Parastin||36

3rd P.O.V

Parastin
Verb|Meaning:
protect [to keep safe]

The Inarizaki Volleyball team was to leave Tokyo tonight after the Inter-High, they were seating on the floor waiting for something exciting to happen. Atsumu was waiting for his twin to initiate something dumb, knowing Osamu he was the same as him. "I'm bored." Osamu dragged out his voice, he   looked at his twin to see if he had any suggestion. However, Atsumu was in the same state Osamu was.

Y/n and Mayumi were at their shared hotel room, both of them were sleeping. Y/n kept turning around trying to find the most comfortable way to sleep however she couldn't find it. Mayumi was sleeping with the blanket over her. Y/n opened her eyes and looked at the coloured black nightstand, the time read 7:37. Y/n doesn't usually wake up early as she was a night owl, like Mayumi, the two mostly slept at two a.m. or even later than that but there were those days that they slept early.

"I wonder what Y/n and Mayumi are doing." Atsumu who was just sitting on the bedside now plopped on the bed. "Why is today so boring?" He whined, the Inarizaki boys were all gathered at one hotel room because they couldn't find any thrill and they thought that being together meant that things will be less of a bore.

"They're probably sleeping knowing Y/n she doesn't wake up early if there's nothing important to do on that day." Suna said looking up from his phone, he was too bored or dull. There weren't anything interesting on his screen at the moment or for the past hour. 'I wonder what Reiko is doing right now.' He thought about his little sister.

At Hyōgo, Reiko was busily playing volleyball with Kita Shinsuke's younger brother. "I'm hungry." Kita Hyousuke, the younger brother of Kita Shinsuke interrupts their volleyball practice. Reiko agrees with Hyousuke and both went inside the house to eat breakfast since they didn't do so before practising.

Y/n knocked on the hotel door, rubbing her eyes. She was in plain shorts with and a hoodie despite the hot weather, the hotel room's ac was too cold and Mayumi didn't want to turn it down so she forced herself to wear a hoodie. "Atsumu go open it." Kita ordered the setter. Atsumu groaned while sitting up
not bothered to get up.

Atsumu was shock to see the manager up so early in the morning. "Y/n you're up?" He eyed her up and down, looking at her messy state. "Are you alright? Wait- come in first." He steps aside and let the female in, he was worried. Y/n never wakes up early so he thought something might have happened.

"Oh Y/n!" Ojiro greeted the female. "Mind telling us why you're here?" He was leaning on the headboard, a pillow above his chest, hugging it tightly. There were at least three boys on each bed. Atsumu, Osamu, Rintarō on one bed while Kita, Ojiro, Akagi on the other bed. Ginjima was on the floor his arms spread out.

Y/n yawns and sat at the cream coloured couch. "Suijin invited us to the mall, including you guys as well, it's a great opportunity for you guys to buy new shoes since you guys were complaining that they're getting old." They all were thinking of going but was hesitating because of the hot weather outside. Atsumu wasn't hesitant at all though, he was moved when he had something to do other than lay on the bed. "We're also eating breakfast outside, well that is if you come."

"If there's food I'm definitely coming. Alright! Let's get ready to head out." Osamu declared, he immediately got up from the bed and pulled everyone to stand up excluding Y/n of course. Osamu knew very well that he shouldn't touch a lady without her permission.

The others seemed to agree with the idea and headed to their respective rooms and prepared to get out. Y/n got up from the couch and went back to the hotel room where she left Mayumi. Mayumi was already taking a bath, Y/n patiently waited outside while she rummaged through her clothes.