๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ || ๐Œ.๐€๏ฟฝ...

By _sakusa

(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“๐„๐’๐“, ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐‚๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๏ฟฝ... More

Insouciant|| 01
Persistent||02
Aubade||03
Neubulochaotic||04
Atelophobia||05
Pistanthrophobia||06
Atychiphobia||07
Tacenda||08
Anagapesis||09
Dern||10
Moxie||11
Leal||12
Agliophobia||13
Nyctophile||14
Dies Irae||15
Alew||16
Mettle||17
Lucelence||18
Court||19
Aphotic||20
Bellicostic||21
Lambent||22
DokiDoki||23
Furciferous|| 24
Selenophile||25
Mitissimus||26
Ardor||27
Cozen||28
Amorist||29
Mirk||30
Arcane||31
Monachopis||32
Nighted||33
Horripilation||34
Eumoiriety||35
Nesh||37
Vim||38
Mauvais||39
Affettuoso||40
Floricide||41
Ephialtes||42
Scintilla||43
Ruing||44
Solivagant||45
Clysmic||46
Ataraxis||47
Pluviophile||48
Anslutning||49
Caliginous||50
Lapse||51
Verticordious||52
Sciamachy||53
Oneirocriticism||54
Kalopsia||55
Oneirodynia||56
Raison d'รชtre||57
๐€๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ฑ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ซ||๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐’๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š ๐Š๐ข๐ฒ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐„๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Parastin||36

410 22 3
By _sakusa

3rd P.O.V

Parastin
Verb|Meaning:
protect [to keep safe]

The Inarizaki Volleyball team was to leave Tokyo tonight after the Inter-High, they were seating on the floor waiting for something exciting to happen. Atsumu was waiting for his twin to initiate something dumb, knowing Osamu he was the same as him. "I'm bored." Osamu dragged out his voice, he   looked at his twin to see if he had any suggestion. However, Atsumu was in the same state Osamu was.

Y/n and Mayumi were at their shared hotel room, both of them were sleeping. Y/n kept turning around trying to find the most comfortable way to sleep however she couldn't find it. Mayumi was sleeping with the blanket over her. Y/n opened her eyes and looked at the coloured black nightstand, the time read 7:37. Y/n doesn't usually wake up early as she was a night owl, like Mayumi, the two mostly slept at two a.m. or even later than that but there were those days that they slept early.

"I wonder what Y/n and Mayumi are doing." Atsumu who was just sitting on the bedside now plopped on the bed. "Why is today so boring?" He whined, the Inarizaki boys were all gathered at one hotel room because they couldn't find any thrill and they thought that being together meant that things will be less of a bore.

"They're probably sleeping knowing Y/n she doesn't wake up early if there's nothing important to do on that day." Suna said looking up from his phone, he was too bored or dull. There weren't anything interesting on his screen at the moment or for the past hour. 'I wonder what Reiko is doing right now.' He thought about his little sister.

At Hyōgo, Reiko was busily playing volleyball with Kita Shinsuke's younger brother. "I'm hungry." Kita Hyousuke, the younger brother of Kita Shinsuke interrupts their volleyball practice. Reiko agrees with Hyousuke and both went inside the house to eat breakfast since they didn't do so before practising.

Y/n knocked on the hotel door, rubbing her eyes. She was in plain shorts with and a hoodie despite the hot weather, the hotel room's ac was too cold and Mayumi didn't want to turn it down so she forced herself to wear a hoodie. "Atsumu go open it." Kita ordered the setter. Atsumu groaned while sitting up
not bothered to get up.

Atsumu was shock to see the manager up so early in the morning. "Y/n you're up?" He eyed her up and down, looking at her messy state. "Are you alright? Wait- come in first." He steps aside and let the female in, he was worried. Y/n never wakes up early so he thought something might have happened.

"Oh Y/n!" Ojiro greeted the female. "Mind telling us why you're here?" He was leaning on the headboard, a pillow above his chest, hugging it tightly. There were at least three boys on each bed. Atsumu, Osamu, Rintarō on one bed while Kita, Ojiro, Akagi on the other bed. Ginjima was on the floor his arms spread out.

Y/n yawns and sat at the cream coloured couch. "Suijin invited us to the mall, including you guys as well, it's a great opportunity for you guys to buy new shoes since you guys were complaining that they're getting old." They all were thinking of going but was hesitating because of the hot weather outside. Atsumu wasn't hesitant at all though, he was moved when he had something to do other than lay on the bed. "We're also eating breakfast outside, well that is if you come."

"If there's food I'm definitely coming. Alright! Let's get ready to head out." Osamu declared, he immediately got up from the bed and pulled everyone to stand up excluding Y/n of course. Osamu knew very well that he shouldn't touch a lady without her permission.

The others seemed to agree with the idea and headed to their respective rooms and prepared to get out. Y/n got up from the couch and went back to the hotel room where she left Mayumi. Mayumi was already taking a bath, Y/n patiently waited outside while she rummaged through her clothes.

After an hour and a half later, everyone was outside the hotel waiting for the two cars they booked, one of the cars was a five seater only three of them was to go there while the other car was a eight seater car and six of them was to go in there. Y/n was wearing her black disposable mask and was fanning her face with her hand when she felt the sun's heat. "Man the driver's taking long." Atsumu whined, he didn't like waiting under the sun that's for sure. "The heat is too much." He breathes in through his mouth, his chest expanding as he took huge breaths.

Y/n was about to go buy a cold drink from a vending machine inside the hotel when a man bumped into her, she looked up to see Hirugami Sachirō. "Oh, you're the Inarizaki manager. My bad, I didn't see where I was going." He apologised immediately, bowing his head to the female.

"Don't make a big fuss about it and don't worry you just bumped into me that's all. I didn't even see where I was heading as well." She said not wanting him to overthink about it. "See you around then." She left the middle-blocker alone who stood with wide eyes open.

'She's pretty.' He commented on her features even though he couldn't even see her lower half of her face. "Yeah, see you around." A small blush tainted his cheeks, he quickly shook it off and went to look for Hoshiumi who wandered and was now nowhere to be found.

Y/n pushes the button and got a cold milk tea, a bottle wrapped around in red plastic with a red bottle cap. She took her change and left the vending machine and going back to where the rest of the team was. 'I wish I got to talk with Omi more.' Y/n thought disappointingly.

Just when she arrived to everyone was they saw the two cars they booked, one was a deep matte black while the other one was red. Akagi, Ginjima and Ojiro went to the red car. Kita stayed in the black car so he could handle the second years. "Can I have a sip Y/n?" Mayumi asked, scooting over Y/n she gave her the puppy eyes.

"Don't touch it with your lips." Handing her the milk tea bottle, she hesitatingly handed her bottle not too sure if she should actually share her drink.

Before Y/n could even hand her the drink, Mayumi already snatched it away from her and smiled at the (h/c) girl. "You're too much of an angel." Everyone looked at Mayumi wide eyed, they didn't seem to believe what she said and heavily disagreed. "It seems like they disagree with that statement." Mayumi muttered beneath her breath.

"Y/n what are you buying at the mall?" She questioned as she gave back her drink. Y/n grabbed her bottle and looked out the tall buildings. "Wait how about we go look for ball gowns? We can look for what we want right now and just order them." She suggested eagerly, her eyes were pushing Y/n to say "yes" but it seemed like Y/n didn't care.

"I'm not going to the ball dumbass." Y/n rolled her eyes, she never was really the type to go at social gatherings. Mayumi looked shocked, she really wanted Y/n to come to the upcoming ball. It was months away though. It was on December, when the night comes earlier and the morning comes later. "It's months away Mayumi."

"I know it's months away but the thought of the event excites me, y'know." The other female manager said. "And besides you're still on your youth, you need to enjoy your youth days." Y/n turned her head around to the curly haired and her eyebrows were furrowed.

"And you dare say I need to enjoy my youth yet you act like an old hag." Y/n rolled her eyes. "I have things to do during that time anyways." Y/n made up an excuse, well to be fair she said the truth; since right after December would be the Spring Inter-High. Y/n was confident that the team will pass through the preliminaries.

"Yeah, like what? A date with Sakusa or Akashi?" Mayumi teased, Atsumu clearly didn't like the sound of that as he huffed when he the names of Sakusa and Akashi was mentioned.

"Mayumi, Nationals is what I'm busy for. Gathering intel from different school is quite hard you know." Y/n crosses her hand in the middle and looked at Mayumi blankly.

'They're the blade of the sword, I'm nothing but a mere polisher of the sword. I'm only here to polish their skills, I'm nothing but a pillar for their dreams.' Y/n thought, she knew what she was there for. She was only a manager, she knew that a manager should be the that leads the team to victory along with the coaches.  'I'll do everything to lead them to victory.'

"We're probably gonna fight Miyagi prefecture, Shiratorizawa Academy. We know everything about them anyways. The only tough ones are Itachiyama, Nekoma, Fukurōdani, Shiratorizawa, Mujinizaka, Kamomedai, Inubushi East. Don't worry about them too much." Mayumi let out a heartily laugh and patted Y/n heavily.

"I've got a feeling that things wouldn't the same as Inter-High, I just feel like Shiratorizawa isn't gonna make it. " Y/n had this gut feeling that they wouldn't be fighting Shiratorizawa, well it truly depends in the brackets however a part of her is saying that Shiratorizawa isn't making it past the preliminaries. "We can't be too relaxed anyways Mayumi, you never how far your opponent can exceed."

"I agree with Y/n." Atsumu raised his hand up supporting Y/n's point. "Shiratorizawa isn't easily beaten though. They've got that red head middle blocker and that Ushiwaka who's part of the top spikers; his left handed spikes are surely disgusting." Atsumu cringed at the thought of Ushijima's spike, the booming noise of the ball when it hits the floor. "But we have two great managers right?"

A blade of a sword is nothing
without its polisher, the blade becomes dull and will be useless in battle.

"I've done my fair share in this team."

"Y/n you've made a huge asset for this team
and your skills are still yet to be needed."

"It would be selfish of you coach to force me to stay
for the reputation of this school.
My job here is finished and I intend to keep it that way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.4K 54
[COMPLETED] (Book #1 of 'The Clever Series') There couldn't be two people more different than each other, but there couldn't be two people more alik...
44.6K 1.1K 52
Where a shyish girl enters her first year at Inarizaki high with no real intentions of meeting new people. She's lost interest in trying to make memo...
103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐“๐Ž๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐‹๐€๐“๐„." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...
66.3K 2.2K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...