BNH: Angel with red eyes

By Jasmine_The_Fox

When class 1-A get's a new classmate (after Minoru caused too many girls to complain about him) the class dis... More

Transfer
His scent
The lying alpha
Shopping trip!
Meeting
Playing... why?
Some good friends
Heat and claimed
News to tell
Almost there
Meetings and surprises
From prime alpha to alpha
There move
Her students
No more lies about our pack alpha
Enough is enough Lila!!
Gone too far
The time has come
Time to face the music
What is happening!?
Lost
Adrien's madness
Happy time is over
Wrath of the blogger
To dust
Last try
How they met
Taking her home
Don't mess with the pack omega
To pity or not to pity
Uncovered
Home again
Going further
Never goodbye
Surprise!
Off hinged!
Getting back to normal
Going home
Epilogue

Omega nest

36 0 0
By Jasmine_The_Fox

Time slowly began to move forward which was slowly bringing Katsuki to Jasmine's heat, they had been placed into a larger room that had everything set up for them for Jasmine's heat and Katsuki's rut, but he still felt like something was missing, he wasn't sure on what it was but one thing was for certain... His inner alpha was trying to help him on doing something for his omega and his pack- wait what? Pack? Since when does he have a pack? He wasn't even sure about what was going on so he decided to turn to another classmate... Izuku might know what was going on with him "Hey Deku, I need to talk to you" he said making his childhood friend look at him for a second and then followed him in the hall of the dorm.

"What is it Kacchan?" he asked with a slight worried look on his face "What do you know about packs?" he asked quickly, Izuku blinked quickly before tilting his head to the left "Can you elaborate?" he asked as Katsuki nodded "My alpha is telling me to do something for my omega and care for my pack... But I don't have a pack" Katsuki explained while still being confused about all of this happening to him right now, Izuku thought about it for a moment before speaking "I think that your inner alpha is claiming the class as the pack, it's his way to know everyone is safe and close" Izuku explained which made Katsuki's eyes widen, it would make sense... But "How do I calm my inner alpha down? It won't stop telling me to find Jas or to help my pack... I don't even have a pack planned out right now!" he claimed as Izuku thought about it for a moment before snapping his fingers.

"How about making a pack nest? Maybe it will calm your inner alpha a bit?" he offered making Katsuki look at him confused "What the fuck is a pack nest?" he asked making Izuku chuckle "A pack nest is made from the packs scented clothes and blankets. It's made for the omega's in the pack specifically so they feel loved and safe... Your inner alpha might feel better from you making one because it will relax Jasmine and be for your futur pack" Izuku explained making Katsuki slowly nod and then walk away to his room to get his phone to text the class... But Izuku beated him to it by explained to them Katsuki's inner alpha problem and requested there help so Katsuki could make a pack nest, when he got to his room to get his phone... He smiled at the class helping him and saying they brought things for him to use in the living room.

He was walking out of the dorm room to get to the elevator when Jasmine walked over with another box, he looked at it confused but she simply smiled at her "It's from Chloe, she's sending my things over little by little to keep me happy... With the promise of trying to send other things to make me feel like everyone is here" she explained making him smile, he says he would be downstairs making her nod as she claims to be in there room to unpack what was in the box she got this time, she walked away as he got into the elevator and walked into finding the class picking out a spot to have the pack nest, he smiled as he looked over what they brought over making his inner alpha purr at the idea of crafting a pack nest for his omega and pack... Even though he hasn't form a pack yet.

He began to look things over... But realized that his inner alpha was being picky on the scents "You alright Kacchan?" he turned to find Izuku looking at him "Fucking inner alpha being difficult on the scents of stuff" he growled making Izuku nod in understanding "Maybe you should figure out who you would want in your pack first? It might help with calming your inner alpha a bit" he responded as an answer making Katsuki sigh but nod at the idea, he thought about who he got close to so far "I guess... Shitty hair and Pikachu would be part of the pack, then there's Pinky and Soy sauce face... Maybe even Earplugs too" he mumbled making Izuku nod as he grabbed there things for him "Anyone else?" he asked making Katsuki think some more.

He didn't have anyone else right now... He did know that Jasmine would like a few of the others to join "She likes Animal lover and Twinkle bomb so maybe I could accept them in my pack if they agree" he said making Izuku nod and grab there things and then handing everything to Katsuki "I'll let everyone know about this and i'll see what we can do" he then explained before walking away leaving the blonde alone as he then began making the pack nest with what he had from the people he would accept in his pack, Izuku came back some time later with a smile "Koji and Yuga accepted to be in your pack so they with the other's are going to there rooms to grab more of there scented things... The other's understand that for now you might not be ready to have them in the pack so they plan to wait until you ask them" he explained making Katsuki nod as Izuku then grabbed everything to hand them back to the class... Including his own.

"Shitty Deku... I want you in my pack too" Katsuki huffed making Izuku freeze and look at him in shock "But i'm just Deku... You also hate me" he said making Katsuki feel like a huge wave of guilt on what he did in the past to Izuku "I never hated you... I just didn't like it when you look down on me when I fell that day" he whispered making Izuku remember that day, Katsuki had slipped off the log and fell into the water so Izuku went down to help him up... Only for the blond alpha slaps his hand away and starts bullying him, that what a moment in his life that Katsuki will always regret, in reality he always wanted to fix things between them... But because of the annoying extras that followed him he never could and simply kept going which as a result made other's follow him and they too bullied Izuku.

Izuku smiled... He could tell that Katsuki had tried to fix things between them for some time and now he was able to do it at long last, he nodded and then handed to his now pack alpha the clothes he scented for the pack nest so Katsuki could put them in, the others of the class were understanding at not being part of Katsuki's pack right now... But they knew that he would let them know when it was time for them to join, Hitoshi came in some time later with a bag of clothes and blankets with Eri running into the dorm, Katsuki smiled as his eyes turned to the bag that was filled with the two's scent... He wanted them in the pack nest, Hitoshi noticed the nest Katsuki was making and connected the dots, he walked over to him and handed a few things he and Eri scented to him for the pack nest making Katsuki smile and nod as he finished working on the pack nest that was sadly still small.

With that knowledge, he decided to go to his room to find some clothes he might have scented at some point and some from Jasmine, Izuku and the other pack members went to there rooms to get scented items while Momo made more for Eri and Hitoshi to scent, he walked into the room to find Jasmine setting up a webcam to a laptop he never saw until now as she then noticed him "How did things go downstairs?" she asked making him smile "Figured something out about my inner alpha so i'm working on it" he explained making her smile and nod to him in understanding, she then finished setting up the webcam to go over to his side "My heat is coming... I can feel it" she said making his eyes widen at how fast time went, sure it took a week before there new room was made but still... The fact that her heat was going to be here soon it made him wonder if they were ready for it.

"Do you want me to let the other's know right now?" he asked as she shakes her head "I don't feel much from my preheat at the moment... Maybe wait a day or two for it to come around before telling everyone" she explained making him nod in understanding, it would make sense, having everyone get ready for her heat when her preheat has yet to be noticed... It was a waste and it was better to simply wait for now, with that in mind he grabbed some of there things that held there scent and walked out to get back to making the nest, his newly formed pack brought even more scented things making him get to work on the nest as it got bigger for them, once he was certain it was ready, he texted Jasmine to come down... Making her come to find the pack nest in shock.

Katsuki was worried at how Jasmine might react to the nest... But so far she seemed more surprised at the nest "A pack nest?" she asked making him nod as Denki moved to her side "Katsuki's inner alpha was seeing us as his pack so he just formed one! Not everyone is part of the pack the other's are waiting" he explained as she nodded and walked over to her alpha, she smiled towards "I hope your inner alpha is a bit more calm now" she said making him nod "Did you want to try the nest out?" he asked with slight worry in his voice as she giggled "I wouldn't mind us getting into the pack nest to be with the class for a bit" was her reply... This led them to hanging out together at the moment, Katsuki watched Jasmine and wondered how she was doing with all of this at the moment happening all of a sudden.

He smiled at the sight of her with Denki, Hitoshi, Eri and Koji in the pack nest just sitting or laying in it as everyone talked or plays on Jasmine's switch, the fact that she looked relaxed made him happy... But something that his inner alpha could tell from her was making him scream at Katsuki to check on her, but he didn't see what his inner alpha could see and simply left things be for now... He could see what was wrong later on, they ate together and hung out a little longer until Hitoshi and Eri had to leave, the pack hung out a little bit longer the the other students to talk before Katsuki noticed how tired Jasmine looked "Let's head to bed guys" he said making the pack nod and head back to each of there rooms for bed.

Once they walked into there room... Was when her true colors came out, Katsuki quickly caught her as she collapsed to the floor "What happened in Paris?" he asked knowing full well that something there caused her to be like this from the whole pack thing "Lila... As she was bullying me, she spoke about the class forming a pack... They saw me joining with everyone without question, if I ever spoke back or rejected becoming part of there pack... They would yell at me or call me selfish and other names" she explained softly as he carried her into there own nest that was on the bed, he felt so much anger towards that Lila girl... The fact that she caused all of this made him want to destroy her even more then before... But first he needs to care for his omega and help her become happy once more.

He offered her to take a bath before bed, she nodded to the idea which left him to go on his phone to his newly formed pack chat to tell them what just happened while also telling the rest of the class... Of course the pack was worried but when they read the name "Lila" anger took over at that moment, they all began to also ask how Jasmine was doing at the moment just as she walked back into the room "Feeling better?" he asked making her smile and nod "The bath really helped" she replied as she then laid into the nest on top of Katsuki, he could tell that she was getting tired right now and so was he... Might as well turn in now for a good night's sleep, there was also Jasmine's heat... Who knows when her preheat was going to come around so he would need to keep an eye on her for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.7K 31
[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...
1M 35.2K 56
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
202K 10.6K 40
A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY ❝Love pays no attention to color❞ Jasmine Karesh never thought she'd spend her senior year of high school struggling to acce...
154K 6.2K 57
💛BAKUDEKU💛COMPLETE💛SLOWBURN💛SAD DEKU💛HAPPY ENDING💛 Izuku doesn't know how to handle being depressed, his middle school bullies, the rigorous tr...