Cozen||28

3rd P.O.V.

Cozen
Verb|Meaning:
to trick or deceive

The three boys sat in the car listening to F/n's humming while his finger tapped on the steering wheel. "You're Suna Rintarō right?" He looked at Rintarō through the rear view, Rintarō stared back
at him nervously as he never had once met Y/n's biological father nor had he ever heard stories about him.

He gulped down his saliva, his adam's apple bobbing up and down. L/n F/n's aura choked the three male teens inside the car though Y/n hadn't noticed the aura her father was giving off. His aura had threatened the teens leaving them shaking. "Yes sir." He seemed like a carefree guy on the outside, smiling a lot and telling dad jokes that made Y/n sigh.

"I heard quite a lot about you, young man. Well I would like to hear it come from you though, my daughter here always dull things up when saying stories." Y/n took a side-glance and looked at her father whose eyes were busy in the road, she made a side pout and continued staring at the roads they passed by. Rintarō was panicking inside, F/n's aura was too much for him to handle and he quickly knew where Y/n got it from.

Rintarō who was sitting behind Y/n was nudged my Atsumu who sat in the middle. His brown eyes were telling Rintarō to break the ice, this may have been the first time Rintarō was nervous since his first day in first year junior high. "I play volleyball, I'm part of the starting lineup and I'm a middle blocker." He didn't know what to say, he quickly assumed that Y/n has told this part of him but he didn't know what else to say.

"Mhm okay, you in the middle. What's your association with my daughter?" Atsumu shot up from his seat and flinched at the man's voice. He couldn't possibly tell what was his association with Y/n, the only one who knew about the truth of their relationship was Y/n's friends and of course Y/n herself. F/n was patiently waiting until he saw Atsumu's nervous eyes and he knew that there was something odd about him.

Y/n looked at Atsumu, turning her head around and gave him a sign to lie. "I mean she's technically our manager so I guess, great acquaintances?" Atsumu's lying sucked –well in Y/n's eyes it was. Her father had just thought it was because of his intimidating and brushed it off. Y/n mentally rolled her eyes with what Atsumu had just said and slapped her forehead mentally. 

He took a turn, his hand smoothly turning the wheel. "So tell me about yourself, you in the middle and your twin." He ordered, Rintarō then saw another thing similar between the father and daughter, their assertiveness. The only thing Y/n didn't get from her father was his cheery side. The twins jabbed each other in the side debating between themselves of who should speak up.

Atsumu obviously lost, Osamu was better at the debating even Y/n knows that. "I'm Miya Atsumu and he's Osamu. I'm part of the starting lineup as well and so is my twin, I'm a setter and he's a wing spiker." Rintarō was shocked of how formal Atsumu had sounded, in his past years with Atsumu he had never once heard him not use slangs or talk informally. Osamu looked at his twin with shock, it was as if he was a different person.

F/n looked amused, he never associated with volleyball but basketball. He was the one who taught Tsukiyomi how to play basketball, he was a big basketball fan to sum it up. "You guys are good players then?" He knew the bare minimum about volleyball but learned a little more when Y/n played the sport. They all nodded, Atsumu had a prideful smirk on his face, Y/n just chuckled making the boys in the back look at him. "What's wrong Y/n?"

Y/n was simply chuckling when they admitted they were good, but to her there were lots of things they were missing and many people were far more better than these three teens. Though they were exceptional in some points, there were things they were really good at and things they really sucked at. "Don't mind me father." He just left things as it was and didn't question what her chuckled truly meant.