Garrett's Other Side

By sxmply_basxc

Garrett Overboe is a tik tok-er you went to school with and are just now catching up with. He's so sweet, car... More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.) 🍒
16.) 🍒
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.) 🍒
22.)
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.) 🍒
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.) 🍒
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)
38.) 🍒
40.)
41.) 🍒
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.) 🍒
47.)
48.)
Part 49: Jimmy
50.) 🍒
✨ EPILOGUE ✨

39.)

1K 20 8
By sxmply_basxc

Garrett's P.O.V:

Rachelle had nightmares again last night. She hadn't had them in about 3 nights, and I can't help but wonder if it was because of me.

As Rachelle slept next to me I went over everything. I let loose a little last night, with permission, but it's nothing compared to what I want to do.

I want her to feel comfortable, but I can barely keep myself contained. Especially after last night. She was perfect! She listened to every command, and didn't complain at all.

As I looked over, I noticed multiple hickeys on her neck, and chest when she rolled over. I know she'll make a fuss about it since she has work, but I think they're hot.

Thank you, God. I truly am thankful for her.

...

"Hey, baby" she rasped.

"Hi, honey" I chuckled as she smiled.

"What's that smile for" she asked.

"You're so pretty."

"Oh, goodness" she huffed.

"What?? What does that mean" I asked.

"I just woke up from a terrible night's sleep... and you have the audacity to lie to me like that" she asked with sarcasm lacing her words.

"I'm not lying! You're so... so beautiful."

She blushed, a beautiful smile appearing, before covering her face with the blanket. I laughed at her action and sunk down to cuddle with her.

I lifted the blanket to get under it and expose her face. She smiled before putting her head down to hide her face again.

"Why do you keep looking away from me" I asked slightly annoyed.

"You're gonna try and kiss me and I haven't brushed my teeth yet" she whined.

"Then go brush your teeth weirdo" I laughed.

When she came back she had a funny look on her face. She looked like she was trying to hold back a smile.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing" she smiled.

"What??"

"I see you like to leave your mark" she smirked.

"Ahhh" I lightly chuckled.

"Wanna see something else?"

"Sure."

Her face turned up into a childish smirk as she turned around and pulled her hair to the side. I raised my eyebrows wondering where this could possibly be going.

As she lifted her shirt, her bottom became exposed to me. She pulled her underwear up to the side, giving me a better look at her ass.

"I knew I was too rough." I shook my head in disappointment as I looked at the heavily marked area.

There was a very visible hand print and a small bruise on both cheeks. I couldn't tell if they looked swollen or not.

"No! No, no! Baby, I didn't mean to make you feel bad! I—"

She got on the bed, straddling me and taking my face in her hands.

"I showed you because... because" she stuttered.

"That's what I thought" I said sadly.

"Please. Let me finish" she said before biting her lip.

"I, um- I showed you because... I... like them" she said before smiling.

"What" I asked in shock.

"You heard me" she smirked.

"I wanna hear it again" I said cheekily.

"I... like them" she said quietly.

"I can't show anyone else, so I might as well parade them off to you" she said bringing her lips to the side like she was thinking.

"So, I wasn't too rough" I asked sincerely.

"No" she shook her head.

"Well, if you like them, so do I" I said kissing her.

"Then you like them" she said, planting a very soft and sweet kiss on my lips.

...

I needed to know how far Rachelle would let me go, and soon. I want to be rough, but I don't ever want to make her uncomfortable!

I need to know what I can and can't do. I have to tell her what I want. She can't try something she's never heard of, so I need to enlighten her.

I need to know what she wants as well.

"Hey babe?"

"Real quick. I'm already late" she said with urgency.

"Can we talk later" I asked.

"Ya, of course baby" she smiled.

"About something serious" I added.

"Is everything ok? Should I stay" she asked with a concerned look.

"No! It's nothing like that. I just wanna get some things out in the open" I smiled trying to calm her. I don't want her overthinking.

"Oh... ok" she said nervously.

"Believe me. It's not that serious— well, it is, but not the way—"

I stopped when I saw worry in her eyes.

"I want to talk about our sex. Nothing bad, I just want to talk about us later. Ok?"

"Oh. That's— that's fine" she said.

"Ok. Well, hurry before you're too late" I said seriously.

"I'm already too late" she laughed.

"Besides, Connie is there today. She won't mind. I'll just tell her there was traffic or something" she said nonchalantly.

"So, you're gonna lie? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Naughty girl" I joked.

"I like it when you call me that" she smirked before kissing me and running out of the apartment.

Holy shit... I want to ruin her.

***

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"You let him call you a slut" Jared practically yelled.

"Shh!!! Omg Jared! Be quiet!"

"Oh, right. You let him call you a slut" he whispered.

I chuckled.

"Yes, Jared. I did..."

"That's... hot as shit! Holy f*ck Rachelle! You are the luckiest bitch in the world!! If a man called me a slut I would faint before we even f*cked! I would— oh, G*d. I'd simply die. I have no idea how you're standing here and telling me this" he said seriously, shaking his head.

"It's— ya" I stuttered.

"It's what, Rachelle?"

"I feel so dirty..." I admitted.

"Oh, baby! No! That's not something to feel bad about! A lot of people like that" he explained.

"That's the thing" I started.

"I like this feeling... I think."

"Oh my goodness. I- I wish you were a dom and liked me" he said clapping his hands.

"What" I cackled.

"If you were a dom that liked me, I'd let you f*ck me up. And then I'd kinda sorta try and f*ck you up" he stated.

"I have multiple questions for that. First, what is a dom?"

"Mr. Overboe" he giggled.

"Seriously, Jared. I don't know what you mean" I said honestly.

"It's someone who wants complete control. The one who dominates the bedroom" he explained.

"Ahh. Ok" I shook my head.

"That's Garrett" I smirked.

"I bet" he smiled.

"So, my second question: you said you'd want me to f*ck you if I were a dom, but I thought you liked being in control" I said confused.

"I'm a switch" he said plainly.

"English please."

"Oh G*d. Ok, so... there's a dom; someone who likes control. There's a switch; someone who can switch between a dom and sub. And a sub is the one who likes to be dominated. So, you're a sub" he huffed.

"Ok, geez. I didn't know" I said raising my hands.

"I didn't mean to sound mean, I just thought you'd know by now" he said.

"Jared?"

"Yes?"

"I was raised in a Christian home. My parents didn't get me a phone til I was sixteen, and I went to a private Christian school my whole life. My only friends were from church until I met you at the Academy" I said with my hand on my hip.

"Oh, right. Oof" he said with his face scrunched.

"So awful" he added.

"It wasn't awful. May not have been as fun as your childhood, but it wasn't too bad" I said honestly.

"So, what do you think he's gonna say" Jared asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You said he wanted to talk about sex, right?"

I nodded my head.

"Then what do you think he's gonna wanna talk about" he asked.

"Well, I don't know. He's way more experienced in this than me. George was never fun when it came to sex—"

"Or anything else" he interrupted.

"True" I agreed.

"But, Garrett pretty much started like this. The first girl he was with wanted him to do this, so he pretty experienced. They were together for a long time I guess, and he said they tried a lot of stuff, so I haven't got a clue what he ended up liking. Hell, I don't even know what I really like..." I explained.

"You're so lucky" he said again.

"How so" I asked curiously.

"Garrett is sweet, nice, funny, loving, caring, all that stuff, and... he wants to obliterate your pussy" he said with a sincere face.

"Oh goodness, Jared" I laughed.

"I'm serious Rachelle. He's perfect" he said as a customer walked up and rang the bell for attention.

"I'll get it" he huffed.

***

"Hey baby" he said with a smile.

"Hi, Lover Boy" I said as he placed a kiss on my lips.

"So, do you wanna talk now or after we eat" he asked.

"Well, I'm starving, but I also wanna know what you have to say. Can we do it at the same time" I asked.

"Well, it's pizza and bread sticks so I'm not sure we can talk and eat at the same time. We both know you love your pizza" he laughed.

"Then I guess we'll talk after we eat" I said.

"Ok" he smiled.

// A.N: This was pretty much just a filler chapter. There wasn't really point other than the fact that he wanted to talk about limits and kinks, but I thought it was too important to just skip over. Much love <3 //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 356 46
"I want to help you." His bright eyes sparkle in the moonlight. "You can't help me! You hurt me!" By now, the tears I had been desperately trying to...
135 0 13
"He looked into my eyes before he bent his head down and started dragging his tongue along my wet body. Grinning as he got higher, I knew what he was...
29.9K 914 32
he felt pain that made me feel good watching him cry out to me watching him suffer and beg for me and I wouldn't stop until he knew he was mine Warn...
20.2K 1.1K 60
Formerly known as "The Heartthrob Won't Leave Me Alone!" - "God Blake, you're a true enigma" Her eyes widened slightly at his words. "I don't underst...