demon Princes mate | COMPLETE

Por alaskabear13

"she's here" a boy from behind me said to what i'm guessing are his friends. His voice is so husky, I almost... Mais

characters
meeting my mother
new demon school
mate
this bitch
meeting parents
teasing
explosion
stupid angels
the fuck
smut
extra possesive
i....what?
why?
I wonder...
mating
the start.
the meeting
trust exercise
birthday shopping
clubbing
kidnapped
finding my way
escaping
king and queen
life

war

8.7K 254 86
Por alaskabear13

Almost finished this books everyone.

Vote and comment :

**********************

Storm pov :

I sensed it before it actually happen, you may wonder what?

War.

I could hear the thundering flapping of the angel's wings, the beating of their hearts and then the loud war scream they carried with them.

Time to fight and win.

This war will end here, I don't care what it takes, I don't care if I have to kill my mum.

One life is not worth the thousands that could die, and would.

"Alright men, these angels came prepared, they came ready for death!" I shouted to them all, time for a speech, something I'm not very good at.

"They may take our men but what will they never take..?!!" I asked as I looked at them all seriously.

"OUR SPIRIT!!" "MY WILLY!!!"

"Not quite the idea but close enough!" I said back, this caused them all to laugh.

"Let's get ready to rumble people" with that we grabbed our weapons and teleported to the battle field.

"I'm not to good with pep talks people, just stay close to someone at all times, never leave yourself open for attacks. LETS GO MEN!!" everyone gave me their best war scream before disappearing, getting into their hiding spots.

I felt arm go around my waist, I immedietly thought it was an angel and got them into a choke hold.

"Hold it storm, if I knew you where this freaky in bed I would've let you have control more often" the playful voice of my mate said as he laughed at me.

I knew he was serious though.

"Well maybe you should" I shot back, I let him go and got my sword back in my hand.

"You ready to fight?" I asked him and he smirked.

"Side by side?"

"Partners for life" we both answered, I whirled and soon heard the thungering footsteps of torrok, he's ready for battle.

"Let's go then" I mounted turrok before making him rear.

We set off, wind flowing passed us with ease, my only though was about winning this war.

The closer we got the louder thing became, the more blood I could see.

With a worrior scream of my own I pulled and sword and Cut off about 10 angel heads in a row.

Time for these mother fuckers to loose, then once they surrender I'll tell them the truth, the truth that it's actually my mum and I'll gladly kill her for them.

It may seem heartless but we'll, who gives two Fucks anymore, life moves on and so will I and everyone around me.

I continued to kill angels left and right, all the while staying on Torrok and only getting a few cuts from their wings and weapons.

Trojan stayed close by me, killing plenty off angels also.

This was will sure go down in history I could tell you that much.

The war that ended the war, damn that sounded good actually.

I'm getting distracted.

I jumped off Torrok and sent him back to the stables.

It's time to fight properly.

I felt an angel coming up from behind me, I turned with lightening speed and gripped them by their neck, their wings immedietly wrapping around my body.

"Nighty night!" I breathed out as I was starting to struggle to breath from their wings crushing me.

I used my hands and put it thought their chest before ripping their heart out.

They dropped to the ground like a dead weight.

"You make this hotter than it should be" Trojan said as he killed another angel, I couldn't help but also agree.

He looks fucking hot when he's killing and covered in blood.

"What can I say..." Pulled and angels head off.

"I make everything sexy" with that I used my sword and cut some angels in half, making sure to kill the heart.

Many hours later.

"WE SURRENDER!!" I watched as they all got down onto their knees, head bowed.

"Took you long enough" I chuckled, Trojan standing next to me and my worriors stood behind me.

Status matters.

"Now that I have all your attention, would you like a lovely story?" I asked them all, they all looked at me confused.

There's only around 100 angeks of the 2000 that showed up.

"Well...?!" I trailed off, they all nodded, fear in their eyes.

"When this war started, it was started by youse, the angel's. Correct?" I asked and they all huffed.

"Yes" "no" of course they're was mixed answers.

"Correct. Well it wasn't actually us who Sent the 3 weird sister on you" (not me thinking of Hercules again)

"Well it wasn't, infact 2 of them are dead now, as for the third..." I trailed off, now is not the time to reveal the secret.

"Can you get to the point" one snapped at me, this making my mate immidielty kill him.

"Whoops" I said a laugh slipping through.

The angel's groaned once again.

"Where the third one?" Someone asked from the kneeling crowd of angels.

"In due time" I informed the person.

"Anyways, if you though and asked first before starting the war then you wouldn't be in this mess right now would we?" I asked and they all shook their heads.

"I want one of you to go back to heaven and get your king, send him done here to talk to my king, mmmmmm, you" I said as I pointed to some ugly and bloody angel who looked dead already.

"Chop chop motherfucker" I clapped at him, he flew off in a frenzy after that.

"Now, as for the third sister"

"Keep them here, no more killing" I told my demons before pecking Trojans cheek and teleporting towards my mum.

"I guess it's time" I nodded towards my mum.

"I'll let you say bye to the twins when we get there, would you like me to kill you or another?" I asked her and she shook her head before being me into a hug.

I hugged her back, this seems harder than thought.

"You" I nodded and teleported us back to the battle field.

"Say goodbye to your mate and sons" she nodded and went into the crowd.

"We will kill the last one and the war will be ended, everything else will be sorted between the king's" they all cheered before going quite.

I decided to talk to Trojan For a while as I waited for my mum to finish.

"You sure you can do this" I nodded, I can do this.

"Your very controlling" I laughed, I really am aren't i.

"I love you" he randomly said.

"And I love you" he slammed his lips on mine, this making people cheer around us.

"GET IT TROJAN AND STORM!!" I believe that was Joey who shouted that out.

I love Joey, such a guy.

We broke apart, laughing at Joey.

"I'm ready" my mum said as she came up to me, tears going down her cheeks.

"Okay" I breathed out, Trojan gave me a sad smile as I lead her closer to the angel's.

"On this day, October 3rd at 22:07pm the war ended" with that I drew my sword and cut my mums head off.

I felt a year go down my cheek but wipped it away, now's not the time.

The head roller towards the angel's, one picked it up and everyone cheered.

I walked towards Trojan, he looked sad for me.

"EVERYONE LEAVE!!" I commander and just like that, everyone left.

"Let's go home" I nodded, Trojan wrapped me up in his arms before teleporting us to his house.

"I always loose people"

"************************

Let's end it here.

2 more chaps people.

Hope u enjoyed

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

123K 4.5K 41
"I fear I still do not have a name to match the beauty before me." He began. "Must that always be the only thing you wish to know?" She sighed heavi...
506K 13.5K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
1.9K 23 17
This story contains mature theme. You may not proceed if you have any issues with that. [18+]~ _________________________________________ "Aaaaah-mph...
876K 17.7K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. The updated version is out currently and hopefully not as bad. PART 2 IS OUT!!!! * "I've always wondered how you'll taste."...