RANISA ~ The Reign Of A Queen

By thegrlulook_for

•||Book one in Royalty series ||• The Tales of Rakshatra #1 Zravasaya X Tanirika When one of the strongest ki... More

•||ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ||•
•||Aesthetics &Covers||•
•||ᴘʀᴇꜰᴀᴄᴇ||•
•||1-The treaty||•
•||2-The apple orchards ||•
•||3-An illusion||•
•||4-Spying on her highness||•
•||5-WAR||•
•||6-Escape||•
•||7-House arrest||•
•||9-Saya||•
•||10-Three wishes of the queen||•
•||11-Sacred||•
•||12-The king||•
•||13-Furious||•
•||14-Yours-Mine||•
•||15-Loki||•
•||16-Bold||•
•||17-The dagger||•
•||18-Sumikhi||•
•||19-In my veins||•
||20-Dear loki||
•||21-Dancing with lust||•
•||22-The first wish||•
•||23- Secrets in the walls||•
•||24- Kaya||•
•|| 25- Queen in camouflage ||•
•||26- The evil side ||•
•|| 27- Runaway||•
•||28- To the moon||•
•||29- The scapegoat Queen ||•
•||30- The pawn of the game||•
•||31- The Queen's Court||•
•||32-Ionia(God's gracious)||•
•|| 33- Manipulation||•
•||34- Sinning all night ||•
•||35- In arms of lust||•
•||36- Vallika, Princess of Vidarbha||•
•||37- Risk of hope||•
•||38- Neera, The courtier's daughter||•
•||39- Vadhupratha||•
•||40- Combat||•
•|| Baisa - Lekha and meglos book||•
•|| 41- Trapped ||•
•||42- A life||•
•|| 43 - Tornado of events||•
•||44- Master Loki ||•
•||45- How it went down||•
•||46- Kneel||•
•||47- Padishah Ayas||•
•||48- The Queen is back||•
•||49- You are a beast||•
•||50- Mehfil||•
•||51- Zravasaya loves his apples||•
•||52- My Queen||•
•||53 - cure to the poison||•
•||54- Away from the chaos||•
•||55- Eyes like her father ||•
•||56- The rarest gem, Kaya||•
•||57- Princess Kaya||•
•||58- Secrets in the dungeon||•
•||59- We are going back||•
•||60-Poor Meglos||•
•||61- Maasa||•
•||62- What have you done, Meglos?||•
•||63- Unul Carajos||•
•||Epilogue ||•
•||Bonus 1 : When saya met Tanirika||•
•||Bonus 2: Queen of Annoyance kaya||•
•||Bonus 3:- Kaya And Ayas ||•

•||8-Rakasa||•

14.5K 1K 50
By thegrlulook_for

Phool se khusboo khafa khafa hai gulshan mein
Chupa hai koi ranj fiza ki chilman mein
Sare sehmein nazare hain
Soye soye vaqt ke dhare hain
Aur dil mein koi khoye si baatein gain
Kehne ko jashn-e-bahaara hai, ishq yeh dekhke hairan hai.

(Fragrance upstages the flowers in the garden
Hidden in the veil of nature is a touch of sorrow
The world around us is mellow, time is slumbering
Lost and forgotten memories fill my heart
People may imagine spring is here, love wonder to itself)

NOTE:-THE CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED. ITS THE FIRST DRAFT.

"My king, there are reports from the northern region from commander kashyuk, he has noticed some malpractices in the village of balagarh. There are still some loopholes in the whole story. Commander kashyuk has extended his stay in the village"  one of his royal subjects informed him.

"Hmm, I want the reports in my chambers I will check it once we end today's session. " He replied sitting like a king he was on the throne.

"The King of asaka has crossed the three-fourth journey from asaka to rakshatra, he is predicted to reach the kingdom in two days. "

"Inform the princess of Asaka about the whereabouts of her father. Announce in the pearl quarters that the treaty will be signed between Asaka and rakshatra. Send the stamped letter to every kingdom who is willing to join the treaty. There reply must reach back to rakshatra once the king of asaka reaches here. And also make a list of kingdoms who oppose this treaty. The marriage arrangement will be discussed when the king of asaka arrives. "

The court attendee nodded taking his exit from the court after bowing down to his king.

"The revenue and task minister has requested a private meeting with you my king"

"Tell him to meet me tomorrow with the daily update and records of this month. I want him to meet him tomorrow morning. " he nodded.

"Anything else?"  After the court fell silent, he stood up making his exit from the court while everyone stood bowing down to their king.

Royal advisor achyut followed him trailing behind his king.

"Is everything ok achyut? "

"Yes my king, I wanted to know that does the princess of Asaka knows that you have selected her. " He whispered looking at the man who walked gracefully his hands folded neatly on his back.

"She does. I visited her yesterday to inform her about her little stunt and the arrangement. " 

"Oh, what about the punishment? " He said.  Zravasya stopped in his tracks a smirk appearing on his face. He turned towards the royal advisor who stood behind me with a smug look on his face. Cocking an eyebrow at him, he tilted his face to the left. The advisor smirked looking at his king.

"She committed treason by breaking the treaty and running away from you my king. That means she needs punishment. " He tried to explain his point.

"Do I need to discuss her punishment with you, my friend?" The advisor laughed a little shaking his head negatively.

"No, my king. You don't need anyone to advise you. You are wise. "

Royal advisor, achyut one of the few people in the court who zravasya trusted on his life. Where everyone wanted him death, achyut was the shield standing between him and the enemies. He was a wise and honest man who had a very bad sense of humour.

"My king, the royal princesses are not allowed to meet any foreign man. So make sure no one comes to know about your secret sessions. " He winked walking hastily away from him.

"I don't understand how did the king met you in the garden, tani" Lekha whispered cutting the apples.

Tanirika scoffed looking at the window offended by her question.

"Why would I know? He didn't tell me what he does and he wants or who he is "

"The king never tells anyone what he wants and what he does, my princess "
Rakasa replied. Rakasa was a Romanian woman who travelled two years ago from her homeland to serve the king of rakshatra with her husband who was a soldier in the king's army. She was a beautiful woman, her white skin was a captivating feature that complimented her personality well. Whereas her dressing style was different from other royal maids, she usually wears a wrap skirt over an embroidered white petticoat with an embroidered blouse and a scarf on her head.

Rakasa was the one who informed tanirika that what was the meaning of the ring given to her.  She was also appointed by the king himself to take care of the selected princess. The king wanted tanirika to know about his past culture. This is what she says.

Rakasa was a smart woman, who was gifted many possessions and skills. She knew about many herbs and oils to enhance the beauty of the future queen. And what caught tanirika's attention most was that she was well skilled in fighting.

"Rakasa, tell me more about your experience" Tanirika asked the maid who was busy massaging her hairs with oil.

"I was born as a slave, my princess. My mother was one of the slaves working under the house master who owned me. As I was born from the womb of a slave, I was termed as a slave the moment I was born. They teach their slaves everything to help them in hard times and pleasure times. I ran away when I got the time and met my husband. And then we got married. And today I am free. Here working for you with my own will. "

She smiled softly massaging her scalp gently. Tanirika held her hand firmly in her hand pressing it two times comforting the woman who smiled proudly at her success.

"Will you tell me more about your land and life? "

"Of course princess and I can also teach you how to read and write in Romania. "
Tanirika squealed turning back glancing at the maid who laughed at the enthusiasm of the royal princess. 

"I would love to learn. "

"First you need to tell us how did you meet the king. "  lekha joined her forcing tanirika to share the story she and zravasya shared.

"When I came to rakshatra I didn't feel the satisfaction, I was deserted and missed home. When I decided to take a walk in the garden, there I met him. He saved me from those poisonous branches which caught my foot in their hold. And I thought that he was a soldier. Stupid me rewarded him with two golden rings. "

She slapped her forehead indicating her dumb behaviour. Lekha and rakasa chuckled. 

"Then"

"Then what I met him again the next night and we talked he has a way with words which intrigued me. How can he speak so gracefully with that little evidence of exotic language? And my dog, jugnu he was his dog but he gave it to me. No, he I took him from him giving him another gold jewellery in exchange for jugnu. I bet he laughs at my foolishness and calls me dumb. "

"I think tani, he decided to marry you so that he can rule over you and make you nod at his every command as you are silly you know. " lekha whispered laughing out aloud.
Tanirka snorted in anger rushing behind her.

"Lekha " she stormed her feet in annoyance chasing her friend as rakasa laughed looking at both of them.

"Well, tani I stated the truth "

"Truth you called your princess dumb "

"No, I called my friend dumb "

"I can have your head for this "

"And the king can have yours for running away from him. "

That made tanirika stop in her tracks. Realization hitting her, she committed treason by running away from the royal arrangement. She was on the verge of breaking the treaty. And she did it so foolishly. 

"Lekha, I made a huge mistake," she whispered looking at her friend and Rakasa.

"Princess, I don't think the king is mad at you. He visited you and informed you about the arrangement and he was not angry. His face held a glimpse of amusement. "
Rakasa explained.

"Amusement. Amused by those grapes, or my face when he threw the dagger towards the wall. I don't understand him. He is the biggest mystery I ever saw. The people call him ruthless and barbaric but he is so intimidating and mysterious in front of him..they say he kills with no remorse but has forgiven me for my endless stupid mistakes. "

"Maybe you fascinate him too princess, I have heard that the king likes challenges. "

"And what kind of challenge am I?

" you figure that out princess "

Short update but I updated because I felt like it. Achyut is my favorite, he is so sweet. Rakasa is a new entry and will play a major role.

So the language which zravasya used was Romanian.

Will update tomorrow if I got time for sure. No promises.

Your thoughts on this chapter.

Team zravasaya.

Team tanirika

Team lekha

Team writer

Team shinchan.

Team doremon.

VOTE.SHARE. COMMENT.

Love aditi❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 71.8K 38
Was it her fate? To marry someone 13 years older than her? Sarisha Rawal was the girl who stomped in her town of Vardhgarh on her bare feet, explori...
1.6M 109K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
78.4K 9.9K 25
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
1M 71.7K 57
The Mughal Princess fell in love with Rajput Prince. A beautiful love blossomed and soon the wedding preparations begun. But when the mighty Rajpu...