Feels Like Home

By PLCMD1

Working her ass off everyday and no time for anything else, Andy wasn't your average girl living on her own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 30

19 2 0
By PLCMD1

"Come on Austin, let's go swimming."

They had both had way too much to drink and were feeling good, something Austin hadn't felt in a while.

"Race yah!"

Shiloh ran after him and they both jumped in ending them both in each other's arms. Shiloh wrapped her arms around him, pushing him against the wall of the pool and lifted herself up just enough to take him.

Austin groaned, kissing her and turning them around so the he could control it. Shiloh held on, fighting the urge to keep quiet and when she knew that she couldn't, she took him to her room.

What Shiloh didn't know was that her best friend was next door and was hearing everything.

Andy had just been dropped off by Victor after dinner and a couple of dances, before she felt tired again. She was just about to get into bed when she heard the giggles, the shhh's and she knew there was no way she would be able to fall asleep now.

Knowing that she couldn't sleep she left her room to find Victor coming back to her room.

"Loud one isn't she?"

"Now you know why I won't move in with her?"

Victor laughed, taking Andy's hand.

"Come on, we'll sleep in the guest bedroom."

"Together?"

"You can't really expect me to hear them all night do you?"

They heard them and she agreed, following him downstairs.

Victor was a very happy man, especially in the middle of the night when Andy scooted closer to him and cuddled with him. He pulled her closer and stole a kiss form her lips before falling asleep himself.

Andy woke up with arms wrapped around her and herself wrapped around someone else, until the person she was with spoke.

"Good morning."

Andy opened her eyes and jumped, which wasn't a good idea as she ended up stumbling out of bed and onto the floor. Andy cried out, holding onto her stomach.

"Andy!"

Victor jumped out of bed and down next to her, screaming Shiloh's name until she came running.

"Shit, what happened?"

She ran to Andy who was in tears.

"She got startled and fell off the bed, what do I do?"

"Did you hit your stomach?"

All Andy could do was nod and that's when panic set in on Shiloh.

"We have to get her to the hospital, now!"

Without hesitation, Victor picked Andy up and they all climbed onto the car and headed for the nearest hospital.

Andy was scared but Shiloh stood by her side the entire time while Victor waited outside.

After an examination and an ultrasound she was told to stay off her feet for the rest of the weekend just to make sure nothing happens.

"That's it you're moving in with me."

Andy shook her head at Shiloh.

"No way. I'll be fine, in fact I think I just want to go home."

"No can do young lady, I refuse to let you go home on your own."

"Victor, I'll be fine."

"I said no. I caused this, it's the least I can do to make it better, so you're staying."

"What are you talking about Daddy, you did this?! You pushed her off! How could you?!"

"Shiloh calm down, it's not what it sounds like."

"Then explain."

Shiloh was pissed.

"Now!

"Okay calm down honey, Andy and I fell asleep down stairs because well you were a bit loud last night."

Shiloh was suddenly not so mad.

"Oh..."

"And I forgot who I was sleeping next to and well I scared myself, that's when I fell."

"Understand now?"

"Sorry I..."

Andy laughed at her friend.

"It's fine, but seems like you had a hell of a time last night."

"Alright, let's stop there. I know I'm a cool dad, but this is where I draw the line. You two can talk about it later, but right now let's get Andy back home and in bed."

"Please just let me go home."

"NO!"

Both of them screamed at her, making it very clear to Andy that she wasn't going anywhere.

"Damn okay."

Sticking to the doctor's orders Andy wasn't allowed to leave her room, let alone her bed without permission. She was going to miss the entire party and at the end she was just fine with it. Victor brought in a television for her to use and with all the movie channels she wanted. He even set up a mini snack bar on her bed with a small fridge so she didn't have to go anywhere.

"This is too much Victor."

"Nothing is too much for you and here is that song I told you about."

"Still with that?"

"Just look over it and try it."

"Fine, but I can't grantee much."

"I'm sure you'll be perfect. Now relax and call me if you need anything else, anything at all."

"Thank you."

Andy then leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're a good man Victor."

Victor looked at her with a loving smile and kissed her back.

"Because of you, now get some rest."

He left her and Andy sighed, closing her eyes as she fell asleep thinking about what it would be like if she said yes to him.

Austin was helping Shiloh with the display when Victor came down from seeing Andy and he could see that he was really infatuated with the girl.

"How's she doing Daddy?"

"Good, I set everything up for her and she looked tired, so she was going to take a nap."

"Good, I'll check up on her before dinner is served."

"She must be very special to you too."

Shiloh nodded.

"She is, she's my best friend and the only friend who doesn't care who my dad and I are or what we can do for them."

"Talking about what we can do, I gave Andy the song."

At the mention of the name, Austin's heart started pumping faster against his chest.

"You did?"

"I'm sorry, what did you say her name was?"

And before they could answer, Austin's phone rang.

"Sorry, excuse me."

"Hello?"

"Victor called me letting me how great of a job you did and that you'll be staying the rest of the week?"

"Yes, they offered."

"Good, you need it and he also told me about his daughter."

"She's different."

"Different is good."

"Is there something you need Grandfather?"

"Yeah, invite Victor to the ranch with his daughter for labor day weekend."

"Whatever you say."

"Good, I'll see you when you get back."

Austin hung up and went back to helping out with the party... he'll invite them after.

Andy woke up from her nap to the party in full swing. She was about to get up when Victor came in.

"Oh no you don't young lady."

"I need to pee."

"Then let me help you."

Andy was still sore from her fall, but with his help she was able to get on her feet long enough to do what she needed to do.

"Thank you."

"Better?"

"Yes thank you."

"I brought you food."

"Thank you, how's the party going?"

"Good, but I had to get out of there."

"Why what's wrong?"

"You're not there."

Andy smiled up at him.

"Well I'm kind of stuck here, doctor's orders."

"Did you really think sleeping in the same bed was that scary?"

"Oh Victor no. I wasn't that it's just that I forgot where I was and well I woke up wrapped all over you. I mean for god sakes you're my best friend's father."

"I'm not just her father. I'm still a man and I enjoyed having you in my arms last night."

Andy didn't know what to say.

"Am I that bad looking?"

"Of course not, I think you're very handsome, but I don't want you to think that or anyone for that matter that because I'm like this that I'm..."

"Hey stop right there. First of all who the fuck cares?"

"I care. It's just not right. I'm having someone else's child and he doesn't even care!"

"You told him?"

Andy shook her head.

"No, but it's not like he would care anyway. Four months and nothing, no phone calls... nothing."

"You have to look on the bright side though, you found us!"

Andy laughed, nodding.

"I did."

"I haven't seen my daughter this happy about life, about anything actually and to be honest I haven't felt this young in years!"

"Oh stop."

"I'm serious. You and the baby have brought a new light to us and I know it sounds bad, but I'm glad he didn't want you because we do, I do."

Victor scooted a little closer to her and took her hand in his.

"Life has a funny way of working and I'm a strong believer in faith. I don't think you coming into our lives was just a coincidence. You were brought into our lives for a reason and I think that reason is because you deserve happiness, peace and most of all love. Love that only a man and as old as I am..."

"Victor you're not old."

"Then give me a chance. What do you have to lose?"

"Friends, the only friends I have and I don't want to hurt or lose you two."

"What if I promised you that you wouldn't?"

"I'll hurt you, I hurt everyone."

"I'm a strong man Andy, I can take it."

Andy shook her head.

"I can't. I'm having someone else's child and god forbids he comes back and..."

"And he won't do anything because I won't let him."

"You don't know that. You don't get it Victor; he's not just some guy off the street. This is a man that has power, money and a grandfather you don't want to mess with."

"And you don't think I have money or power?"

"It's not the same. He's just different and I don't want to involve you in it if he finds out I'm having his child."

"He doesn't have to know."

"Don't say that Victor. How would you feel if you didn't know Shiloh was your daughter?"

Victor knew she had a point, but he just wanted her to see that he could be the father if she wanted it that way.

"Then tell him. We'll go wherever he's at and we'll tell him."

"I can't, what if he has someone else?"

"Then he has someone else and it's his loss, my gain."

"Can I think about it?"

"Of course."

He then gives her a kiss on the cheek and walks out. Andy was left with a big decision to make.

Shiloh was having the best time of her life. Austin turned out to be a dream come true, he was polite, smart and everyone seemed to really like him. He wasn't bad in bed either and this time, she made sure they were down stairs.

"Do you have to leave tomorrow?"

Austin looked down at her and moved a piece of hair from her face.

"You should come down for Labor Day weekend. You and your father."

"Can I bring my friend?"

"You mean your dad's girlfriend?"

Shiloh laughs.

"She's really not his girlfriend, well not yet."

"And you don't mind?"

"Of course not, she's be perfect for him. They really get along and have a lot in common, especially about me."

"Of course."

"They both deserve to be happy and they could be good for each other."

"But she's pregnant."

"Yeah, so? It's not like the guy cares anyway, he kicked her out before she could ever tell him. Sad really, she's been through so much and we've been the only ones who've really been there for her."

"She's lucky then."

"I guess, but enough about her, what's your story?"

"Don't have one."

"Riiiiggghht."

"No story, just a single man working hard, staying sane and in hopes to find love again."

Shiloh knew this was the man for her and there was no way she was going to let him go.

The next morning she showed him off with a promise that he would call her and she would go visit him with her father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 2.1K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
415 42 29
This story is something I had wrote back in 2012. I was 13 and continued on with the idea until last year. I was hoping to pick it back up and finall...
44.6K 872 30
Something tragic has happened. A 17 year old Valeri has to move to her dad's place. She spent all her life thinking he was dead. Her now dead mother...
51.8K 855 61
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...