Anslutning||49

Miya Osamu angst book has been chosen to publish after this book.

3rd P.O.V.

Anslutning
Noun|Meaning:
a connection

Atsumu was putting on his clothes, he was in deep thought of what he should wear today. After drowning in his thoughts, he grabbed a white long sleeved shirt, a khaki linen jacket with a matching khaki linen pants. Instead of buttoning the blazer or jacket he let it out open, wearing black leather shoes. He looked at himself in the mirror, twisting his body to see how his back looked. He gave himself a thumbs up for pulling out a good outfit.

The reunion of the volleyball club all planned to wear a formal outfit as they were going to a fancy dinner house. Tokyo Diner is one of the best restaurants in all of Tokyo, it was owned by a Japanese-Korean man who is known for owning restaurants all over the country. The restaurant they were attending is mostly accessible for people who had high status or people who are willing to pay a hefty amount of money for just a meal.

The young lass steps out of her car that was driven by Mr.Tamura, she got inside the elevator and pressed the hundredth number. Y/n who got to her home at five o'clock p.m. came rushing to her bathroom and took a twenty-five minute showed. She hopped out with a white towel wrapped around her smooth delicate skin and a smaller white towel on her head for her hair.

She was in her white bathrobe as she rummaged through her step-in-closet. The light illuminating the room, the handbags were placed on a white marble cube that sat on the middle of the room, the shoes were placed by the wall. The perfumes that could be counted up to thirty were placed inside a glass frame to put them in a proper temperature. Her clothes weren't put together in one place but differentiated, her casual wear was placed on a different glass framed cabinet, her formal wear was also in a different cabinet as well as her house wear. Her jewelries were placed on a three levelled drawer, top were earrings and rings, middle was her necklaces and bottom were her wrist watches and bracelets.

Y/n would have never lived this lavish lifestyle without her grandparents handing her down the company, she was asked to always look presentable in the public eye and was never to wear casual outfits outside. The public will always criticise you for how you look and what you wear, that's what Y/n learnt.
She sat in front of her white dresser and had a natural make-up look on her face, Y/n had always preferred natural looking make-up as her friends always commented she looked better in that way.

After putting on her makeup, she wore an outfit consisted of white shirt that had a small turtle neck that was see through, she put on a white skirt that just reacher the top of her knees, she put on her blazer lastly that a small v-cut. She buttoned all four buttons of the blazer and fixed it. She opened her top drawer that showed her rings and earrings, the slid on a golden ring that was given to her by Suijin on her birthday last year, she had a storm rain drop swing pearl earring. She carefully out on the tear-drop shaped that had a white gold chain, she remembered how Sakusa hang this necklace on her neck the night before she left to America.

She grabbed her white three inched high heel shoes that matched her outfit. It was a closed toe heels that had a bow in the middle designed with diamonds in the centre. She grabbed a white bag that she gifted herself when she shopped online last week, it was a jewelled croc embossed satchel bag that had a small golden skull that sat beside a red ruby, it had a gold chain that weighed quite heavy. She took her phone and wallet, placing them inside the shoulder bag and locking it to make sure it was safe. She looked at herself in the mirror, looking at her side mostly.

Atsumu arrives in-front of the Tokyo Diner restaurant, tall clear glass door welcomes him. Gold frames that were squeaky clean, golden door handles, the door was opened by two bodyguards who wore suits and had ear-pieces. He went up to the register and saw a lady with a welcoming smile, mid twenties, her hair on a tight bun. "Reservation under the name, Ojiro Aran."