๐”ธ โ„™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•—๐•– ๐”ฝ๏ฟฝ...

By another-nerdy-being

This is the story of Celeste Jones. The daughter of Davy Jones who goes on some interesting adventures with a... More

Chapter 1- The Usual
Chapter 2- Something Different
Chapter 3- Tortuga
Chapter 4- Negotiations
Chapter 5 - The Island
Chapter 6 - Happy Endings
Chapter 7- Free to Sail
Chapter 8- The Key
Chapter 9- Family
Chapter 10- The Flying Dutchman
Chapter 11- The Kraken
Chapter 12- Moving on
Chapter 13- Worlds End
Chapter 14- To The Land Of The Living
Chapter 15- Captain
Chapter 16- Pirate King
Chapter 17- Demi-goddess
Chapter 18- Further In
Chapter 19- Victory
Chapter 20- Parting ways
Chapter 21- A New Ship
Chapter 22- Time flies on the hunt to imortality
Chapter 23- London
Chapter 24- Bad Luck
Chapter 25- Angelica
Chapter 26- The Queen Anne's Revenge
Chapter 27- Mutiny
Chapter 28- Voodoo
Chapter 29- Mermaids
Chapter 30 - Onwards
Chapter 31- Great leaps
Chapter 32- A moment alone
Chapter 33 - Ponce de Lรฉon
Chapter 34- Ups and Downs
Chapter 35 - How's the improvising going?
Chapter 36 - At Last
Chapter 37 - The Fountain
Chapter 38 - Goodbye Angelica
Chapter 39 - Together again
Chapter 40 - Secrets
Chapter 41 - Back to old times
Chapter 42 - Uninvited and Unwanted
Chapter 43 - Hopeless
Chapter 44 - Quest Complete
Chapter 45 - Goodbye for good
Chapter 46 - Treaure Awaits
Chapter 48: Unexpected to say the least
Chapter 49: Dominique
Chapter 50: Getting Along
Chapter 51: Time well spent
Chapter 52: The Island
Chapter 53: Light at the end of the tunnel
Chapter 54: Together
Chapter 55: Final Destination
Chapter 56: Time to fill
Chapter 57: Arrival
Chapter 58: The Plunge
Chapter 59: Good Luck?
Chapter 60: Too easy?

Chapter 47 - A New Ship

486 13 0
By another-nerdy-being

Night was settling in as we reached the shore the sky was filled with hues of blue and purple slowly fading into black.

Stepping onto the deck of the port I took in the familiar sight of port royal looking at it in a little less disdainful way. For most of the time, I had been here choice had not been a part of it and it was not as if I was well-liked here either.

The strangest of all I felt was the realisation that port royal was no longer the home of commodore Norrington nowhere is nor ever will be.

"Ready to find a ship Luv?" Jack inquired offering me his hand which I took.

"Aye," I smiled as we headed down the length of the slightly rotted wooden path.

"Oi, it's four shillings to dock your boat!" An older man called after us stopping out smooth saunter down the dock.

I turned to the man with an incredulous look and a hand by my side my finger pointed downwards and slowly spinning as I called upon the water sending up from the sea and looping itself around the man's feet. Drawing my hand up the water began to encircle the man who looked half stunned and half offended.

"How about you forget we were ever here?" I smiled sweetly at the man who nodded frantically. "Good," With a flick of my wrist the man went flying into the water with an exorbitant cry.

"That certainly works better than a bribe," Jack remarked staring slightly wide-eyed at where the man had been standing.

"Yes it does and means we don't have to part with any money," I added kissing Jack on the cheek and dragging him off towards the docks that housed the prized ships of the royal navy.

Five ships were lined up in a row bobbing lightly up and down in the deep blue waters all looking good vessels to start a new adventure.

"How many men?" I asked as Jack peered around the large wooden beam we had hidden behind upon hearing footsteps.

"Two...I think. Wait here I'll deal with them," Jack declared popping out from behind the team and sauntering up to the two large and heavily armed guards that had been marching up and down the dock.

Even though I was too far away to quite make out the exchange between the three men I could tell it wasn't exactly going in Jack's favour. As I crept across the water, I had learnt that I could walk across it for a short time by forcing it to be almost solid beneath my feet, one of the guards, unsurprisingly the larger of the two glared at Jack with lips pressed tightly into a line. The other guard seemed more concerned with the wrath of his companion despite not being aimed at him.

Just as things got as bad as I would allow - Jack being on the unfriendly end of navy issue rifle- I stepped back onto the dock feeling a little tired from using my powers.

"As entertaining as it would be to see my husband charm his way out this situation as he always does, I'm afraid we have somewhere to be mate and I'm not in the habit of being late to a date with a boatload a treasure," I declared drawing my pistol and pressing it against the skull of the tall, broad and imposing figure.

I was a little surprised when I heard the cocking of a gun next to me but any respect for the man fizzled out as he lifted the gun in my direction with shaking hands and wide eyes. Between the smooth completely unscathed skin and the somewhat too innocent look in his eyes, it was clear this boy was young perhaps not more than eighteen. No wonder he feared his companion so much.

"Don't lad, just don't," Jack warned pointing his own pistol at the boy.

"She's a witch! I saw- I saw her! She walked across the water." He cried staring at me with eyes full of terror.

"Not a Witch," I sighed unsurprisingly it was not the first time I had been accused of such a thing but sometimes it wasn't even for my gift rather the fact that I was actually got with cartography and had once had a passion for charting stars.

"Well your mother was a witch," Jack pointed out.

"Fair enough. I suppose I must be a witch in some regard but not the point." I shook my head at our ability to get so off-topic so fast. "Point is you and big brute here are going to leave or get shot if your smart you'll leave now."

It almost comedic, the way that boy had scudded away. The rifle clattering to the floor as he took off as fast as he could nearly tripping over as he willed his body forward faster than his legs to carry him.

"Get back here you coward!" The broad man boomed through the darkness.

"I'll take that," Jack chirped plucking the fallen rifle from the floor and then trying to take the gun off the remaining soldier. The gun remained in the man steely grip and so to prove a point I pulled down the hammer of the gun smiling at the satisfying click it made.

"You sure you want to hold onto that mate? My Celie isn't one for bluffing," Jack reasoned.

The red and white dressed man gave no reply, standing completely still as it made of stone, the same angry hardened expression on his face.

"Can't say we didn't warn you," I sighed moving the gun away from his head and shooting him through the calf. The man wailed in pain dropping to the floor and relinquishing the grip on his rifle which Jack quickly collected.

"Feeling a little merciful this evening?" Jack questioned hoping over the wounded man as blood seeped from his wound onto the wooden deck.

"Gotta give him some credit for staying that calm with a gun to his head and besides the idea of that kids face when he realises this guy's still alive and pissed at him is quite funny."

I linked my arm with Jack resting against him as we surveyed the ships in the dwindling like.

"What ship are we taking this time Jackie?" I grinned.

"Anyone you so desire my love," he declared.

"Ever the romantic, Jack Sparrow," I charm as I studied the names of the ships one, in particular, caught my eye. "The HMS Defiance," I read out. "Sounds like the perfect ship for us."

"Over there!

"Oi, stop right there!"

The voices seemed to come out of nowhere from the growing darkness surrounding us. The sound of marching soldiers began to echo through the night and slowly we could make out the forms of soldiers heading right for us.

"Time to go Celie."

"Aye!"

The first few bullets wedged themselves into the wooden planks mere inches from where Jack and K were still stood. Splinters flew through the air and we both finally made a run for the HMS Defiance.

Jack leapt onto the ship as I untied the mooring lines setting her free from the dock of port royal. The ship began to move away as eager to set sail as Jack and me.

I grabbed a shot from my pocket and my pouch of gun powder putting both in the gun wishing that loading it didn't have to take so long. I waited patiently for the soldiers to get into range before firing.

"Celie, hurry up!" Jack yelled a little frantic as he ran about the deck above probably trying to prepare the ship. I pulled up a wall of water to attempt to reduce the likelihood of me being shot. It was only now as I looked back to Jack that I realised how far the ship had moved, the water wall falling as I lost all focus on it and began to sprint down the dock and leapt off the edge my hands finding holds in the netting on the side that Jack had thrown over.

"Gentleman, today shall always be the day you nearly caught Pirate King Celeste Sparrow," I remarked with a grin giving a dramatic salute as I held the netting with one hand.

"And Captain Jack Sparrow," Jack called after standing on the rail of the ship.

"Couldn't just let me have my moment could ya?" I laughed climbing up the rope towards Jack's outstretched hand. Gripping it tightly Jack pulled me aboard the ship and straight into his arm a charming grin on his face.

We are quite good at stealing ships you know," He commented wrapping his arms around my waist closing any remaining space between us. I stood on my toes pressing a kiss to his lips and then another before wrapping my arms around his neck.

Jack put a finger on my lips.
"As much as I would love to see where this ends we have a little bit of work to do first," He pointed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 479 25
His hand stroked down my cheek. 'My darling. I missed you so much.' And damn me to hell, but even with tears dried down my cheeks, I was shivering at...
88.9K 1.7K 28
Maria Swann thought she had her life all planned. Her Father's second favorite in line to marry the second in command. All was planned until she real...
17.4K 831 14
Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain [Y/N] [L/N] have quite the history. Countless swordfights, canonfights and shipfights, they have had. But what if th...
36.9K 1.2K 42
Lily Jane Sparrow is the Daughter of the Infamous Captain Jack sparrow, and a girl who thought her life could not get anymore complicated, living wit...