Supercorp Smutā™„ļø

Af Memesandfanfic

This is my first story and I just wanted to make an 18+ version of supercorp. I love those two together and w... Mere

The Professor
Holiday In Hawaii
Lena-Kara-Sam
School Bus GP
Baby sitter
The Gym
The limo GP
The Penthouse Deal Part 1
The Penthouse Deal Part 2
Camping Trip BDSM
Not an update
The Comander GP
The Roof Top
Rhea
The Gala GP
The Stripclub
Christmas
The Elevator Part 1
The Elevator Part 2
School Boys
The Prison
Music
The Movies GP
The Break Up
The Murder
The Daxamite
Behind The Scenes
Not an update
BDSM
My new story
Kara?
Morning (Valentines Day)
Episode 13 Scenarios one shot
Hey Guys
Grinder
Pool Party One Shot
Tik Tok Challenge
Red Kyrptonite GP
The Police Officer GP
New Story!
Police GP PT2
At Day At The Beach GP
Highschool
The Mad Scientist
Extra credit Pt1
Getting Off
Extra Credit Pt2
The Dom GP
Frustrations
Tonight is the Night GP
Vampire Empire -āš ļøāš ļø
Game night GP
The Club
Boss
Royalty pt1 !TW!
Royalty Pt2 !TW!
Self Promo No Smut!
The Gladiator Champion GP
Save The Date
Recommendations

TW The Gladiator Champion GP PT2

6.2K 73 13
Af Memesandfanfic

(For anyone who didn't know this is based on the TV show Spartacus)

This story has mentions of SA.

My body thrums in satisfaction as I dress myself and leave my masters chambers, Dominique lays in her bed sound asleep after our night together. I watch her for a brief moment before I leave in search of the escaped assassin.

I roam the halls for a good two hours in a futile attempt to find the Assassin, after giving up I return to my slumber. I awake in the morning to my Domina summoning me.

I redress myself quickly before finding my Domina, as I walk onto the balcony I can't help but notice the way Dominique perks up at my presence. I bow my head politely as I await commands.

"Kara you are to be rewarded for winning in the Arena" Dominque says heartfully.  

She walks closer to me, her lips find mine in a delicate kiss. She slowly pulls herself away from me and gestures down at my fellow gladiators below.

"My reward?" I question glancing at Dominique's breasts.

She smirks at me as her husband comes up behind me and clasps his hand on my shoulder. I lock my jaw looking away from Domina's body.

"Kara your reward is going to be determined soon but for now I am hosting a glorious party and I need you to impress Gaius Glaber and his wife Lena Glaber," He says with a tensed jaw.

I nod my head in understanding, I know what this means and it's never good...

A few hours later I'm training with the new slaves under the harsh sun, my body glistens with sweat as I move, whilst I fight my head swims with thoughts of catching the Assassin.

After disarming the slave I return to the baths and wash myself thoroughly for the night to come. I start to wash my hair when one of Domina's body slaves enters and starts walking towards me, her hands immediately lock around my neck.

"What do you want Sam?" Sam just smiles at me as she leans up to kiss my neck. 

"You know what I want," Sam says seductively, she bites her lip as her hand slowly reaches my bare cock.

"I don't have time for this Sam... I need to wash my hair" I say sighing.

"Keep washing your hair while I please you" Sam says with a smile on her face. 

I continue to wash my hair ignoring the feeling of Sam's lips around my tip, I rinse out the water and watch as it drips down my breasts, stomach and eventually my thighs. I grip Sam's hair and gently pull her off my hard cock, she whines as my cock leaves her throat.

Carefully I pull her off her knees and into my lap. I kiss her soft lips and massage her ass, her body arches against mine. Using my hands I position Sam just over my erection, I thrust my hips upwards and pull Sam slowly down onto me.

"Kara please take me fully," Sam says desperately grinding against me.

I smile at her and interlock our lips, I pull aside Sam's underwear garment with a vicious rip. I bite her lip teasingly to distract her from my cock entering her once again. She moans loudly from the intrusion, her hands wrap around my neck and hold firmly onto my wet blonde hair.

Without care I pick Sam up by the hips and penetrate her at a rapid pace, she starts to moan and form incoherent words as I fuck her.

"Mhm. Oh!" Sam cries out.

"You like being fucked like a filthy slave don't you? Hmm?" I say gripping her ass.

Sam's eyes almost turn black with desire as I speak filthy words in her red ears, her body quivers continuously, my arms start to feel numb from holding her up and bouncing her on my cock.

"Answer me Sam" I say in a firm tone, gripping her jaw I force her to look at me.

She whimpers as my cock hits her sensitive spot causing her to almost tip both of us over.

"Yes!, I love pleasing you. I love when you fill me with your cock and especially when you release yourself in me" Sam admits in a lust drunk reply.

I let out a small groan as I pump into Sam with renewed energy. Slowly I walk us both over to the wall of the bath and push Sam against it. She lets out a small hiss as the cold stone wall hits her smooth back.

I nip her ear gently, my hands hold her tanned legs around my waist as I pound with abandon. Sam moans a guttural scream as her body convulses around me, I kiss Sam's swollen lips and mould our bodies together.

I pull away from our kiss breathless, I look deep into Sam's brown eyes and give her a wordless signal that my climax will be very soon.

I try to pull myself out of Sam's warm pussy but instead, her legs lock around my waist and she pulls me closer to her. I groan at the thought of just how much Sam desires me.

"Sam... You could get pregnant" I warn her.

She responds quietly.

"I would happily have your baby," Sam says seductively.

I watch as her face contorts in pure pleasure as she reaches her second orgasm, I kiss Sam deeply before releasing myself into her fertile body.

I open my eyes and realize that the baths are starting to fill up with horny men. I kiss Sam once more before pulling out of her and gently placing her wobbly legs back on solid ground.

I hold her for a few moments while she regains her balance. Her eyes roam the baths and suddenly she blushes hard, she pecks my cheek, whispers in my ear and runs out of the baths.

"What are you staring at?" I question the men.

They all look away swiftly and resume their baths. I redress myself and go to meet my Domina. As I walk into the common room I notice a few things, one my Domina and Dominus both look nervous, secondly that the man I am supposed to impress is here with his wife and she has the exact same facial features as the Assassin.

I look her up and down to really determine if she is who I think she is. Her eyes are bright green, Her hair is filled with delicate braids and curls, she has makeup on and her dress is a lavish thigh-high dress, showing a decent amount of cleavage. Her eyes lock with mine giving me a sense of calm, she still speaks with my Domina but continues looking at me.

I swallow the lump in my throat, slowly Domina's eyes reach mine and she proceeds to bring the woman towards me. I straighten my back and stare at Dominique, her body language tells me that I need to please Lena no matter the cost.

"Lena I think Kara needs no introduction, she is one the finest warriors here at the Ludus," Dominique says draping her arm over my shoulder possessively. 

I refuse to make eye contact with the gorgeous woman and instead focus on the sounds of the party-goers around me.

"Dominique is it true that you and your husband provide a certain entertainment?" Lena questions looking over the other gladiators.

Dominque stutters for but a moment quickly recovering.

"We do Miss Luthor but only for exclusive patrons..." Dominique explains in an encouraging tone.

"Are all of your gladiators available?" Lena questions staring at me.

"Well technically yes but personally I would recommend this young man right here" Dominique tries to get Lena to dismiss the idea of purchasing me for the night but to no avail.

Lena walks in front of me so I look down at her high heels. Almost immediately Lena lifts my chin with her soft hand and forces me to look into her dangerously enticing forest green eyes. Without backing down I stare back at the woman, she quirks an eyebrow and smiles.

Her smile is a playful one, one that I catch myself sharing. My chin naturally nuzzles her gentle hand which is forcing me to look into her deep eyes.

"I'll take this one," Lena says nodding at me. As she grins at me I can't help but stare at her deep red lipstick, unintentionally my thoughts wander to what it would take to please a woman like her. 

"Lena Luthor, a pleasure to see you once again," Dominus says.

As she starts talking I snap out of my trance and remove my head from Lena's hand. The second her warm hand leaves my chin I can't help but miss the contact. 

I glance at my Domina only to see jealousy ablaze in her blue eyes, she looks very upset that Miss Luthor just bought me for the night.

"A pleasure to see you as well," Lena says shaking my Dominus' hand.

"So how is my lovely wife treating you?" Dominus asks standing side by side with Dominque.

"Very well... But there is business I would like to discuss with you in private" Lena says giving Dominique a sly side-eye.

"Follow me," Dominus says leading Lena away.

I let out a sigh of relief as I finally let my posture drop, I run my hand down the back of my neck and look over to my Domina. Her body posture is tense as she thinks about giving me up to Lena for the night, she lets out a deep huff of frustration and flexes her fingers angrily.

A few moments later my Dominus returns with Lena at his side, he whispers in Dominque's ear and they both leave bickering.

I turn to look at Dominque only to see her absolutely fuming, her eyes are lit ablaze with pure rage as she stares daggers at Lena. I crease my eyebrows in confusion. Lena starts to walk to the private corner of the Ludus.

"Come," Lena says hooking her finger at me, I startle but none the less follow her to the isolated seating room.

My body heats up at her specific wording, I cough quietly to try and distract myself from such wanton thoughts. My stomach growls loudly as my nose catches another whiff of tonight's feast, I notice that Lena looks at me funny before calling a servant over and whispering to them.

I cringe inwardly as I think about how she will degrade and use me later in the night. 

In a bold move, I tap Lena on the shoulder to see if she will engage in a conversation with me. Slowly she turns to face me with an amused look on her face, as she looks at me I suddenly regret even touching her pale skin. I rub the back of my neck nervously as I avoid eye contact and look at my worn out sandals.

"Lena I was wondering... Why did you purchase me tonight?" I say in a slightly higher pitch tone than usual.

She stares at me, a smile so genuine even I would believe that anything she told me was the stone-cold truth.

Although her smile tells one story her eyes explain it all, the way her eyes very subtly dilate, her legs cross over and she runs one hand through her soft raven hair tells me that she is not the Assassin but instead just wants my body. "Lena?" I question, feeling slightly uncomfortable under her antagonizing gaze.

Silently Lena gestures to the seat next to her, gently she pats the spot beside her and pulls me in like a magnet. Her eyes pull me into some sort of seductive yet innocent trance.

I hesitantly sit beside her and only once I am right next to her do I really see her, her face is illuminated by the torches on the walk and it highlights her staggering features such as her perfect eye brows, her jawline, her silky hair and not to mention her cleavage...

"Why do you think I did, hmm?" Lena says tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear, I smile ever so softly as I listen to her enthralling voice.

"To use me for whatever you deem necessary" The words leave my mouth before I can even stop them, adrenaline kick in and I keep a neutral voice almost in a challenging way.

"I see... Do you know who I am?" Lena says whispering in my ear, her hot breath against my sensitive skin sends my nerves into overdrive as I struggle to come up with a smooth answer.

"Lena Luthor. Gaius Glabers wife" I say cautiously pulling away.

As time goes on Lena seems to become more and more impatient, I wonder why until I see multiple slaves bringing food over to Lena. I frown as I see just how much food they have brought out because I know most of it will be wasted.

"Thank you," Lena says as she nods her head in respect towards the slaves. That is certainly not something you see every day, a rich person treating slaves with human decency.

"Kara eat up" She says as she calls her husband over.

I look at her with wide eyes, did she really just invite me to feast with her? After being reassured by Lena I start to eat small portions and slowly stop my stomach from complaining.

I sit there quietly whilst Glaber and Lena chat absentmindedly, my eyes start to drift around the room and I frown as I look around. All I see is naked slaves basking in very shallow pools of water, very rich and powerful men flaunt their status', I watch as Sam is forced to have sex with a brute for entertainment.

My body physically hurts having to watch her be violated just for entertainment, but what hurts more is knowing if I interfere it will only be worse for Sam.

Our eyes meet across the room and she brokenly smiles at me as tears stream down her face, my fist clenches hard as does my face as I force myself to look away. Without warning force is applied to both my shoulders forcing me to lay down on something warm and soft... Lena Luthor's lap.

My muscles lock into place and my body freezes in fear and uncertainty, not knowing what to do I stare up at Lena with a bewildered look on my face.

"Rest" One word... in an instant I relax, only a smidge but nonetheless I relax.

Her hair drapes around my face covering my eyes from the harsh lighting, all I see is her looking down at me with a look of worry in her forest green eyes, her soft and warm hands brush the tears from my eyes. I close my eyes and take a very deep inhale, slowly she interlocks one of her hands with mine.

"I'm sorry..." I apologize with my eyes still closed.

She starts to play with my hair delicately. After calling for a ride home she lays my head down gently and tells me she will be right back.

My mind drifts into a deep sleep from the social exhaustion and physical exhaustion of the day. I wake up feeling well-rested, my body feels unusually warm and that's when I finally notice that I am snuggled up to Lena Luthor in a new location.

I decide to scout the place, careful not to wake Lena I stealthily get out of bed, I start looking around to get some idea of where the fuck I am. I open the big door and find myself in a very lavish castle. I round the corner and smack straight into someone.

"Ugh," I groan and rub my now throbbing head. Still, a bit out of it I finally get a good look at who I ran into, I gasp loudly and run into her arms.

"Sam! Thank god you're okay" As I wrap my arms around her she flinches ever so slightly, last nights events flood back to me and I quickly pull Sam further into my warm embrace.

"Oh, Sam... I'm so sorry" I say sympathetically.

She doesn't say anything but instead hugs me tighter in the middle of some random hallway. I sigh deeply at the thought of someone getting their hands on Sam.

"Where are we?" I ask Sam softly letting her go.

"I think it's better if Lena tells you," Sam says in a suspicious way.

"So do I" I turn around to see a new person.

Her posture is straight as a sword, her hair is cut short and she has battle scars on her body, not to mention the tone she speaks with. It is very clear that she holds power in this place. I extend my hand for her to shake which she does quite firmly.

"The names Doctore but you can call me Alex," She says politely.

"Nice to meet you" I choke out in awe.

After finishing up my chat with Sam and Alex I decide to search for Lena. I reach what appears to be the room I was in earlier and open the big door. I walk into the room only to see the bare back of Lena Luthor, her back glistening as she dries her hair. My eyes drift over her body and I can't help but appreciate her gorgeous features.

"See something you like?" Lena says, smiling at me over her shoulder.

I lock eyes with her ignoring the burning in my cheeks and the small sensation of arousal. I try my hardest to stop staring but fail miserably and end up with filthy images invading my thoughts.

I sit on the bed and look away just as Gaius Glaber walks in. He completely ignores me as he makes a move on his wife, I stare helplessly as he pushes up against her bare back. My throat goes dry as Lena looks at me with an amused gaze, she drapes her arms around Gaius taunt muscles.

I stand up and start to move out of the room, I reach the door just as Gaius Glaber calls out to me.

"Kara stay and observe" He says with a perverted tone.

For him this must be some kind of way for him to assert his dominance. I smile at the thought of a man who has so much power needing to prove himself to me. Although my eyes glaze over with lust at the sight of him touching her in such an erotic way.

"Gaius" Lena moans breathlessly as she turns in his arms.

I watch in absolute silence, I observe and struggle to contain myself as Lena starts to moan loudly. My body physically tenses and twitches as I am forced to face my desires.
Gaius' hands roam over Lena's body in a rough manor.

He barely tries to hide his arousal, he rushes the sex without savoring it at all. I notice that Lena never lets Gaius kiss her and smile smugly as I think about when she kissed me.
I know she thought I was asleep but I wasn't, I felt her give me a quick kiss but in those few moments I got to feel her soft lips on mine.

I close my eyes and embrace the thoughts that overwhelm me. I think about this morning when I woke up in Lena's warm arms. 

I open my eyes and watch as Gaius flips Lena over onto all fours. He thrusts without concern for Lena's poor cunt, it's quite obvious that Lena's pleasure is not accounted for. Instead Gauis doesn't know how to please his wife so he has just simply given up on pleasuring her.

"How does it feel baby?" He asks whilst making jerky thrusts.

I cringe inwardly as I watch the poor excuse of a man slap Lena's ass. Her head droops and her body arches perfectly as a chorus of moans leave her lips. 

His dick is average size but he clearly doesn't know how to use it properly. He flips Lena onto her back, holds her legs over his shoulders and grips them tightly as he struggles to contain his release. I bite my lip while watching Lena writhe under his touch, as much as I want to fuck Lena right now I resist going near them and instead provide much needed friction by slowly jerking myself off through my clothes.

"Lena!" He groans out. Lena carefully proceeds to fake an orgasm as he pulls out and releases himself onto her stomach.

I take my hand off my erection and struggle to contain a sigh as I think about how long she must have been faking this pleasure.

Gaius uses a towel to wipe his dick, grinning smugly as he walks out the door without any pants on. I look over to Lena only too see her staring at the ceiling with a look of relief on her face.

Cautiously I walk over to Lena and use the towel to delicately wipe his kids off Lena's taunt stomach. She smiles at me as I clean her up, my eyes unintentionally roam over her perky breasts. I quickly divert my gaze to her piercing forest green eyes, her eyes flicker with lust but only for a brief moment.

"Do you want me to finish you off?" I ask genuinely concerned for her.

She laughs which is such a delightful sound that I wish to hear again. She runs a hand through her silky hair causing her body to arch slightly, I can't help myself as I reach out to caress her. An inch before I touch her skin I stop and hesitate.

"Go ahead I don't mind..." Lena says encouragingly.

"Are you sure?" I ask again just to be one hundred percent.

She gives me a very convincing nod and the lust in her eyes tells me she probably hasn't had good sex in forever. I wait for her to verbally tell me she is okay with me touching her.

"Yes, now caress me" Lena says in a commanding tone.

I smile at her as I crawl further onto the bed which had her husband on it not even two minutes ago. I make sure she is comfortable with her legs around my head. Slowly I start to kiss up and down her pale thighs with the purpose of touching as much of her as possible.

She lightly bucks her hips when my fingers hover over her clit. I lick her there particularly hard and watch as her hips buck, she closes her eyes and her mouth lets out an unexpected gasp. 

"How does that feel Lena?" I ask her enthralled by her bodily reactions.

She just mumbles under her breath instead of giving me a clear answer so I suck her harder until she moans loudly throwing her head back in pleasure.

"Yes!" Lena exclaims griping my hand tightly.

"Yes what?" I ask deliberately.

She is silent for a moment before taking a deep breath and focusing on her words.

"Yes when you suck there it feels really good" Lena confesses.

I smile at her and continue to suck, lick and rub her clit for a few minutes before I take a short brake. My hands remain firmly planted around Lena's hips holding her thighs in place around my head.

Slowly I kiss just above her clit and make my way up her taunt stomach. My hands move up to the sides of her torso as I take my time appreciating her curves and soft skin.

I continue to move up her body being very careful with how I balance my weight so I'm not pushing down on her body. Her breathing is jagged, her hair is splayed against her pillow, her eyes locked with mine as my hands continue their journey over her unexplored body.

"Can I?" I question carefully.

She mumbles a confirmation. With surprising eagerness she uses both her hands to pull me towards her heaving chest. I smile sympathetically for what's about to come, she quirks an eyebrow at me in confusion.

Wordlessly I start to tease her nipples causing her to hum in blissful pleasure, I use one hand to tease the other boob and my mouth to kiss her chest. I continue this to the other boob, once I am sure she is distracted I sneak my hand down to her cunt and rub her fast.

"Gods!" She exclaims tensing her legs.

I grin at her and start to grind my erection against her bare entrance. She moans writhing under my touch much like she did with Gaius except I can actually finish her off. Her hand stays tangled in my blonde hair in a desperate attempt to keep me right where I am. I laugh subconsciously... as if I would leave without satisfying her.

I feel her clenching a little to hard so I still my hand which causes her to let out a disappointed sigh, her hips rub against my erection in another desperate attempt at friction. I hold her hips down firmly and watch as she struggles to contain her arousal.

"Fuck me..." Lena whines, she has a look of absolute wanton all over her sculpted face.

I let out a sigh of recognition, my body scoots down the bed to reposition myself between her legs once again. Using my tongue I lick around her entrance, I hold her hips again and pull her against my tongue. Holding on firmly to her gorgeous thick thighs I start to lick circles around her entrance.

She lets out a raw moan as my tongue licks her entrance teasingly, I gently push my tongue inside her pussy and watch her face as she cries out. The second my tongue breaches her soft walls I feel her slick desire.

I moan against her vagina and start lapping at her eagerly. I test out different speeds, the time I lick for and even sucking until Lena is once again on the brink of letting herself come.

"Kara... Kara!" She gasps out as my tongue breaches her once again.

"Make me cum!" Lena cries out. The emotion I see in her stunning green eyes tells me just how much she has been denied real pleasure from her shameful husband.

I lick her until I gather enough of her intoxicating lubricating fluids in my mouth and move up her body. To stop her from speaking I kiss her mouth before gently sucking on her lips, her body quivers as she wraps her legs and arms around me. I let my tongue reach into Lena's mouth and then I stroke her tongue with mine so she can taste her delicious fluids.

I pull away to take a breath of much needed fresh air. Only once I look down at her plump lips do I remember how she never let Gauis kiss her. Shock runs through me and suddenly i feel real fear, my body freezes. 

"What's wrong?" Lena asks in a worried tone.

"I am so sorry... Lena I-" Another familiar feeling of fear washes over me as my mind starts to spiral.

I quickly pull away from the brunette, my legs attempting to carry me from the bed and away from the naked woman Infront of me.

Lena probably hates me, Idiot! Fuck now she's going to punish me or have me killed. Fuck Fuck Fuck! Of all the things to kill me it has to be a hot assassin who just so happens to be an extremely important person.

"Kara stop" Lena orders.

With a very frightened look in my eyes I watch as she brings her hand up to my face, fearing the worst I flinch but nothing comes. She tilts her head and looks at me like I'm a wounded puppy.

I can see the pity in her eyes when she looks at me, only when she tucks my hair behind my ear do I finally breathe.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. Okay?" Lena explains softly.

I nod slowly and lightly lean into her touch, my thoughts calm down. Lena runs her fingers across my lips and I am reminded of the throbbing in my cock. She looks over my body in a way that makes me feel seen.

"Well are you going to fuck me or do I have to do it myself?" Lena says impatiently, with the mood feeling a bit lighter I carefully roll her ontop of me.

She blushes brightly as she reminisces about when Dominique was giving me a blowjob. Her body instinctly grinds down deliciously against my bulge, I groan and move my hands to her hips.

Lena leans down and kisses me with hungry lips, as her lips find mine her hands undress my clothes.

"Lena..." I moan in her mouth.

She smiles at me with a devilish glint in her eyes. Out of nowhere she hops off my hot and bothered body to open a drawer. Confused I watch her shuffle through the drawer and pull out the dagger she almost killed Dominique with.

My breath catches in surprise when she crawls ontop of me and runs the dagger across my throat. Barely pressing down she gazes deeply into my eyes, my body freezes, my arms are stuck on her curvy hips, my eyes are locked with hers.

"Don't be scared" Lena says breaking the silence.

I stare at Lena unsure of her intentions, swallowing hard I lick my lips. The brunette bites her lip as she uses the blade to pierce my skin, I hiss and stay still.

"Good slave. I have you almost right where I want you" Lena states wiping the blood off my neck, carefully placing the blade on the floor the brunette sits atop of me again.

She moans bending forward, her lips wrap onto my wound as she sucks the left over blood off me. I swallow hard as Lena sucks on my throat. I watch her sweaty body as she sits up, Lena grabs my cock and positions it at her entrance. Our eyes meet, blue like the ocean and green like a forest.

"Lena..." I sigh out carefully.

"I am more than ready. I have needed to feel you ever since that night" Lena admits wantonly.

She interlocks our hands and sinks slowly onto my cock until I fully penetrate her hot and slippery cunt. I observe her gorgeous face as it twist in pleasure and pain. Lena struggles to fit the last of me inside her, after a few moments of adjusting to my girth she starts to move slowly.

I let Lena take her time setting the pace, my body feels hot and bothered, originally I was only doing this for Lena's sake but now this is for both of us. Lena moans coarsely as she starts to impale herself harder against me.

Gently I hold her hips until only my tip is inside of her. I use both my hands to steady her and only when she nods at me do I thrust up into her.

"Oh fuck!" Lena pants, her eyes close tightly as her body falls forward.

She braces her arms on the sides of me and kisses me roughly. Her body rocks back and forth as I penetrate her repeatedly. I feel her tensing her muscles, in a lustful hurry, I suckle Lena's neck aggressively.

"Kara!" Lena cries out helplessly.

I don't know how but somehow I know exactly what she needs to be pushed into pleasureful ecstasy. I stop briefly, I pull out of Lena and listen to her mewl as I flip her on her back.

I gaze lustfully at her and re-enter her pussy. My gaze drifts over her pale body as she squirms against me, I fix my posture and lock both arms around Lena's stomach.

I straighten my body to better angle my cock in Lena's trembling pussy, each time I thrust her boobs bounce, she whimpers delicately listening to the sounds of the bed creak with each movement.

Her hands desperately grip my locked arms as she attempts to get control of her arousal. Restlessly she throws her head back, I watch with desire as she opens and closes her mouth with the sounds of moans spewing from her swollen lips.

She bites her lip hard as she looks up at me, my hair is now sticking to my face due to the heavy sweating. My body aches from the powerful thrusting, my jaw tight with tension, Lena clings to me with all her strength as pleasure overwhelms her.

She lets out strangled moans and words as her body seizes up, her ability to speak and walk currently rendered. Without the chance to pull out I thrust deep into her ever-tightening pussy, my cock spasms and jerks inside Lena as the cum releases deep inside her.

She gasps loudly as my cum creates a chain reaction causing her to climax so hard she squirts on me. I grin at the thought of having this much control over her body in such a short amount of time. Exhausted I lay gently on top of Lena and comfortably hold her for a good few minutes.

"So how do I compare to Glaber?" I ask Lena with a wolfish grin.

She doesn't open her eyes or even respond but instead, she lays there on the bed without a word or thought in mind, so overwhelmed by the of possibly having Kara's child. Slowly she becomes self-aware of her lack of response and quickly replies with.

"There is no comparison," Lena says kissing me.

Hey, yall so yeah that's it... I am sorry for the lack of update but you have no idea how long it took me to write this. It is over 6000 words which sounds like a lot but for you, it probably took a maximum of 30 minutes to read whereas it took me weeks to write. So that being said please let me know if you want shorter chapters or fewer chapters but longer. Please keep in mind that I am still in school and have other things to do as well as write for you, I love you all and hope that you like this chapter because it is one hundred percent original and I enjoyed taking your feedback and creating something unique with it. 😘✌

FortsƦt med at lƦse

You'll Also Like

45.2K 516 75
Enid and Wednesday live their life
6.8K 111 15
Just a bunch of random wenclair one shots. Enjoy šŸ™ƒ
104K 1.4K 26
Started in 1/12/23 Finished 5/1/23 in the starting in the story Enid will be dating Ajax. slowly taking Wedn...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC