The Dare

Door Neji_simp69

how will it end after an interesting game of truth or dare. Will someone push it to far? Will a very devasta... Meer

#1 game~
#2 Back "home"~
#3 at sasukes~
#4 what secret~
#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~
#6 Why are you here?~
#7 TEME?!~
#8 why'd I say that!~
#9 truth or dare pt.2~
#10 Exposed~
#11 how can i help you~
#12 ITACHI WHAT THE HELL~
#13 the arcade~
#14 Showering?~
#15 YOU LOST WHAT?!~
pic appreciation post bc why not
#16 The pool~
#18 anniversary pt.2~
#19 panic~
#20 Watching from the stands~
#21 how do i do this?~
#22 that was too close~
#23 new partner~
#24 the mall~
#25 arcade again?~
#26 at neji's
#27 exposed again
#29 six days left of break?!
#30 last day
#31 home aka sasuke's
#32 I hate mornings
#33 first day
#34 butterflies
#35 Friday
#36 hospital
#37 getting ready
#38 surgery
#39 what happened?!
#40 wait what?!
#42 so thats why...
#43 blown up phone
#44 home again!
#45 out!
NOT A CHAPTER
#46 The amusement park
#47 last game
#48 happy birthday! pt.1
#49 happy birthday! pt.2
#50 clothes=gone
#51 bestiessss
#52 ha i'm not exposing myself again!
#53 tea
#54 sick
#55 took you long enough
#56 itachis confession
NOT AN UPDATE
#57 do you know anything
#58 cooking disaster
GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LAZY
#59 nerves
the proposal🤩🤩 (extra)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!❤❤

#17 anniversary ~

1.6K 46 190
Door Neji_simp69

An: I'm saying that kushina died on August 22nd in this story! Don't come at me in the comments I know when she actually died!
Onto the story

Oh also tw naruto gets abused again.

Minato pov🙄🖕
'Where the hell is that piece if shit kid of mine. I haven't seen that selfish brat in almost a week. He should know what day today is!' I thought angrily and sqeezed my phone tightly in my hand before calling him.

'This little shit better pick up or else his beating will be ten times worse when he gets home' I thought before I heard him pick up the phone.

"Hey dad!" I heard his fake cheerful voice on the other side of the phone. I cringed. 'ugh what an annoying voice' I thought.

Naruto pov
"Hey naruto. You know what today is Don't you?" I heard my father ask and felt the color drain from my face.

I was laying on top of sasuke just cuddling him and he looked up at me confused. I shook my head with wide, scared eyes.

I checked the date on my phone and it was the 22nd 'oh shit its twelve years since she's died' I thought sadly but my sadness was quickly replaced by fear.

"U-uh yeah I do"

"Then get your ass home"

"O-ok I'll see you soon d-ad" I said and hung up. I was trembling and I tried to get up but the handcuffs held me back "shit shit shit! We have to break the handcuffs sasuke"

"Why? Naruto whats wrong?"

"My dad wants me home it's the anniversary of my mothers death today" I stated frantically.

"So does he take it easy on you today and let you mourn your mother's death?"

"No sasuke it's the opposite! I have to get out of these handcuffs and go!" I told him urgently.

"Naruto I'm not letting you go home to him! You have to call someone!" He told me grabbing my wrist.

"Sasuke let go of me I have to get out of these handcuffs NOW! If I get home late it'll be even worse for me" I told him with tears threatening to fall out of my eyes.

I dragged him out of his room, down the stairs, and into the living room "sasuke a hammer. I need a hammer" I told him looking around.

"Absolutely not! You are not going home!" He grabbed my hand and tried pulling me back to the stairs.

"Sasuke please! I'll never ask anything of you again I swear! I just need to get these off and home!" I pleaded, holding up our cuffed hands shakily.

"Naruto no! If you stay here he can't even touch you! Just stay and I'll call itachi to keep him away, please don't go home!" Now he looked teary eyed as he tried reasoning with me.

"Get. Me. A. Hammer! I need to go you don't understand! I can't be late! I'll do anything you want for a month just helo me get these off!" I cried desperately as I tried dragging him to the garage.

He resisted for a while but I gave an aggressive tug, causing him to lose his balance and have to walk after me.

I mumbled to myself anxiously as I ran around his garage looking for a hammer. He kept pulling me backwards to the garage exit but I just kept pulling back harder untill I found a hammer.

I grabbed the hammer and put both our hands down on the work bench apart from eachother so I didn't hit one of us.

I began smashing the handcuffs with the hammer, my vision blurred from tears.

Suddenly sasuke grabbed my wrist ad I lifted it to hit them again and tried grabbing the hammer "Naruto stop! I can't let you go back! I just can't! Please stay here we can help you!"

"Sasuke stop it! I'm going home and no one's stopping me! I'm so sorry but let go of my damn wrist!" I slammed the hammer down on the handcuffs again after I finally forced my way out of his grip.

Finally the handcuffs broke. I tossed the hammer aside and checked the time 'It's been four minutes since I hung up with my dad...I'm going to be late' I thought as I wiped away tears.

"Sasuke I have to go. I'll see you soon ok?" I told him holding his face in my hands. He shook his head and pulled me into a tight hug.

"No I can't let you leave knowing what your going home to" he pulled back though his grip on my shoulders remained tight.

"I'll be fine I promise" I told him and kissed him before I took off my mother's bracelet and handed it to him "can you watch this while I'm home?" I smiled sadly.

He wiped away his own tears and grabbed the bracelet "I really can't make you stay?" He asked hoarsly.

I shook my head and wiped away his tears "sasuke I'll be back tomorrow I swear it" I gave him a quick kiss then ran out if the garage and out of the house speeding down the sidewalk crying the whole way.

I barely heard him yell to me as I left but I ignored him. I was already late and the longer I was out the worse it would be for me when I got home.

'I'm such an awful person' I told myself as images of sasukes terrified face replayed in my mind. Tears blinded me as i ran home. Faster than I would have liked i arrived on my front porch.

"Shit here we go" I told myself taking a deep breath, putting on the sweatshirt of sasukes I had tied around my waist before I opened the door to my house.

Once I closed the door I felt someone take hold of my neck and slam me against the door.

"Where the fuck were you, you little shit" he said his grip tightening on my neck with each word.

I gasped, breathlessly clawing at his hand trying to get it away from my neck.

"A-at a fr-iends" I choked out before being dropped to the floor landing with a loud thud and gasping for air.

"Yeah right like you have any fucking friends" he spat and kicked me in the stomach harder than he ever has before. I gasped loudly as the breath was knocked out of me once again by another powerfull kick.

"You know what today is?" When I didn't answer he kicked me again "YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKING TODAY IS RIGHT?"

"Y-yes" I choked out.

"YEAH I BET YOU DO. ITS THE DAY YOU GOT MY FUCKING WIFE KILLED! SHE WASTED HER LIFE ON YOU! A PATHETIC, LITTLE, INSIGNIFICANT, BRAT" he screamed angrily and stomped on my broken rib earning an ear splitting scream from me.

I clutched onto my rib tightly, curling up in a ball crying and coughing up blood "did I say I was done yet" he asked and slashed his belt across my skin.

"Get up brat" he told me harshly. I did as best I could to stand up on my shaky legs.

Once I was on my feet he turned the belt so that he was going to be hitting me with the belt buckle. His eyes were glowing with hatred as he whipped the belt buckle across my face stunning me.

I fell back to the ground, holding my hand to my cheek as I cheek warm blood drip down my face, sobbing loudly.

"you love soccer right? Well guess what? You're not gonna be able to play for the rest of the fucking season you brat" he stated, stomping on my right knee over and over untill I heard it crack and felt excruciating pain shoot up my leg.

I screamed out in pain and rolled over on the floor, trying to sheild myself myself my back. I breathed out shakily and wrapped my arms around myself as I tried catching my breath.

He just walked around me and whipped me with the belt across my chest "SHUT UP WILL YOU! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO CRY! DO YOU KNOW THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH WITH YOUR MOTHERS DEATH AND I STILL HAD TO FUCKING RAISE YOU. YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER" he screamed slashing the belt across my face again so now I had two identical belt marks on my face.

I bit my lip to hold in a scream, knowing that it would only make my situation worse.

"Maybe I should give you a permanent reminder huh? How you fucking killed her" he stated picking up a beer bottle with some beer left in it.

He poured the beer onto the left side of my face where he had just slashed me. I couldn't hold back my scream anymore.

He then shattered the bottle above my head and I almost passed out.

He picked up one of the glass shards and yanked my arm towards him. He carved the year into my skin very slowly. Loud and pained screams escaped me '2011' it read.

blood was now dripping down my arm but he wasn't done yet. He grabbed another beer bottle and emptied it over the writing. I screeched out in pain and my throat was now sore from screaming.

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP" he screamed punching me in the throat causing me to wheeze and cough repeatedly.

'I can't breathe!' I panicked coughing and gasping, trying to get my breath back.

"I'm done with you I can't look at you anymore" I heard him say before slamming the door behind him as he left the house.

I could finally breathe again but just barely. 'Ok make a list of things you need to treat' I told myself and started mentally noting down my injuries: re-broken rib, belt marks on face and chest, my knee, and the 2011 cut he just gave me, and that's all I think' I thought and curled up in a ball crying.

*lil time skip🥰*

When I finally woke up it was dark out. Everything hurt ten times worse now, aching and throbbing. I was still curled up on the floor breathing heavily.

I pulled my phone put of my pocket and hesitated as my finger hovered above the call button 'I shouldn't call him it'll only make him worry' I told myself but decided I was going to be selfish 'no I have to get out of here' I convinced myself and dialed his number.

At the first ring he picked up "naruto?! are you ok?!" He asked frantically. He sounded terrible. His voice cracked and he sniffled after he spoke.

"Please come pick me up. He just left" I coughed, wincing and tightening my grip on my side.

"Ok stay on call with me. I'm on my way" I heard him rushing out of his house, his car unlocking, the starting of his car, and him driving away from his house.

"I can't. Phones almost dead I'll see you soon" I coughed yet again and wiped blood off my lip.

"Naruto wa-" just then my phone died cutting off whatever he was going to say.

TBC!

ok this part was getting really long it was at like 3,000 something words so im splitting it into two parts!

I hope you all liked it!

Thanks for reading <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

58.1K 1.4K 32
FEM! OP! READER X NARUTO BOYS A story about Y/n Senju being Tsunade and Jiraiya's child - will she make all the boys at the academy swoon over her? T...
369K 10.2K 23
What will happen after a mob leaves 3 year old Naruto battered in an alleyway and he's found by Itachi? What will happen when he's taken to the Akats...
37.5K 935 31
"People keep telling me you're dangerous." "Is that so?" Itachi smirked and looked down at his sheet of paper. "Maybe they're right." Start date: M...
2.9K 92 5
[DISCONTINUED] Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, only the plot of this story/fanfic, along with the art I used as cover for this fanfic. I had stumbl...