Feels Like Home

By PLCMD1

Working her ass off everyday and no time for anything else, Andy wasn't your average girl living on her own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 25

21 2 0
By PLCMD1

Andy didn't know how long she was asleep, but when she woke up she was surrounded by tea lights and rose pedals.

At first she thought it was a dream, but the ache in her neck reminded her of what had happened earlier and she knew that it wasn't.

"Austin?"

She got up and looked around, but didn't find him, what she did find was a dress laying on the bed and a note. She knew what he was doing and smiled, taking the note.

Take a nice hot bath, get dressed and meet me down at the lobby, I'll be the handsome one with the killer smile.

Xoxox,

Austin

Andy laughed, shaking her head, running to the en-suite.

Austin wanted to do something special for Andy. She had been through a lot through the last couple of months and he thought she could use a good time especially after today. So setting up some surprises, he bought her a new outfit and waited for her downstairs.

Andy felt good after she was done getting herself ready and headed downstairs a little nervous.

She could feel eyes on her, but she kept her eyes forward and her chin up until the doors opened and she stepped out of the elevator.

Austin spotted her right away as she walked through the Lobby, looking around for him. He smiled and walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her.

"You look beautiful."

Andy gasped, but then smiled when she heard him.

"Hi."

She turned to look up at him.

"You look Handsome."

"I couldn't let my date out due me, now could I?"

Andy laughed, shaking her head.

"You really do look beautiful Andy."

He bent down and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Thank you."

"Hungry?"

Biting her lip Andy nodded because she was suddenly feeling another kind of hunger and Austin could see it in her eyes. He smiled at her and took her hand, walking them to an awaiting horse carriage.

"My lady."

Andy smiled and with his help she stepped up with Austin right behind him, covering them both up with a blanket.

"I've always wanted to do this since I was a little girl."

Austin smiled down at her and wrapped his arm around her.

"Me too, but as a little boy."

Andy laughed, snuggling closer to him. They were quiet for the rest of the ride as they looked around at the buildings and lights.

Arriving at their destination, Austin helped Andy down then took her hand, walking them into a restaurant.

"Mr. Caldwell your table is ready."

Austin winked at Andy and they were seated.

"Enjoy your meal."

Andy saw how the hostess looked at Austin, but Austin was looking at the woman in front of him.

"Hey eyes up here."

Andy looked at him and she smiled.

"Yeah I'm your date, not her."

Andy smirked.

"Jealous?"

"Very."

She laughed. Andy doesn't remember him being this charming before and making her laugh this much.

"Sorry, eyes forward."

"Better."

Austin winked at her, making Andy blush.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?"

"I believe you did, but I don't remember."

"I'll make sure to remind you then."

Throughout dinner both Austin and Andy spoke about everything including things they've never shared with anyone before. Andy learned more in those two hours than she ever did in the year that she had known him and they were similar in so many ways, but yet different. They wanted the same things, they worked hard for what they had and they loved their families just the same, but they were raised differently. Austin didn't have his parents when he was growing up as opposed to Andy who had them.

"What was your mom like?"

Austin smiled, looking down at his wine glass.

"She was amazing. She was a lot like you, kind, loving and always thought about everyone instead of herself. She used to tell me to never be afraid, to try everything at least once and if you really want it..."

He looked up at Andy then.

"... to keep trying over and over again until you succeed."

"She was a wise woman."

"The wisest. It's why I haven't given up and I'm not going to. I strongly believe you and I were meant for one another Andy."

Andy looked up at him as he took her hand in his.

"I know that things went a different way than expected between us and that we've both did things we thought were the right things to do, but even then look at us. We just can't stay away from each other."

Andy smiled then.

"You mean you can't stay away?"

"You too missy, especially lately."

Andy's smile disappeared.

"No, no sad face. I was just saying that because as much as you don't want to admit it, you need me as much as I need you. We're happiest when we're together."

"But you want a family and I can't..."

"Andy you're my family, that's it and there are thousands of children that need homes."

"You're willing?"

Austin stood up and knelt down beside her.

"Of course. Andy, I love you, no matter what and as long as I can make you happy then I'll be happy."

Andy couldn't help the tears that were forming in her eyes, but they were tears of joy.

"Just give me one more chance and I promise you that I'll love you, take care of you and make you fall in love with me until it hurts."

"It hurts now."

Austin smiled and kissed her, standing them both up. The restaurant rang out in applause as they kissed.

"You can... stop... me... anytime you want."

Andy deepened their kiss and pushed him onto his back, rubbing herself against the bulge that was desperately trying to get out of his slacks.

"Stop, I want this unless you want to stop."

Austin smiled and rolled back over, going to her neck and biting her on her weak spot. Andy gasped, grabbing onto him.

"Does that answer your question?"

Andy shook her head with a smile on her face.

"I need more, I want more, please."

With no doubt left in his mind, Austin got off the bed and took off his clothes as Andy got off the bed and knelt down in front of him. She kept her eyes on him and took him into her hand. Austin closed his eyes, but looked back at her as she took him into her mouth.

"Oh fuck."

Austin had been the only man who've she enjoyed doing this to because of the way she made him loose his breath and the way his muscles contracted in front of her. His six packs were enough to make her do anything he wanted and after the dinner they had, she couldn't wait anymore.

"Oh god Andy."

She sped up until he stopped her and picked her up, kissing her. He finished undressing her and then pushed her back onto the bed, kissing her down her neck. He made his way between her breasts as Andy ran her hands into his hair with a gasp.

After teasing her endlessly and leaving her nipples soar and satisfied, he moved down her stomach, kissing his way down. Andy closed her eyes because she knew where he was going. Thankfully she had shaven during her shower giving her the full effect of Austin's rough hands and chin.

Andy groaned, arching her back as he worked her into a frenzy. He was driving her completely insane and when she was ready to release he stopped, kissing his way back up her body until he was positioned over her, looking down.

"Turn around, get on her hands and knees and spread it for me love."

Andy did as he asked.

Watching her Austin loved the sight as he positioned himself to take her.

Andy gasped, digging her hands onto the sheets as she felt him stretch her. Looking back she locked eyes with him as he began to make her his.

When they finally were too tired to move Austin couldn't stop the smile on his face as he watched the woman he loved over him, looking at him with that sparkle in her eyes he'd seen the first time they danced together.

"What?"

Austin's smile broadened.

"Was just thinking of the first time we danced together. The day that I first kissed you."

Andy smiled.

"Ah the famous first kiss."

"It was perfect, just like you."

She laughed, scooting up and giving him a kiss.

"It was a good kiss."

Rolling Andy over, Austin got on his knees, still bent over her and pulled the sheet way from her body.

"You know what else was perfect?"

Andy shook her head.

"Our first time together, one that started a little off like this."

Spreading her legs and wrapping them around him he rubbed himself against her.

Andy kissed him, letting him make love to her once again and this time she didn't have to or feel like she had to walk away.

"What happened?"

Carlos shook his head as he felt like his head was going to explode. After the visit he hadn't stopped looking at the picture and going over and over everything in his head.

"You let her get to you."

With a frustrated huff he jumped off his seat and started pacing back and forth.

"I couldn't help it. She knows how to push my buttons."

"And those buttons is what is going to keep you in here longer. I told you to keep your cool and now you've added three more months to your sentence and you've lost all chances in getting out early."

"I know, but I saw her and that was worth it."

"Was it, because I thought you would have liked to get out earlier so you get her back?"

"I'll get her back. I've waited four years before, I can wait another couple of months."

"Suit yourself. Now on to other matters, your marriage to Cindy."

Carlos stopped walking and looked back at his lawyer.

"What about it?"

"It's still legal."

"But we both signed the divorce and turned it in."

"Who was supposed to turn it in?"

"Cindy."

"Well she didn't and that makes you two still married. I looked everywhere for any divorce document and couldn't find any."

Carlos shook his head, slamming his hands down against the top of the table.

"That bitch!"

"Wait, there's more."

"What could there possibly be?"

"Were you ever intimate with Cindy before you were fist incarcerated?"

"Yeah so?"

Then his lawyer placed a picture of a little boy in front of him.

"Cindy had a son while you were locked up. One that is the same age as the time she got pregnant to when you got out."

"That's not my son. I told her I didn't want any children and she was on the pill."

"Well it didn't work because according to his birth certificate, he holds the De Loera name."

"What?"

"He's your son and that means he is your son until you submit a paternity test."

"Then get one."

"Sounds easy enough, but unfortunately she's disappeared."

"What do you mean?"

"Her apartment and bank accounts were cleared out, she's gone."

"Well then find her and when you do, I want to see her."

"Very well."

Sitting alone in his cell he then realized what Andy was talking about, but what he didn't understand is how Andy knew.

Looking down at bothpictures again his eyes were glued on his son, trying to convince himself thatit wasn't his, but the more he looked at him, the more he knew it was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414 42 29
This story is something I had wrote back in 2012. I was 13 and continued on with the idea until last year. I was hoping to pick it back up and finall...
44.8K 806 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...
2.6K 97 19
Jen goes to visit her best mate little does she know that her life will never be the same when she leaves!! ***first time writing something like thi...
20.6K 504 58
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...