A Schnapp Life// Noah Schnapp

By Dancer_Taylor11

Mia Jacobs a girl who has the best friends ever, a girl who loves dancing, a girl who is super kind. follow a... More

Get to know the cast/ setting
Lexi...
THE SLEEPOVER
Girlfriend!?
cheater.
Amusement Park
This is What Best Friends Do, Right?
The Mall
Not in a Best Friends Way
Date
Since we Broke Up
Sick
Doesn't Sound to Good
GATEN
You Guys Dating?!
He's Not Waking Up!
He Needs You
Its Tough
How Did I Meet You
June 27th
Happiest I've Been in 2 Weeks
Paradise
Bike Ride
NOOOOO
Just a Dream
Chloe's Friends
Don't Rush
Senior Year
Drunk
Home School
Entree 312
Successful Day
Excited but Nervous
Good Turner
Dinner
Ooo Boyfriend
Make me Feel Single
Entree 460
1st Place Goes to
Last Dance
Broken
Overall Scores
Clumsy
5 Months
Nervous
Nice Meeting You
IT'S CHRISTMAS
Happy New Year
Graduation
Epilogue
Thank You

Need a Ride

30 1 0
By Dancer_Taylor11

    " shit" i whisper to myself they all scream " hey guys i'm going to be going now" " where to" the come really close to me " to um my girlfriends house" i say unsure because i had come up with a lie " wait you have a girlfriend" one of the girls say " yes now i have to go bye" i run out of the house and get in my car. I'm pretty sure I'm using Chloe just to see me. I'll talk to her about that. I start to drive to Emma's house because I don't know where else to go. On my way there I stopped at a Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. I get strawberry donuts and a Caramel Frappuccino. I get to her house and ring the doorbell and her mom answers " good morning Noah" " Good morning i came here because my sisters friends are over and they're kinda obsessed with me" i explain " ok well come inside i'm sure Mia will be up soon" " ok!" I bring the donut and drink with me and go up to her room.

Mia's POV

  I wake up to someone opening my door. I turn around and see Noah " nowah" i say happy " good morning baby, i brought you a strawberry donut and coffee" i sit up " ooo thank you so much" i kiss him on the cheek and start eating the donut " so why are you here exactly" i ask " well Chloe has friends over again and there all over me" Noah explains " oh ok that explains it" i smile and take a drink. " mmm my favorite thank you" i hug Noah super tight " it's no problem baby" Noah hugs me back. I look at him and he puts his lips on mine, i smile into the kiss and then my mom walks in " omg i'm sorry i'll go" we pull away and laugh " mom you can come in" " ok sorry but you have dance practice at 10:00" she walks out of my room " well that was a bit awkward" i laugh " it was'' Noah laughs " do you need a ride to the studio'' Noah asks " sure" i smile. I get off the bed and start getting ready, I put my hair into a high ponytail and get my dance bag ready. I go down stairs, fill up my water bottle and grab a granola bar knowing it's going to be a long practice. " hey you're ready'' Noah asks " yep" i smile. We walk to his car and he drives me to my studio " ok what time do i need to pick you up" Noah asks " 2:00" i replied " ok have fun" " i will, love you" i say " love you too" i get out of the car and walk to the door as Noah drives away. 

Author:

Have a good weekend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 6K 93
In which I write preferences about people who don't even know I exist. REQUESTS ARE OPEN. Cover by: @sadiesxoxo Highest Rank: #1 in Cast Started: Ju...
97 0 10
Finn and I live together. We've been good friends for the longest but recently we've been having a connection that's lead into something more. We get...
5.2K 102 27
2 years later finn and Millie are married have a kid and sadie and Noah are working on things. Caleb broke up with sadie but he comes back. And finn...
134K 5.1K 37
❛ YOU'RE JUST ONE, CLUMSY PHOTOGRAPHER, BUT I FIND IT TO BE ADORABLE ❜ β•” started: july 29, 2018 ended: november...