𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

3rd P.O.V

After the MSBY Black Jackals won, Sakusa Kiyoomi ran towards the cheer stands and took Y/n's hand. His calloused hands that completely contrasted her soft fingers and her soft skin, Y/n was dragged to the centre of the court where everyone was watching. They were all curious why the spiker was dragging a woman, who had no trouble running with heels. The crowd went quiet.

One of the MSBY players ran towards the bench and took a small black box that had a fine texture. It was Inunaki Shion who had gone to collect the small box for Sakusa Kiyoomi. Everyone in MSBY Black Jackals seemed to know what was happening except for Hinata, Bokuto and the confused guy Atsumu. He went on his knees"L/n Y/n would you take the honour of being my fiancée?" He hated it when bare knee touched the floor, he felt disgusted.

The crowd was suddenly went ablaze when they had heard what Sakusa Kiyoomi had said. All the hopeless underage teenagers who had longed to take the hand of this man felt sad and happy at the same time. They were glad that their idol was in a happy and healthy relationship with someone. "Yes," her voice was only heard by Sakusa. The crowd didn't hear her answer but they all assumed she said "yes" when he slid the diamond ring to her finger.

Sakusa Kiyoomi was in bliss. Akashi Seijūrō, the great friend of Y/n, who knew the plan all along was was smirking. He learnt to accept that he wasn't able to have Y/n, he wasn't too immature to even try and take her. He had known that they were dating since they started university because Y/n told him first about Sakusa's confession. The arena echoed the sound of clapping.

The members of Schweiden Adlers and MSBY Black Jackals were all congratulating the newly formed engaged partners. Ushijima was the one who had conversed with Sakusa Kiyoomi so comfortably, offering a small pat on the shoulder to the right handed spiker. There were lots of cameras that were pointed at them, journalists who were already asking them questions. For example: "When did you start dating?" "How did you manage to hide the fact that you were dating?" And many other personal questions that made both of them uncomfortable.

Sakusa passed by Atsumu and said, "I won." He was already smirking before he even intended to do so. The golden boy with ever so bright smile looked like he was in the pits of hell. How could he ever accept, that he threw away the most important jewel in his life and Sakusa Kiyoomi was the lucky stranger who picked it up and took care of it.

Shortly after their engagement, Y/n's father had rushed the marriage and prepared the venue for them. He had claimed that he wanted to see his daughter in the hands of someone he trusted and a grandchild but he preferably wanted grandchildren. Plural. Quoting, "Get married quickly, I want to have a grandchild but add -ren add the end of it. Preferably though."

Sakusa Tsukiyomi was then born, the firstborn of the Sakusa Family. Y/n's mother never got to meet the boy she was too ashamed to even face her own daughter and she remembered that she had kicked her own daughter out of her family. Kiyoomi, the father was in cloud 9 when he had seen his son, he didn't even mind touching the blood of the newborn baby.

Four years after Tsukiyomi was born, a pair of twins came. The one who came first a boy and was the exact carbon copy of Kiyoomi he was named Sakusa Shinto. The girl who came twenty four minutes after Shinto, had the face structure of Y/n but had her father's colour palette and was named Sakusa Fuyuko.

The two boys of the family Tsukiyomi and Shinto always were protective of their little sister, sometimes even going beyond the boundary of beating someone up. Fuyuko was once bullied by two boys who were around six just the same age as Fuyuko and Shinto. Tsukiyomi and Shinto came two rescue and had beaten them up. Kiyoomi was proud of his two sons whilst Y/n was a bit concerned.