Girlfriend Corporation

By IntoItCC

Shin Ryujin.. the epitome of a perfect girlfriend. Would teach you a lot of things; including how to love. A... More

Girlfriend Corporation: One
Girlfriend Corporation: Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Ten
Girlfriend Corporation: Eleven
Girlfriend Corporation: Twelve
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Fourteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Seventeen
Girlfriend Corporation: Eighteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Nineteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Two
Gilfriend Corporation: Forty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty One
Hello, beautiful people.
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Five
:)

Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty One

800 55 37
By IntoItCC

Short but.. this would quench or suffice some.. things. I guess?😂

GFC Twenty One..

"How was your exam?" I automatically smiled when  Ryujin was waiting for me outside of our classroom. As always. I nodded my head as she reached for my sling bag and put it over her shoulder. Such a gentlewoman. But.. a little bit bitchy.

"Fine. How about you? You don't have an exam anymore?" I asked as we walked side by side down the hallways.

"Mmm. It was a piece of cake. I've been waiting for you for almost two hours." Ryujin cockily said with that annoying smirk of hers. Psh. Okay. No one disagreed that she's not smart. She can stop bragging about it already. I feel so dumb compare to her. I even forgot the date of our Prelims.

I have a valid reason though. The exams here are being held in accordance to the professors will. They can give you your prelim or midterms exams after two weeks of pure discussion and you don't have an ounce of right to complain. In my case, the professor announced it at the CBA acquaintance party by our professor and I was with Chaeyoung obviously very drunk but she didn't told last Saturday. Tss.

"How about you? You don't have any more subjects today?" Ryujin put her arm over my shoulder and my head was too tired from the Computer Codes exams I can't complain about the sudden added weight.

"Mmm. Though I have Accounting tomorrow. Sucks." I muttered distressed. Don't get me wrong. I'm not exactly stupid at numbers especially in Business Math or Accounting, but I'm also not saying that I'm oh-so-smart at it. My grades aren't that impressive. It was enough to get me through college though. And I'm not talking about threes. I'm not that stupid.

"Me too actually. Why don't we go to the library and study? I could use some company." I actually hate going there. I have my own library at my room so why bother going in there? But the only educational ones are all about Business Accountancy and a whole bunch of Business Strategies that has been stuck there for years. All of my books are Shakespearean Literature and fictional, fantasy, thriller, mystery and poem books. Now, who would dare say that it was boring and drowsy?

Now, the library is crowded at a time like this. It was usually packed during examination days or a day before. How did I know? Yuna was always complaining about that. Lazy people only studying during examination day. Yuna is well organized in schedules. Though she's unorganized to a lot of things, she takes her studies more seriously than most people out there.

But.. as much as I wanted to say no to Ryujin, I can't bring myself to say it with that smiling face of hers. Psh. Her smile is getting annoying, really. Also, I could use some company too. I would be bored at the dorm lazing around. Ryujin has already dragged me towards the library's direction too so how could I possibly decline her offer? I huffed. Geez. And we already entered the library. Ryujin sure was very excited. I didn't know she's such a bookworm.

"Hey. I'll see your notes, okay?" I didn't wait for her answer and snatched it away from her hands then scanned my eyes over it. Ryujin didn't complained so I know it's okay. And wow. Just, wow. Ryujin's handwriting was very feminine and.. neat. The titles and sub titles are in cursive and with.. a green highlight. The example problems are well written with explanation each of the steps on how to get the answers right.

Dang. I would never be lazy to study if my notes are this clean and amazing.

After a few minutes, Ryujin explained to me the things that I don't understand in Accounting. I wonder why she didn't took up Accountancy instead of Marketing? She's more clear and precise in explaining. I actually learned a lot of things from her more than our professor. Geez.

This gray head sure is full of surprises. Who would have thought that she's this smart?

"Baby, I told you already. This is wrong. If assets, debits and then credits is the liabilities, this only happens." Ryujin checked by paper that she gave to me as a 'seatwork'. She's like my personal tutor.

"Ugh. Expenses was the thing that was on the book. How should I know?" I scratched my head and groaned.

"The book is wrong. Trust me. Geez. It has been lectured during first and second year. How come you don't know that?" Ryujin complained and knocked my forehead for a few times. I glared at her.

"Wow. I'm sorry I'm not 'Miss Overachiever' like you. And how would I know that it would still be in use until fourth year? Professors like to make and see their students' lives miserable. Punch me if you don't agree." Ryujin whipped her head and looked at me.

"I would love to punch you but I can't do that to you." Ryujin smirked at me. Now I know why the profs love and adore her. She also likes studying like Yuna.

I sighed and stretched my arms wide. We're actually here at the farthest corner of the Accountancy section since the book that we need was in here. As I've said, the chairs and tables were occupied by other students. So Ryujin decided to just sit in the floor, rest our back on the shelves and study. Yes. With our skirts. She took off her coat to cover our legs while sitting. That way, we could be comfortable.

But then, Ryujin set aside the book that was placed on my lap and rested her head there. Ehh? What was she doing?

"Hey. We would get scolded by the librarian, you know?" I softly slapped Ryujin's cheek. "And you're wearing a skirt. Be decent." I pointed out. Her coat was still on my lap and she just lie down like that.

"The librarian adores me. I came here everyday before fetching you." Ryujin said while her eyes closed. "Besides, we've been studying for quite some time. I'm tired." I just sighed and let her be.

But now that I noticed, because I was looking at her head intently. The black roots of her hair is showing. But even though that's the case, it doesn't looked bad on her. I wonder she would dye her hair again. I'd like to see her with a pink hair. Hehe.

I sighed as I tilted my head side by side to ease the numbness. Geez. I didn't noticed the time. We've been studying for two hours.

"What happened last Saturday?" I jolted when she suddenly speak again. She was looking up at me. "If it has to do with Hyunjin, I'm sorry. I promise that we're doing our best to hold her accountable for what she did to you. And I'll always be there so she won't bother you." I just stared at her. With intensity. I don't know what to say on that in the first place. "Promise that I'll be a better girlfriend." A better girlfriend? Is there such thing?

And then there when it sunk in. She was hired by Dad to be my girlfriend. None of this is real. This is never real and never will be. But.. But I wonder if there was something between us that was genuine. Oh, yeah. I know that we're already friends. In a way that the two of us only knew.

"It wasn't about that but, you don't have to worry about that. You're doing a great job." I turned away my stares at her scrutinizing gaze. "Besides, it's not your fault. No one should be blame." Even Hyunjin.

"Lia.."

"It's okay." I tried my best to look her in the eye to show that I'm sincere. Good thing I managed to do so. I smiled at her. "Geez. Smile. You're scary and ugly."

"Me? Ugly? Please." I bit my lip and nodded my head. She looked surprised. "Geez. Just because you're beautiful yourself, doesn't mean I'm ugly. You see my fans everywhere? Ha. You wish." Ryujin was about to get up but I put my arm over her neck. But wait.. did she just.. said I'm.. beautiful? I cleared my throat and looked at her again.

"Can you sing?" Ryujin asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Ehh? Why did you asked?" That was so random that's why.

"Nothing. I just heard you singing in the bathroom yesterday." Ryujin chuckled and looked at me. "You seemed to be on LSS." Oh. I suddenly felt embarrassed. Geez. I forgot that Ryujin was always on my room. Of course she would hear me having a mini concert at the bathroom. "What was that song again?"

"Jordin Sparks' Next to You." I casually said but deep inside, I wanted to scream.

"Yeah that. Can you sing that for me?" Ryujin closed her eyes again and seemed to be anticipating already. My face is heating up again. I sighed.

"Two o'clock and I wish that I was sleeping.

You're in my head like a song on the radio,

All I know is that I got to get next to you.."

I saw Ryujin's lips curved into a smile again. I turned to my side. I couldn't afford to look at her. I know she was really looking at me but.. I just feel embarrassed. I don't even like singing to Yuna when she tells me to.

"Sitting here turning minutes into hours,

To find the nerve just to call you on the telephone.

You don't know that I got to get next to you.."

I ran my fingers through her hair and stared at Ryujin's sleeping face. A gray head sleeping on my lap. I didn't imagined that someone would get to do this aside from Yuna. But.. Shin Ryujin.. if there was no GFC, would there be a chance.. to know you? It seems to be impossible.

"Maybe we're friends, maybe we're more.

Maybe it's just my imagination.

But I see you stare just a little too long,

And it makes me start to wonder.

So baby call me crazy but I think you feel it too.

Maybe I... Maybe I... Just got to get next to y--"

"Geez. Get a room." I whipped my head where the voice came from and saw Yuna and Chaeryeong standing a few inches from Ryujin's feet.

I immediately pushed Ryujin's head off my lap and gasped when I heard.. a thud when her head hit the floor. Ehh?

"Ouch!" Ryujin grasped the back of head and she looked in pain. What the heck, Lia?

"O-Oh. I'm s-sorry. I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I kneeled beside her because she was still lying down on the floor.

"Ehh? Babe! What did you do that to Jin Unnie?" Yuna squeaked and Chaeryeong hushed her. Geez. We're at the library, babe. You'd be banned on another place and I know you don't want that to happen. But, Ryujin..

"H-hey? Are you okay?" I asked her again.

"When would you stop from being so violent? God. That freakin' hurts." She sat up eased my worries. Even just for a little. I touched the back of her head and discovered.. a bump on it.

"H-hey. There's a lump on your head. Do you want to go to the clinic?" I stood her up and looked at her in the eye. God. Lia, you're seriously the worst.

"Why? You don't want to take care of me yourself?" Ryujin rolled her eyes and tugged on my hand. "You're annoying you know that?"

"H-hey. You're not the one to tell me that. You're the most annoying person I've ever met." What's wrong with her being dramatic these days?

"Ha. So you don't like me?" Ryujin crossed her arms and I mimicked her actions.

"Nope. Never." Ryujin rolled her eyes upon hearing my response.

"Okay. Whatever." Then she held my hand again and walked away from Yuna and Chaeryeong who seemed to be amused on our conversation. "See you two later." Ryujin waved her hand without looking back at them.

"Geez. Stop dragging me wherever you want." I voiced out and we entered the elevator. Good thing it's on use again. This is more convenient.

"You know, you should never say never." Ryujin looked at me after the elevator door closed.

"You know--"

I wasn't able to finish my response to her. And I badly wanted to. But how? When.. when she gently pushed my shoulders causing me to stumble and rest my back at the wall.. and kissed me.

Oh my. What the heck is happening to me? And.. why.. did I liked it?

"Thank you for singing a song for me." Then she winked and the elevator door opened again. While my feet was stuck again. And my pulse was over the roof.

She dragged me out of there again while I still processed what happened. And my, why does my knees are weak.. and I couldn't lift my head from how hot my face felt. It was only the second time we kissed since the demo thingy. And I slapped her the first time she did it.

What changed, Lia? The library was on the fourth floor. You had plenty of time to push her off.. and you didn't.

And you know what the strangest part was?

I think..

I.. I liked it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 211 14
Shin Ryujin and Shin Yuna have the same surname, but are complete opposites. Ryujin used to be the School Geek but recently turned and is now the Bad...
31.6K 1.1K 46
A student named Lee Chaeryeong is constantly being annoyed by a clumsy girl to the point where she starts to hate her. Will her feelings change once...
189K 9.6K 46
Part 2 of Icy Like Diamonds A lot has changed since Ryujin and Yeji agreed to becoming friends. Will their relationship also suffer changes?
24.3K 948 30
While dealing with a personal adversity, Yeji, a college dancer, reunites with Ryujin, her friend and first crush from elementary. Later, things beco...