untold

By xella_writesx

"Iᴛs ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ" -- CO... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTERS
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
CHARACTERS
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
AUTHORS NOTE

SEVENTEEN

2.5K 61 19
By xella_writesx

"HOW MUCH LONGER," ENZO whined, it was currently monday and we were driving to get to time square. Knowing my luck i got stuck with aundre, riccardo, and enzo.

Why could i have went with gia? I swear they are trying to annoy me, "If you shut up we might get there faster," riccardo remarked. I for one wasn't having a problem about the drive.

Like we are in New York look around at all the cool buildings. Although im guessing they are been here plenty of times so they probably know the city by now.

We pulled up and parked in the only parking spot available and hopped out. The other three were already there and waiting impatiently on their phones.

"fucking finally," gio muttered under his breath, "what took you guys so long?" they questioned.

"bella wanted to take a picture of literally every building, and im not even exaggerating." aundre said rolling his eyes, "in my defense the building are really cool, they probably have a lot of cool history behind them. Do you guys even wonder who built the building? That might sound weird but it just seams so interesting, you know?" I told them.

"nerd," aundre said fake coughing into his arm, "hey be nice to your baby sissy," gio joked.

"gosh i hate boys," gia sarcastically stated, while getting a few 'heys' from the guys , "enough with this dilly dally lets just get this over with," aundre said.

to be honest I think gia and I were the only people interested and excited about this day but whatever.

we started walking around and i was taking in all my surrounding. I could see people in costumes telling people to take pictures with them and then telling them they have to pay.

Crowds of people were waiting in line for food or flooding the shops. It looked like everything i imagined it to look like. Gia and I ended up going to a few shops, getting candy and matching shirts. The boys were all just standing there like lost puppies. Which was pretty amusing.

we also went to the bakery she was talking about and they had some off the best food I have ever had! maybe my new favorite food place.

luckaly no paparazzi bothered us so i was very happy about that. When we were done there we got back into the same cars we used to drive here and headed to central park. It was beautiful there the landscape was so cool. It was weird how it was in the middle of this huge city with building all around it.

"you're going to fall!" romeo shouted as riccardo and I were climbing the rocks, "Its so pretty here," I said looking at my surrounding amazed.

"it really is," he replied, "do you like the city or beach more?" he then questioned.

"see thats a hard one because I like the rush of the city but I like how you can just relax at the beach," i told him.

"Maybe we can visit LA, city and beach right next to each other mhm?" i smiled back at him still in aw at the beautiful scenery.

"c'mere," he signaled me over to take a seat next to him, he then pulled out his phone and took a picture of both of us, "wow i look so hot in that," he chuckled.

"and now im leaving bye," i dramatically said walking back down the rock, him getting up and following closely behind.

"did you like it up there?" gia asked, "yeah it was fun until riccardo started admiring a picture of himself," I annoyinging stated.

"I dont even know how I put up with him," i muttered and i knew they heard because they all let out a small chuckle.

we all walked back to the cars this time they finally let me ride with gia, so she and romeo were in the front while I hopped in the back.

The ride home we mostly just talked about how the weekend went and other things the city has to offer.

it was around 5 when we got back, we had stopped at place to eat so I wasn't really hungry. We all went outside. when it started getting dark I looked out at all the city light, snapping a picture on my phone.

Im planning on starting a photo wall in my room so I want as much pics as I can get. I already have a bunch from this weekend to its a good start. Im kinda dreading that we have to leave tomorrow because I will have to leave gia and romeo, and I will have to go back and life with the rest of my brothers.

Not that that is such a bad think but things with leo and mateo and pretty awkward and Im not really looking forward to it. Right now I just have to focus on packing and getting a good nights rest because I have to be all ready by 9 am.

And let me tell you I am not a morning person like at all. I have to set a few alarms or else I will just keep sleeping.

call me sleeping beauty.

just not a lot of beauty.

UNTOLD

"WHY DO YOU SEEM so nervous," aundre question as we were driving up the long driveway to get to our house, "please don't make it awkward between you and leo," he added.

"Im not nervous," I challenged.

"Yes you are," they all said at the same time, "oh and my boyfriend is coming over later so you will get to meet him," aundre smiled.

One thing that I don't get is why people care who people love, like its not even affecting them. Can't we just be happy that other people are happy?

"i can't wait to meet him," i beamed as we were pulling up to the house. I saw Mattia waiting at the door sitting on his phone typing away.

We all jumped out and as the boys grabbed the bags I ran up to him and pulled him into a bone crushing hug. He stiffent at first but then returned the hug.

"I missed you so much," he said causing me to look up at him, "I dont know how I survived with the two grouchiest people in the family," he chuckled.

I noticed that all my brothers have totally different personalties. Leo is very cold and intimidating and hold no emotion ever.

Metteo keeps his face into a cold position but every one and a while you can notice the happiness in his eyes. I feel like peoples eyes can show a lot about the emotion they feeling even if they dont show it on their face.

Mattia is the most caring person ever, he is protective and stern but always cracks jokes and can make everyone he is around happy. Thats one trait I wish I had, to just have my presents somewhere make someone day better.

Aundre is pretty confusing he has this bad boy look, but when you crack down his walls he is a big teddy bear. He has skater boy aesthetic but is a surfer boy which I think is funny. He always had baggy jeans on with an oversized shirt. Chains around his neck, rings, and his nails painted.

Riccardo is very quiet and closed of, he just makes me feel comfortable to be around. He tends to not care much about people think about him. He also loves to make jokes and is a compleat goofball.

Enzo where do I even start he is probably the weirdest person I have ever met, but not in a bad way. He made me feel so welcomed when I first came here and I think he is the first person I actually trusted. I feel like me and him have know each other our entire lives, but in reality I have only known him for a few months.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a plate was placed in front of me, "bone apple teath," Enzo joked.

wow very original.

Enzo, Mattia, and I were the only people in the kitchen. I didn't bother asking where leo and mateo where because if im honest I didn't really care. That might sound mean but they dont put effort in to show that the care so I won't either. So im just featuring their favor.

Anyways should they be the more mature one because they are the adults? like its not my job to make it right he started this shit.

I looked to the doorway and saw aundre walk in with a very handsome boy if I must say. He had chocolate brown skin, curly brown hair, and light green eyes.

"bella jaylen, jaylen bella," aundre introduces. Jaylen gave me a small wave and seemed pretty shy from the attention that he was getting.

"hi," i smiled, "Soooo how long have you been dating?"

"about one year," aundre answered which made Jaylen let out a small discrete blush, "how did you meet," I kept asking.

"School," aundre answered, "where going upstairs dont bother us," aundre demanded smirking.

"dont worry we dont," enzo stiffend, "dont want to be traumatized again," he said in a scared tone.

aundre rolled his eyes and he and jaylen walked out of the room, "so did you like walk in on them, like-

"I walked in on them giving each other-

"hey!" mattia yelled, "she's a child," i rolled my eyes.

"You guys act like im clueless, I probably know more than you think," i sasses.

"Do you know how babies are made?"

"uh yes? the banana demonstration taught me well," I said dramatically and walked to the fridge.

"oh god," mattia muttered. I grabbed a bag of fruit snacks and walked up to my room. It was currently raining which is my favorite. Something about rain just makes me feel to calm, I just imagine that the rain drops are all my worries, so they are all being dropped to the ground and forgotten.

one thing i thought about was my last self, she became immune to people making promises, and telling her it would be ok, because every time someone did that they dissapered.

left her alone to suffer, all on her own. but know matter how much she went through she never stoped fighting, even when she had nothing left, she didn't stop because part of her wondered what life still had for her.

Her dream was to raise a family and have someone who cared about her like her mom once did, but she never knew if she would ever be able to trust people. Everyone she trusted somehow got disconnected from her life.

People could tell her things would get better, but it felt like she was watching paint dry, she kept touching it to see if it got better, but every time she touched it her hand would stain.

but right now I wasn't that girl I once was, I made it, I pushed though, I didn't let him dictate what I did the rest of my life. I was free, free to live my life, free to do what I wanted, free from the terrors or my past, free from my father.

UNTOLD

lots of love😘

(1957 words in the chapter👩‍🍼)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.2K 44
When Constance Desjardins decides to take her ambitions to the next level by trying out for the Opera Populaire's ballet, she learns of an Opera Ghos...
72.1K 2.4K 77
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...
12.4K 294 27
13 years ago, 4 year old Valentina Russo was kidnapped from her family sending spiralling as they search the whole world for her. One day, Alexander...
267K 5K 41
"You don't know me." "Yes, I do. And this is not you." "You don't know me well enough to know if this is me or not." "You're an angel...our angel" "T...