Garrett's Other Side

Af sxmply_basxc

Garrett Overboe is a tik tok-er you went to school with and are just now catching up with. He's so sweet, car... Mere

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.) πŸ’
16.) πŸ’
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.) πŸ’
22.)
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.) πŸ’
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.) πŸ’
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)
39.)
40.)
41.) πŸ’
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.) πŸ’
47.)
48.)
Part 49: Jimmy
50.) πŸ’
✨ EPILOGUE ✨

38.) πŸ’

1.8K 41 32
Af sxmply_basxc

⚠️ WARNING: I— I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY... JUST— READ AT YOUR OWN RISK BABES ⚠️

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"Holy shit" I moaned as my finger circled around my clit.

I felt my body shake as I about to reach my climax. My motions stopped and my heart rate shot up when I heard a door open.

I quickly exited out of the porn site and threw my computer to the other side of my bed as I composed myself as best as possible.

"Hey, baby. I'm home" Garrett yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

***

I couldn't stop thinking about the BDSM porn I had watched earlier, and more importantly, the fact that I didn't finish because Garrett came home early.

Everything I watched seemed super intense, but reading about it made it seem way more personal. This was all dependent on trust.

I thought about it long and hard while Garrett and I watched the Goonies. I thought about everything that could go wrong if we tried.

I considered all of the bad possibilities, but the thought of actually liking it kept coming back. What if I ended up enjoying this "pain"?

I decided that I wanted to try this. If there's anyone I trust to do this with me, it's Garrett.

"Garrett?"

"Ya" he asked still looking at the television.

"I want to see the rest of you" I breathed out.

He peeled his eyes from the tele to mine before saying, "what?"

"I want to see your other side" I said biting my lip nervously.

"You don't mean that" he said.

I couldn't tell if it was a statement or a question. If it was a statement, he was wrong.

"I do" I said.

"No, you don't" he said assertively.

"Yes. I do."

He stared at me blankly. I couldn't read him, but I had to let him know I was absolutely serious. Serious as a heart attack.

"I did some research..." I started.

"And then I... watched some... stuff" I mumbled out.

"You did what" he asked with a smirk.

"I did some research" I said.

"And what else" he taunted.

"I— I watched some videos" I stuttered.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk" he smacked his tongue and waved his finger in disapproval.

"Naughty girl" he said standing up and extending his hands out for me to take.

I took them as he led us to my bedroom.

He shut the door behind us, even though we were alone, and walked over to me as I sat on the edge of the bed.

He stood, towering over me, as he spoke.

"Do you remember your safe word" he asked.

"Red."

"Good. Now, I need you to listen very carefully, ok?"

He was very serious, so I nodded.

"If we're going to do this, I need you to do some things for me" he said.

"Ok..."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Really? Do you really trust me, Rachelle?"

"Yes. I do trust you" I answered.

"Ok."

"I need you to listen to me. I need complete control for tonight. So, I need you to promise me you'll do as I say" he said seriously.

"What if it makes me uncomfortable" I asked with genuine concern.

"That's why you have a safe word. You'll do as I say until you're uncomfortable. That's when you use your safe word" he explained.

"You're in charge here" he said sweetly.

"Well... kind of" he chuckled deviously.

"So... promise you'll obey me?"

That word. That word made my stomach flip. I felt like a child that was being disciplined by her father.... I liked it.

"I promise."

"I also need you to verbally consent to this. I need to hear you say you want this" he said forcing my face up to look at him.

"I want this" I said looking directly into his eyes.

He smiled at my words, but quickly got serious again before he spoke.

"One last thing..."

"Yes?"

"You know I love you, right" he asked with a sincere look.

"Y— yes" I said, unsure of why he was saying this.

"Good, because I'm about to f*ck you like I don't" he said before crashing his lips to mine. This kiss wasn't sweet. It was rough and needy. This kiss told a story.

The story of a man who held himself back to keep the love of his life from leaving. The story of a dragon finally being released from his dungeon by a princess fascinated with dangerous creatures.

He started to crawl on the bed, making me crawl backwards until I reached the pillows. His hands started at the hem of my shirt, pulling it off and discarding it somewhere in the room.

His lips attacked my neck, sucking and biting while I moaned in pleasure. His hands gripped my hips, digging his nails into them, as he devoured my neck.

I kept my hands on his shoulders as his lips trailed from my neck to my chest to place soft and delicate kisses on it. He kept his open lips placed on my skin for a little while before pulling them away and making a light smacking noise.

He looked up at me before his hands snaked behind my back to unhook my bra. His lips immediately attached to my newly exposed breasts.

I moaned as he bit down on my erect nipple. His hand played with my other nipple, pinching it, then slowly pulling at it.

He sat up for second to remove his shirt. I took this time to glance over his torso. He was so perfect. His abs flexed as he moved, making me swoon. The few hairs he had placed on his chest and stomach drove me crazy.

I told myself I didn't want to be with a man who had abs and chest hair, but Garrett was the exception. He was an absolute angel.

While he sat upright he took the top of my leggings, dragging them down my legs along with my panties.

I watched as his eyes got even darker. His eyes seemed black from certain angles. Lust.

His eyes met mine as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Open your legs for Daddy" he smirked.

I did as he said and opened my legs making him grin a Devil's smile.

I felt my body slightly shiver as he placed himself in between my legs. His hands slowly glided up my legs, giving me very noticeable goosebumps.

"You like this" he smirked.

"Mhhm" I hummed.

"Tell me, Princess."

"I- I like this" I stammered.

He just chuckled at my shaky voice.

His hands crept up my body while his eyes never left my core. His stare was making me self-conscious. I closed my eyes trying to avoid the anxiety I felt, but Garrett had never liked that.

"Look at me" he said sternly.

I opened my eyes and hesitantly looked at him. As he stared back at me, his hands kept up their slow torture.

He dragged his hands into my inner thigh, but quickly brought them back up, skipping the place I needed him and placing them on my stomach.

I lightly huffed at his actions, causing him to stifle a laugh. He leaned forward and kissed my lips softly.

"Lay down."

I lowered myself down on my back as he towered above me. He looked down at me with a smirk as he grabbed my wrists, placing them above my head.

"Keep them here. I know I've said this before, but I mean it. If you move them, I stop."

"Ok" I said nervously.

He immediately moved his head to my lips. I looked down at him as he took me in. I bit my lips to stay quiet. He had just started and I was already ready to scream.

As his mouth flicked my clit, his hand found its way inside of me. I moaned as his fingers slowly thrusted in and out of me.

I arched my back as his fingers started the "come here" motion. My vagina bucked up against his face as I gripped the pillows near my hands.

"Sit still baby" he said, pushing down on my hips.

I sat as still as possible while his mouth and fingers toyed with me.

Just as I felt my climax coming, I moaned loudly before Garrett removed his fingers and mouth.

"Please" I whimpered at the lose of contact.

He ignored me as he placed a kiss on my clit. I hummed in response as he lightly blew cold air onto my center.

I couldn't even form words anymore. I wanted to be angry that he didn't let me finish, but at the same time I was enjoying this torture.

He placed one last kiss on me before pulling himself up to my face. He placed a kiss on my lips and re-pinned my hands down before I could touch him.

"Already forget what I said" he asked.

"I— I didn't know— I'm sorry" I said, not wanting him to stop.

I thought he meant I couldn't touch him while he was eating me out. I didn't know he meant at all.

"You'll get it eventually" he said before placing his lips to mine again.

He stood up, making my heart sink. I sat up, thinking he was going to leave, when he unbuckled his belt and discarded the rest of his clothes. I was relieved that he wasn't done yet.

Crawling to my face, he asked "do you want me to f*ck you like a princess or a slut?"

I couldn't properly comprehend this. Did he just ask me if I wanted to be f*cked like a slut?His words threw me off guard, but it was arousing.

"A slut" I whispered, not thinking before I spoke.

"What" he teased.

"I want you to f*ck me like your little slut" I said, speaking words I'd never thought I'd use.

"F*ck" he almost moaned.

As soon as I finished speaking, he got up demanding I got up as well.

I stood up and followed him to the other side of the bed. He stood there and turned to me with a look that resembled anger.

"On your knees" he said pointing in front of him.

I did as he said, kneeling in front of him. He took my hair in his hands and pulled down, making me look up at him.

"I'm going to f*ck your face. If you want me to f*ck you like a slut, I'll treat you like one" he said darkly.

"Open your mouth" he commanded.

When I did, he almost instantly filled it with his dick. I closed my eyes and placed my hands in my lap since he was only using me.

He pulled my hair as he pushed his dick in and out of my mouth. I gagged as he pushed his length fully into my throat.

"That's right. F*cking gag on my dick" he said breathlessly.

My gags didn't phase him at all. If anything, they seemed to turn him on more. I closed my eyes and debated on whether to pull away or not. Just as I was about to pull away, he came.

"F*cking hell" he cursed.

I swallowed his cum, wiping my chin and sucking him from my thumb.

"Get up" he said.

As I stood up Garrett took my hands, turning me around to face the bed as he stood behind me. One hand clung across my stomach while the other hand trailed itself down to my clit.

His lips attached to my neck while his hand rubbed my bundle of nerves very, very slowly. I placed my hands on his thighs since his arms were wrapped on top of mine.

I threw my head back when he pinched my clit and bit my neck at the same time. I could feel him smile into my neck as I gasped.

I wiggled my hands out from him, putting them behind my head and around his neck. His fingers quickened as his free hand pinched my nipples and squeezed my boobs.

"Do you like this? Do you like it when I hurt you" he asked darkly.

I shook my head, unable to speak.

"No words? Ah... that's too bad."

Before I could even respond, he removed his hands and was pushing me forward.

"Get on your hands and knees" he said, motioning to the bed in front of me.

I sat there in shock of what was going on. Twice he's denied me an orgasm. My breathing was heavy as I waited for his next move.

Suddenly, I felt a stinging on my bottom. I gasped, not expecting him to hit me. He spanked me multiple times before stopping to rub the cheeks he'd assaulted.

"Tell me, Princess... do you want me to stop" he asked as his hand rubbed my clit.

"N- no" I barely muttered out.

"No?"

"No."

Ignoring me, he removed his hand and started spanking me again. I can't say I didn't enjoy this, but I wanted a release. I needed a release.

When he stopped to rub my ass, I took my chance.

"Please, Daddy" I whispered.

"What is it Princess" he asked amused.

"I need you" I breathed out.

"Here" he asked as his fingers entered me.

"Ahh. Y- yes" I moaned.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Such a good little slut."

I felt my heart stop at that name. The feminist in me was screaming to protest this name, but the... the... the slut inside was screaming for more.

"Please f*ck me, Daddy" I moaned, needing his attention more than anything.

"F*cking hell. I could f*ck you for hours if you kept talking like that" he said removing his fingers.

"Lay down for me" he said.

He crashed his lips to mine once I was situated. The kiss was rough, but didn't last long.

"How much do you want me to f*ck you" he taunted.

"I need you to... please" I pleaded.

"I want to hear you say it. Be a good slut for Daddy and tell me how you want me to f*ck that little pussy of yours."

I was on the brink of an orgasm just by his words. As much as I hated having to say this, I knew this was the only way to get what I needed.

"Please f*ck me. I want to cum. I— I need to cum. Please, Daddy" I begged.

"I'm gonna love that dirty little mouth of yours" he said.

He positioned himself at my entrance before kissing me. As he kissed me, he pushed himself into me. I gasped into the kiss, not expecting him to do that with no warning.

He kissed my neck as his dick stayed still in my pussy while I got used to his size. I was practically gasping for air with everything going on.

"Please move" I begged.

His kissed along my jawline as he thrusted in and out of me. My mouth opened, releasing a moan, when Garrett blocked the sound with his mouth.

He stuck his tongue in my mouth, exploring it like a cave. I tried to focus on the kiss, but all I was thinking about was his motions.

"I need to cum. Please go faster" I cried.

With that, he sped up and placed his hand between us. His hand aggressively played with my clit while his mouth swirled around my nipples.

I felt my climax approaching as I started to see stars. I opened my mouth to moan, but nothing came out.

Suddenly, my orgasm hit. A very heavy breath poured out of me. It was shaky, and hitched multiple times before I could completely groan.

"Oh, Garrett" I moaned.

My body slightly shook as I arched my back and dug my chipped, black nails down Garrett's back.

"F*ck, that feels good" Garrett moaned as I scratched his back.

After a few more thrusts, I felt Garrett come undone. He moaned my name as he emptied himself into me. His head fell to neck, placing soft kisses there as he came down for his high.

When he finally pulled himself out, I winced as I felt our juices fall from me to the sheets.

...

I played with his hair as we laid there, reliving everything that had happened tonight.

"I love you" I said just above a whisper.

"Even after that" he laughed.

"Definitely after that" I chuckled.

"Look at you" he said lifting his head to look at me.

"You like it rough, huh?"

"Let's clean ourselves up" I said ignoring his question.

"I'll put the sheets in the wash. You... take that very, very beautiful body of yours into the shower. I'll be there in a sec" he said, kissing my forehead before I walked to the bathroom.

As the water ran down my body, I couldn't help but smile. Garrett had kept this treasure hidden from me too long. Although tonight wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be, I was sure that that wasn't all Garrett wanted to do, but he was letting me get used to it.

Instead of being scared I was excited. Garrett made it very clear that I had the power to stop it whenever I wanted, which made me feel better.

I'm not sure how far we are going to take this, but I'm ecstatic to see where this is going.

// A.N: So, to be honest, I wasn't really in the mood when I wrote this, so I'm sorry if it's bad, but I didn't want you guys to wait too much longer for an update. If y'all really hate it I can take it down and revise it when I'm in the mood. Anyways, thank for all the love and support. Don't forget to vote and comment!! Much love <3 //

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

135 0 13
"He looked into my eyes before he bent his head down and started dragging his tongue along my wet body. Grinning as he got higher, I knew what he was...
3.8K 144 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
348K 396 2
She was the only girl in my life. My best friend. She was there whenever I need her. She understands me more than me. I love her more than anyone. Sh...
4.6K 423 13
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...