Girlfriend Corporation

By IntoItCC

Shin Ryujin.. the epitome of a perfect girlfriend. Would teach you a lot of things; including how to love. A... More

Girlfriend Corporation: One
Girlfriend Corporation: Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Ten
Girlfriend Corporation: Eleven
Girlfriend Corporation: Twelve
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Fourteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Seventeen
Girlfriend Corporation: Eighteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Nineteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Two
Gilfriend Corporation: Forty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty One
Hello, beautiful people.
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Five
:)

Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty

815 51 63
By IntoItCC

GFC Twenty..

It hurts.. my head hurts. Fucking hurts. I grasped my head and slowly opened my eyes. What the hell happened? Why do I feel like I drown myself in alcohol last night? My head was throbbing like crazy! Wait, did I drink last night? What?

I tried to recollect my thoughts and remembered what happened last night. The last thing I remember was, Ryujin being asked by the emcee-slash-officer to choose a person that she genuinely wanted to kiss. That's the first thing I heard when I exited the washroom. As I arrived at the hall again, Ryujin was nowhere to be seen. Maybe looking for a person she could kiss again. That was not really my problem though. And the next thing I knew, Chaeyoung handed me ladies drink. I didn't know what happened after that.

Fuck. I can't even remember how I got home. What the heck happened? Why did I let myself be that drunk? Lia, you're a girl. Remember that you can't protect yourself from trouble when you're drunk. You shouldn't even have drank in the first place! You could have just politely declined Chaeyoung's offer but.. but.. what pushed me to get my ass that drunk? I'm not much of a drinker. Aish! I can't even remember the reason.

"GOOD MORNING! WOO HOO!" Yuna suddenly barged in my room and greeted loudly. Fuck. Why do I feel like someone's hammering my head? I instantly brought my hands to my ear to cover my ears.

"Babe, don't shout!" I reprimanded from annoyance.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry." Then Yuna sat beside me on my bed. What now? Why does she looked so happy? Was she making fun of me? While me, groggy, grumpy.. annoyed? At this early? "Well, I'm happy that you're sober now but.. I don't like the way you look right now." Yuna brought her face close to mine and examined me. What the? "Eww, babe. Eww. You look disgusting! You probably should go take a shower. I mean, definitely have to!" I glared at Yuna who was now standing up and walking around my room. God. She's adding to my headache.

"I told you not to shout for Pete's sake." I hissed and massaged my temple. "So, how did I managed to get home? And what happened? And why did I drink? Enlighten me?" Yuna tilted her head to the and looked at me strangely.

"Babe, I don't know what happened to you. I also don't know what made you drink your ass up like it was your last because I wasn't there. And for your first question, it was Chaeyoung unnie who brought you home. Jin Unnie and Chaeyoung Unnie almost strangled each other at the door step when she brought you home. Really, it was so fun to watch." Yuna snorted and I raised an eyebrow. They were what? Why does the two of them just couldn't get along well? I mean, Chaeyoung know Ryujin, right? Based on how she knows the GFC and also, she told me she was familiar with her. And how there was always that awkward silence when they would be on the same room. They are so weird.

God. My brain cells aren't working properly because of the nagging headache. And the way Yuna was pacing back and forth in front of me was making me dizzy a few more times. Geez.

"Where's Ryujin?" I asked Yuna who was looking at the shelf full of my CDs. If you know that movie of Jang Geun Sok, Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do, I'm very inspired by his room so I kind of made my room like his. Full of CDs.

"Babe, these CDs," Yuna pointed on the CDs that hasn't been opened. "Looks like you haven't used them, why? It would be such a waste." Geez. She completely disregarded my question.

"Because I already heard their songs even if I haven't opened them yet." Yuna seemed to be confused and raised an eyebrow. "Geez. Haven't heard of Spotify? iTunes? Do you live under a rock?" Yuna glared at me.

"Says the one who don't know how to handle a relationship." Oh. That was a punch. "Anyway, they are currently at Girlfriend Corporation. Heard that they have a meeting or something. Why? Miss your girlfriend already?" Yuna wiggled her eyebrows up and down teasingly.

"As if." I answered and get up to wash my face. Ryujin.. I remember what she did. She kissed that weird girl. And after I returned from the bathroom, I wasn't able to see her anywhere. Instead, I found Chaeyoung as company and she was also the one who brought me home. Ryujin came back here at the dorm by herself and when I woke up, she still wasn't here? Ha. Good for her. As if I would miss her. She can go wherever she want. I don't care.

That's actually a good thing that I wouldn't be able to see her. I can sleep all day long without her indulging in my room. Finally. Some peace.

I walked out of the bathroom and Yuna wasn't here anymore. Good to know. She have to stop teasing and bothering me from once in a while. Though we live in the same dormitory, she was always busy with her girlfriend that I barely see her anymore. Not that I complain about it. I love having my own solitude.

Then at the corner of my room, I saw my guitar in a pitiful state. Geez. I haven't used it for quite some time. Maybe I should do the things that I loved to do when I haven't met that gray head from that weird corporation. So I decided to go ahead to the mall and buy a string and a new guitar pick.

The mall was packed since it was weekend. Geez. I probably should not stay here for too long. I would suffocate myself in here. So I hastily made my way to the instruments shop in the mall. No one was inside aside from two staffs.

"Guitar string, please. Zero." I smiled politely at the staff and she nodded right away. "Also, a.." Green or gray? "Gr.. green? Green guitar pick, please. The Nirvana one." I waited just a few seconds and paid for it since I was the only customer then walked out of the store.

Now, I should probably buy some food for Yuna and I. I won't be able to cook when I get home because then, I would be lazy to do anything after walking around this much. Where should I buy? McDonald's? But I looked over the window to see most of the people in there..

Are couples. PDA, elderly, PDA, circle of friends, PDA, PDA, PDA, a kiddo who has smacked his face on an ice cream, PDA! PDA!

God. I hate couples in public.

"LIA!"

Ehh? Who was that? Did someone called my name?

"Lia!" I turned around and smiled instantly when I saw who it was.

"Hey!" I waved at her and she stopped in front of me. She looked behind me and raised an eyebrow.

"Where's your girlfriend? Gone here alone?" Chaeyoung asked as I raised an eyebrow. When did she become interested with Ryujin? And Oh..

"Yeah. I'm alone. Thank you for bringing me home yesterday.. or last night?" Chaeyoung chuckled at my statement.

"It was only 4pm when I brought you home. You drink a case of canned beer for an hour if you don't remember. You literally drink one after another." Then Chaeyoung laughed. "Do you have a problem?" She stopped laughing. "Or were you jealous?" My eyes widened in the blunt question. My jaw dropped to the floor and it took me a minute to recover.

J-jealous? Jealous?! Why would I be? I don't like Ryujin like that! Chaeyoung's stare was also making me uncomfortable. This is the first time I saw her like that. She looked  genuinely.. concerned.

I already fixated my mind that I won't fall for Ryujin. Not ever. I know the consequences of that. See Hyunjin for example, she fell for Ryujin. Hard. To the point that she was willing to kills just to have her back. If I would be the one to be asked, I think Hyunjin can change if only Ryujin would give her the chance. But according to Chaeryeong herself, Ryujin didn't gain any feelings for Hyunjin in those three months that they've spent together. I would only get myself in trouble, hurt if I would let that happen. Falling for Ryujin is the last thing that I want to happen.

"Don't answer that. Also, being a damsel in distress doesn't really suit you. And I don't plan on being your 'Knight' in shining shimmering armor." I snorted at her humor. "Are you up for foods? My treat." Chaeyoung smiled her deep dimples showing. Actually, I have this weird fascination over people who have dimples. It's cute.

"Of course. I wouldn't say to that." Chaeyoung dragged me into a random restohouse. It's very rare for her to insist to pay. Usually, I would literally have to beg for her to do that.

But, let's forget about her being insistent to pay. I should be grateful.

---

Chaeyoung and I walked around the mall for a few minutes and I decided to go home. I don't know why I decided to commute earlier and now I'm complaining because of the hassle. Chaeyoung's destination was the other way of the university so we parted a little while earlier. Speaking of the university, I'm actually in front of it already. The taxi car can't enter the university premises so I'm walking.

Even though it's weekend, there are still a lot of students. Usually, the irregular students were the only ones here but.. the varsieties are here too. They were jogging around until they reached where I was so I have to move beside the fence. Geez. Cant they see that there's someone in here? I moved back until I was already resting my back on the fence.

Geez. These volleyball players are getting into my nerves. How did I know? There's no varsity in basketball girls in our university so they were supposed to be volleyball players. I glared at the back of the retreating figures of the girls when my eyes caught onto someone familiar. She also looked at me waved softly.

The student council girl that I've met yesterday! I enthusiastically waved at her and smiled when she ran towards me. Geez. She's so active at extra curricular activities.

"Hey, there. Fancy seeing you again." She casually said.

"Hi. Yeah. I got some things from the mall." I actually was very much take aback that she started a casual conversation when we only met once. But.. I'm not complaining. She seems cool.

"Mmm. I saw you stumble on your steps because of my team mates. I'm sorry about that." Yeji smiled her cat like eyes wrinkling on the side. o was about to open my mouth to mutter a response but her team mates already called out for her. "Wait!" Yeji said and turned her attention back to me. "I'm sorry again. See you around, Lia." Then she ran back to her friends.

Geez. What's happening was really strange. I'm actually letting people in in my life that easy. I don't like making friends. That drastically changed when Ryujin came. Then there was Chaeyoung.. and now Yeji who I really feel.. strangely comfortable with. Disappointment would be the next to come. I just feel it. That happens when something I'm not used to came crushing in a rush.

Or I'm just being morbid because I'm not used to this? God. I'm such a pessimistic.

I didn't noticed how fast I was actually walking when I arrived at the door step of the dorm panting. Like I was running away from another weird encounter. Is this the result being sheltered for 22 years? I hastily opened the door and saw Yuna casually sitting on the couch but I didn't acknowledge her when she called me. I just vastly walked towards my room and saw Ryujin sitting on the bed with her phone.

I didn't know what has gotten into me that I ran towards her and hugged her. Ryujin seemed taken aback but I just tightened my hug on her. My heart was rapidly beating and I genuinely feel like it would burst out from my chest.

"W-what.. Did something happened? W-why?" I heard soft thud on the side and I assume it was her phone that she put on the night stand.

"I'm scared." I'm scared. That's the only thing that keeps playing inside my head. Because.. because what? You're afraid to admit it, Lia. You've always been. And you will always be.

"W-what?" I tightened my hug and didn't care even though she was gasping for her as if I was strangling her. Which is the case right now. "Lia.." I felt Ryujin's hand rested and softly rubbed my back while the other was caressing my hair.

You're a coward, Lia. That's the thing I hate about you the most.

---

Monday.. And my blood was boiling already. It's always been especially in Mondays. Wanna know why I'm like this again? I forgot that today is our preliminaries. And Chaeyoung forgot to tell me. What a very great friend.

She's been apologizing to me since I came in inside the classroom. I didn't review! I literally am an airhead right now. I sighed and brought out my Computer notebook. Since when did Accountancy had a major subject such as Computer? These professors are dumb. God.

I know college students can relate to me. I know we're not the only ones who experienced the same thing.

I ignored Chaeyoung and engaged myself on reviewing. But.. if you're wondering what happened last Saturday, stop asking me about that. Because I'm still embarrassed! God. I swear, someone possessed my body and took over my whole being to be that blunt to hug Ryujin. And my, Yuna was having a good time teasing me about that. She walked in on us on that state. Ryujin recovered like the professional she is when it comes to situations like that. She acted like nothing happened but she looked sympathetic when our eyes met. Gosh.

I groaned because I couldn't really focus on studying! Lia, you're on your last year. You can't afford to fail right now!

Then I felt something cold touched my cheeks. I hissed loudly. "Son Chaeyoung! Stop--"

"Oh." I lifted my head. That's not Chaeyoung's voice. I looked to my side and then looked up to see Ryujin standing beside me with her eyebrows furrowed. But then, my jaw dropped when I realized that.. she was wearing a uniform!

She wasn't wearing that when we left the dorm!

"Psh. Here. God. Everyday, you're PMS'ing." Ryujin hissed under her breathe but I just continued to look at her. "You're drooling. Am I that beautiful on this uniform?" Then I snapped when I heard her narcissistic remarks again. But seriously, she was really stunning. She looked like a professional with that pencil skirt of hers and the navy blue coat then underneath was a plain white long sleeve. The white and red neck tie went well with it.

Every course has their own color of ties to distinguish them easily. Us, Accounting students has gray and white tie.

My classmates are even looking at Ryujin. God. My girlfriend is stunning.

"Are you going to accept this or not?" Ryujin asked annoyed and I rolled my eyes.

"Who's PMS'ing now?" I said and snatched the chocolate drink that she was handing out to me darling. I mean, she touched it to my cheek.

"Why wouldn't I be? You're literally thinking of that Chaeyoung girl again." Ryujin crossed her arms and I was getting tired on looking up at her.

"Meh. Just straight up tell me if you're jealous of Chaeyoung." Ryujin creased her forehead and posed a disgusted expression.

"Oh, please. I came here to surprise you only to be called on other girl's name? Should I be happy then?" Ryujin was sulking and she looked adorable actually. Really.

"Pfft. Please, being dramatic doesn't suit you. Stop it already or I'll slap this Chuckie chocolate drink to your face." Ryujin smiled at that. Her whisker dimples showing while she shyly ran her hand through her hair. Wow. One second she's confident and then she's shy the next. Her switches of moods still surprises me. "Thanks." I said then lifted the drink to my hand.

"That's it?" Ryujin tilted her head to the side and looks like she was waiting for something.

"What? Do you still have another surprise?" Ryujin's face dropped and avoided my gaze. "What? Do you expect a kiss as a sign of gratitude?" Ryujin instantly smiled and hastily nodded her head childishly. "Geez. I was joking."

"Psh." Ryujin was back to sulking again so I got up and tip toed to kiss her cheek.

"Happy?" Then I sat down again like nothing happened. And fuck. I forgot that there are so many people that was watching us.

"I probably should give you more drinks. Heh. Goodluck on the exams, baby. See you later." I heard Ryujin muttered and ruffled my hair.

My face is burning. How many times do you plan on embarrassing yourself on doing spontaneous things, Lia? Why are you such a dumbass?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 2.4K 34
At a Korean high school, charming and rebellious Ryujin vies for the affections of a shy new student, Yeji. This is a journey of both Ryujin and Yeji...
28.7K 1.5K 10
During a 10 years reunion after high school, Ryujin and Yeji reunite
24.4K 948 30
While dealing with a personal adversity, Yeji, a college dancer, reunites with Ryujin, her friend and first crush from elementary. Later, things beco...
3.4K 359 17
"I have you." . . . "I know you'll protect me." 📖Published on: 11.02.2024 ‼️Warning: Matured content including vulgar languages, violence.