Raison d'être||57

I apologise for the grammar and spelling mistakes in the last chapter, I did it at midnight after I finished watching Vincenzo. (I recommend this K-drama.) I also lied when I said I'll publish the new Osamu book around June it will probably around July.

3rd P.O.V.

Raison d'être
Noun|Meaning:
The reason for existing

When the victors had been decided, the whole crowd got up from their seats and clapped. Some yelled for the team that won, some slapped money on the other's palm after they made a bet, those who watched from their TVs' or phones felt relieved that the match had finally ended. "Hinata Shōyō sure is a team player." Akashi compliments, sitting legs crossed while he clapped for the players.

"I agree. I'm pretty sure Inarizaki High had lost against them once, Karasuno High that is." Suijin speaks, he was standing up and his hands clapped for MSBY Black Jackals. "I never thought I'd see the day where MSBY will win against Schweiden Adlers." No one actually expected it. They always had close matches that's for sure but everyone will just think that Schweiden Adlers will win due to them having Romero on their side.

After their victory has been declared, Sakusa went up to the stands running to go and hug Y/n. Everyone of them were shocked, collective gasps came from the crowd, Atsumu stared at the raven haired male with hatred in his eyes. Who knew that such sweet honey eyes could actually be bitter. The cameras were pointed at the two, Sakusa had a firm grip on Y/n, he was in bliss after winning against his long term rival, Ushijima Wakatoshi.

Y/n didn't even push Sakusa away, he was sweating but she didn't push him away, Atsumu had thought that Y/n would just push Kiyoomi away because of his grime but she hugged him back like there was no tomorrow. "You did well out there Omi." Her breathing brushed against his ear, his chin was rested on her shoulder while he lowered his body to reach her height.

Atsumu clearly remembered how Y/n would push him away when he was sweaty, he remembered the days where Y/n would come watch his solo-training. "Get away from me Miya, you're all sweaty!" She says in slight disgust. They weren't even dating yet back then, just friends or frenemies. Though when they had started dating, Y/n would never even hesitate hugging him back. 'They can't be,' he frights.

"Congratulations Sakusa," both Y/n and Kiyoomi parted from each other. Seijūrō's hands offered a handshake, Kiyoomi slightly hesitated but he still shook his hand. Two congratulations that came from Suijin and his girlfriend, Namika. Namika was gripping onto Suijin's blazer, she was timid, she wasn't good at introducing herself to new people.

Osamu was happy for his brother, happy that finally he won against Kageyama Tobio. Atsumu was a bit insecure that he was second the having the strongest serve just after Kageyama Tobio himself. Insecurity still gets into people even when they have a huge ego.

Some cameras were pointing at Atsumu and the rest of players, most cameras were directed to Y/n and Sakusa. He didn't like how Y/n just casually smiled with him when she couldn't even manage to curl up her lips. He felt so envious, he felt so little compared to Sakusa Kiyoomi. He was so far up there, somewhere so high that he wasn't even able to reach upon it. He hated how painful it was, to let go of someone that truly loved you.

A tear escapes his eyes, one could never know that they were yet the tear of sadness rather than the tear for happiness. No matter how many times he told himself to move on, he always found himself yearning for her love that his empty heart longs for. Meian brings them to a group hug after they won, Hinata was jumping up and down after their victory, he won against his rival and Atsumu lost to his.

"Sakusa come down here!" Their captain yells. Sakusa obliged to go but Y/n encourages him to do so.

When Sakusa was about to go, Y/n took a hold of his wrist and pulled him back. "Before you go, why don't you invite your team for dinner? It's a congratulatory party for you guys." Y/n said, Sakusa didn't like the sound of that but for once he gave in to her wishes.