Lapse||51

This book's coming to an end, well I might have to lessen the chapters rather than the numbers I have originally planned cause I have end of year exams in a week and a month. Yes, I'm extra prepared. The Osamu book is going to come out after my exams happen so around June.

Fun-fact: the book is inspired by EXO's song Sweet Lies by the lyrics,

I don't give you my heart easily
I melt you with sweet lies
Like a hot cocoa in the winter
I keep trying to push you away
Had to tell you that I lie to you
But you know I'm a pretender
I already told you that I'm an unwieldy
Blade and if you want me
You might get cut deep
You pretend not to hear my warnings

And a different part from the song

Because the truth hurts more than the lie

3rd P.O.V.

Lapse
Noun|Meaning:
A failure to maintain a higher state.

During the night Y/n and Atsumu secretly met in the  common room of the Hera Palace. The lights were open yet they were dim, the double doors were shut closed to make sure no one going to eavesdrop on their conversation. "Atsumu what did you want to talk about?" She sits at the couch, crossing her legs after she got into the most comfortable position.

"Suna's gonna kill ya if you even go near Reiko Y/n." He said the most obvious thing, he was fiddling with his fingers showing how anxious he was about the situation.

"I know but even if it's for a split moment I want to spend time with my sister." Atsumu pitied the lady, everything taunted him to the ends of the world. His mistakes, his decisions, his foolishness, his selfishness. He destroyed a family all for his entertainment. "Don't look at me like that, you make me feel as if I am dying or something." She lightly jokes.

'She changed so much.' He thought, her heart that always seemed so cold became so warm. He always thought about how she changed, always thinking about that every time he saw her. "Atsumu I don't want you to worry about anything, it was my choice Atsumu, it was my choice to hide it from them." Atsumu's eyes were getting teary all of a sudden, he just could not believe how she had still cared for him after all he did.

He choked back a sob, all this guilt has been eating him up for the past five years. Both him and Y/n didn't understand each other, there was np way for them to agree to each other's decision. His breathing became haggard, his mind couldn't think straight, all the pent up frustration has been released just because he met the one he loves once again. Y/n's figure came near him.

She hugged the man who was having a mental breakdown. "Atsumu I want you to know that I did this not only for the friendship you and my brother hold but for the dream you told me about six years ago." His head was buried into Y/n's stomach, his rears dampening her nightwear.

"You underestimate me too much Y/n. I'm not the top high school setter just for show, I'm gonna be the greatest volleyball player you'll ever meet. What do you know? Maybe you'll be asking for my autograph in years time." He shows off his volleyball skills in front of Y/n. They were first years back then, they talked about their dreams and predicted what position they well be in after six years.

"I'll be playing in MSBY Black Jackals as their starting setter, just watch me." Y/n was watching him blabber about his dreams and thought that he was like a kid. He had always been a big fan of MSBY Black Jackals, he had always watched the matches between MSBY and Schweiden Adlers.