My Secret Marriage

By theenormoussea

Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecuriti... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Author's note
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
Chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
New book

chapter 82

17.8K 816 15
By theenormoussea

Siddharth's pov:

After we moved in to our new home,to be precise after our 20 questions game be both shared our thoughts about marriage.

I shared my thoughts about how I never thought I would marry and all......and she told about what she expects from the marriage.

After listening to her I came to the conclusion that Sadhvi is a compassionate and caring person.

She is very kind hearted and even never backs out to compromise few things for others. I liked that quality very much......because these days in the name of modern thinking,gender equality and all every individual are very adamant about their desicions and thinks about themselves.

I do not say that it is a bad quality.....but we are humans.
There needs a few sacrifices when we want to live with our loved ones happily.
Or may be I am an old school guy.

But I think in every relation the sacrifices are made....not necessarily it should be a female,even males should do that.

I knew that we will never divorce eachother from the start.
But now I am sure that we can stay happily with each other.

She is a homely girl.......I like it very much. She gives importance to the friends she made and also our families.

Now a days even mom is scolding me that  Sadhvi is becoming her daughter and looking like I am her son in law as I don't call her regularly.

I am more of a closed person......I respect my family and all but I don't feel comfortable sharing my thoughts with all usually.
Honestly Adarsh is the closest person to me.
May be Sadhvi will become the one in few months may be?

As Adarsh is not close with his parents he stayed most of the time with me.......we are more like brothers......willing to share each and every burden with each other.

She seems to be very good in organising things......now this apartment looks like a home to me.

Even she is doing every work singlehandedly......
I told her that I wanted to hire a househelp but she declined.......she says she doesn't like outsiders intruding our private space.

So she was the one cooking and doing all the stuff.

So I brought almost all the machines available on the market as it minimises her burden.

I didn't expected her to be a good cook.......but she is doing well.
May be not excellent,but like homefood.
Which gives a great satisfaction.

I have decided to provide her of everything......I will make sure she has everything she needs.

Now I am thankful for all the part-time works I did from my teenage.
I earned a lot during the college time.
For my daily needs and my college fees working in restaurant and coffee shops helped.......during holidays I worked as a freelancer in my dad's office which provided me a good salary.Now all that things are coming to use.

I don't like asking money to my dad so I used most of my savings to buy the apartment and all the appliances.
But I think I should not worry much, as I still have some savings.....which may last for 3-4 months and now that I am an intern,I get stypend from the government which can cover our expenses.

I just need to complete my internship and Pg......I have to study well,only then we can have a secured future without any worries.

With all these thoughts I fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
I woke up in the middle of the night as I felt someone wound something around my waist.

I opened my eyes only to see Sadhvi hugging me tightly by my waist......and her legs were on mine.

She looks so peaceful while sleeping.....how cute....
I admired her for few minutes and adjusted my sleep position without removing her hold on me.
I closed my eyes.... slowly drifting into sleep.
.
.
.
I woke up as I felt someone shaking my arms.
It was Sadhvi.....
She seems to have her shower and got ready for college too.

I immediately woke up as I have to go to hospital too.

After that I got dressed into my formal clothes.We ate our breakfast and left for college.

And then was my work.....

I was posted for emergency medicine in the internship.......
They provided me an option to opt out and select between gynecology and orthopaedics.
But EM fascinated me a lot......Iean it is fun right....saving lives of a critical patients.

Honestly I have thought to do internship in emergency medicine too once.
But then CARDIOLOGY grabbed my attention.......I have decided then and there that I would become a cardiologist.

Anyways......work in EM is quite tough as we have to be on duty most of the times.

Pgs just check the patients and do few tough procedures where we have to see and learn from them.
And in other times......we have to do all the primary treatment and sutures.....
They will just do surgeries and we assist them in that.

Me , Adarsh , Tina ,Ria and Rudra were a team here.
We are under Dr.Nishant Srivatsav.
He is a 34 year well knowned  and a very talented doctor.
His specialisation is in Emergency medicine.

In all our internship we have to follow his orders and learn from him......it is like he is our team's head.

As much as I admire his talent, he is too  arrogant and a working machine.
He also expects us to work without any rest.

Even I like to work but I prefer to have some 'Me' time.
But the fate is not on our sides....as we have a Monster with us.
That's right.....interns here call Dr.Nishant as a Monster......who never gets tired.

I wonder how his wife is bearing him.....I mean he seems too difficult to get along with.

Like that almost one month passed by very quickly.....
Nothing special happened in that month.
Daily we will have our breakfast together travel together and in the evenings we go home with each other.
After dinner we talk for sometime before going to bed.

This was our schedule for the whole month.

But now the situation changed.......

One day Dr.Nishant called all our team members for a meeting.

And the conclusion to the meeting is we have to come to the EM ward before 8:30 and stay here upto 9 at the night.

We all were shocked to listen that timings.....I mean we get tired right?

We daily come her almost at 9:30 and leave by 5 - 6  in evening

This will be so tough.....

But we can't back answer him so we all just nodded to it.

From that day we were coming early and going late.

Going late means he said upto 9 but completing all the work assigned takes 10 or sometimes more than that.

It not that we are complaining or something because we are learning a lot from it.
Sometimes doctors have to sacrifice their personal life for their professional life.
I do agree to it.

As I have to stay here until it's late Sadhvi goes home by cab everyday.

When I go home at almost 10 everyday she will be at the verge of sleeping or already slept.
So we are not even getting time to have some casual talks.

But it will be for only few months after that it will all be fine.

All I can do is hope she understands my work burden and doesn't have any problem with it.

I mean she may feel lonely......
I even asked Priya to move in with us......but she came up with many reasons that I couldn't force her.

These days I am not even getting enough time to sleep.

What I like most in the day is the mornings.......where I woke up cuddling my wife.

She really hugs me very tightly not that I complain.....I like it too.

Without disturbing her I go to gym and do my daily workouts.....after that hospital and than come home and sleep.

This became my schedule for the another month.

As usually I came late today.
It was almost 11 as we had a cardiac arrest patient.....I assisted Dr.Nishant for the surgery.

I was hell tired with all the work.

As soon as I reached home I crashed on the sofa....massaging my brows.

After sometime I decided to go to sleep but then I saw Sadhvi standing there.
She was in a red saree......
In other times I would have admired her beauty till the end of universe.....but right now I am at the verge of collapsing.

I just asked why she was not slept till now.....but then I said good night without waiting for her.

I thought I would talk to her morning.

I changed into my t-shirt and shorts and slept.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't know why but I keep feeling like Sadhvi is upset.....or angry with me.

I didn't do anything to make her upset....then why is she like this.

She didn't speak a word with me from morning, even while going to college she says bye daily.....but now without even turning around she left.

But I do not have much time to think as I am already late today.....it was almost 9.

So I parked my car and went to the EM ward.

As soon as I entered.....I heard a notification sound. I opened and saw that it was our 5 membered what's app group.
Dr.Nishant was there too.He messaged or more like informed us to assist another doctor for a surgery today as he has another work.

So I directly went to the operation theatre wearing my surgical apron and mask.

****
Heya guys......I have decided that I will update daily from today onwards......I won't disappoint you this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 3.1K 38
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
1.4M 50.1K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
625K 42.6K 72
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...
632K 22.6K 52
" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his harsh voice. Tears formed in my eyes " Fo...