Floricide||41

The last paragraph (not the future lines) is inspired by Uchiha Madara's quote, you can somewhat say I interpreted it another way.

This is Akashi Seijūrō, he is from an anime called Kuroko no Basuke or Kuroko's basketball.

3rd P.O.V.

Floricide
Noun|Meaning:
one who destroys flowers.

It was a normal day in Inarizaki High, nothing much happened or nothing out of ordinary did. Everything so far was ordinary, people getting sent into detention for arriving class late or sleeping during class. Teens running through the hallway even though the teachers just told them not to.

Y/n herself had a normal day. Sitting on the school's garden, reading the book 'Nurse on Call' by Edith Cotterill. Her eyes follwing the lines of words from left to right, enjoying the music that played in her ears as she read the book peacefully in the garden.

Atsumu who had just finished eating his lunch was walking through the second year hallway he stopped when he saw Y/n as he peeked through the window by the side of his eye. He leaned on the wooden window sill not caring about the dust that had been stockpiled for weeks.

Watching her flick through the pages of the book with her soft and delicate hands she took care of so lovingly. 'Love, I don't know if I love you to be honest. I thought that if I had pushed you away I would be able to focus on my volleyball career but it just did the opposite.' His mind clouded with the definition of love that he did not even know if it was right.

The end of his lips turned up a bit when he remembered the sweet good memories during the time they were still together. He remembered well that she loved reading books, on their first date they went to the mall and when she saw the book sale she ran in there not caring about her date at all.

They were once a lovely couple, one who doesn't admit to love and one who doesn't even know the true definition of love. Despite the numerous amount of numbers of romantic novels she had read, she never once understood what it truly meant. They say it's about the euphoria that you feel with that person and how the time slows down when you're with them.