confession of love was more important to her than any ring in the world.

"Baby... God damn it!"

"Want me to stop?"

Andy was currently over Blaine, teasing him as she kissed him and slightly bit love bites against his skin.

"Fuck no, but let me get you on the bed."

With a quick roll over, Blaine took complete control.

"I want nothing but my ring on your finger."

Andy giggled as Blaine removed every piece of clothing she had on along with his own then made it over her, finally showing her the ring.

"Oh my god Blaine."

"As soon as I saw it I knew it had to be yours."

"It's... it's... my god it's beautiful."

"Goes with your skin after I've made love to you."

Andy blushes and hands him her left hand.

"Let's see if that's true."

Blaine kisses her and slips the ring on her finger, at the same time sliding himself into her.

"Oh god, I love you."

Blaine could get used to seeing her this way for years to come and now it was going to come true.

Andy couldn't get over how beautiful her ring was. An eight carat peach pink diamond in rose gold was now clearly sitting on her ring finger and Blaine was right, it matched her flushed skin perfectly. Andy laughed, shaking her head as Blaine sat next to her as he drove them home.

"Happy?"

Andy looks up at Blaine and nods her head.

"More than I ever expected to be. You've managed to make all my dreams come true. Last night was so beautiful, so perfect that I don't know how I'm ever going to make it up to you."

Blaine takes her hand and kisses her hand next to her ring.

"Become my wife, that's all I ask. Everything else, well you've already given me."

"I promise love, that I'm going to make you the happiest man on this planet."

"Better."

Andy laughs and kisses his cheek.

"I love you so much."

When they arrived everyone was at the breakfast table eating breakfast.

"Morning everyone."

Andrew looks up at his daughter and smiles.

"So?"

She then shows him her ring and just then Kylie looks up from her cereal.

"Oh... my... god!"

She jumps up and runs to Andy as they hug and jump around. Melissa gets up herself and hugs her.

"Congratulations honey."

"Thank you."

Just then Leo comes through and she runs to him, hugging him.

"Look!"

She shows him her ring and he looks up at her.

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes, I'm happy, like really, really happy."

She can't hold the tears and he pulls her back into a hug.

"You deserve it baby girl."

Blaine walks over then and it seems like Blaine and Leo were going to have the "talk" then, so she says hello to Vivian and the kids.

"So happy for you sis."

"Thank you."

They gush over the ring and like typical girls they start throwing in ideas of what they want to do for the wedding while they have breakfast as the men start setting up the tent that was put up with decorations and heaters.

By noon the guys were coming in with their typical beer and liquor.

"Hey there pretty lady."

Andy stops with the salad and goes up to them, hugging them and then guiding them to the backyard.

"Blaine the guys are here!"

Blaine runs out and hugs each of the guys as she watches them. Blaine wanted to tell the guys himself and when he did they each turn around and ran to her, hugging her.

"Congrats kid."

"Thanks, now go and stock up my bar."

"Yes ma'am!"

They run off and Andy sighs, she was happy, really happy.

"Hey."

Andy jumps and turns to see Nate.

"Hey! Oh my god you did come!"

"And miss seeing you, no way."

They hug and Andy hugs him a little longer.

"I miss my best friend."

Nate hugs her back.

"Me too."

"I have news."

She pulls away and shows him her ring.

"Seriously?"

"Come meet him, will you?"

"Now it seems I have too."

She takes his hand and calls Blaine over.

"Blaine?"

Blaine turns around and quickly sees that Andy is in the arm of another man.

"What's going on?"

"Honey this is Nate, my best friend."

Blaine then realizes who he is.

"Hey man, welcome!"

"Thanks."

They shake hands and Andy's happy that they met after so long.

"I'm so happy you're here."

"Me too baby girl, me too."

"Did you tell him?"

"She did and I just have to say if you can keep her this happy, then you're alright with me."

Blaine smiles.

"I love her, very much."

"Good because she deserves it, she's a good kid."

"She is."

Andy pulls away from Nate and goes to her fiancé.

"You're not so bad yourself mister."

"Because of you."

The guys start gagging in the background, making Andy laugh.

"Shut it, just you watch when you all get married."

"Don't do it!"

Andy turns to see Austin.

"Austin, you made it!"

"Of course. Nice house."

"Great isn't it?"

"Big."

Andy shrugs.

"Well what the baby wants the baby gets."

"Of course she does."

"I wasn't talking about me."

"Hey!"

Andy laughs and wraps her arms around Blaine.

"I'm just kidding."

"Whatever. Watch when we get married, I'm sure you'll do it big."

"Of course!"

"Too soon for that, isn't it?"

Andy looks up at Austin and shakes her head, showing him her ring.

"We're getting married!"

Andy was so excited that she never realized Austin's reaction, but Blane and Nate did.

"I'm going to go back, is Victor here?"

"Yeah, inside with the girls."

"Great! So happy everyone is here!"

Andy skips away leaving Blaine and Austin looking at each other. Nate patted Austin's back.

"She's happy man, be happy for her."

"You agree with this?"

"She's happy, she loves him and Andy wouldn't do something like this if she didn't really think it was right."

Blaine looks back at the guys then back at Austin.

"I knew you being her friend was just a show, but you're not going to get her back man. I love her and she loves me, and she will be my wife."

"She's not the one you want to hurt man, I'm serious and if my friendship with the mother of my child affects you so much then why pretend you don't care?"

"Oh she knows I care, but that doesn't mean you need to know that. My job is to make Andy happy, that's it and if that means getting along with you then so be it."

"It's too soon, she's still in the honeymoon faze."

"No Austin, this is Andy, the real Andy and I love her, so you can either get with the program or not. Either way I'm marrying her and I'm going to give her the life you couldn't."

"No you won't because you can't give her something that I could."

"Austin..."

Nate knew Austin was going to hit him below the belt.

"Just be happy for Andy, is that so hard for you?"

"Leave him Nate, come on Austin what could you give her that I can't?"

"Mady."

Before Blaine could say anything Andrew stopped them, warning Austin to stop it or he would be asked to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 97 19
Jen goes to visit her best mate little does she know that her life will never be the same when she leaves!! ***first time writing something like thi...
38.5K 827 30
Something tragic has happened. A 17 year old Valeri has to move to her dad's place. She spent all her life thinking he was dead. Her now dead mother...
89 11 10
" what!". It is already 8:00! " why didn't you wake me up. We are already late for school." Andrea is too tidy to be late for school. I wonder what...
1K 50 18
This is like most other Harry fics, protective older brother(s), Starts in year 3, Y/N has a secret power blah Blah blah But I'll try to make it exc...