Game Of Survival | Yang Jungw...

By ohmanholysheet_

"I'd never thought a girl would join our team. But I'm glad it was you." In where the secret 8th member of E... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Long Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter again???
Description New Book
New Book Prologue
Hehe
New book????

71

11.4K 485 690
By ohmanholysheet_

Will y'all hate me if I have a small break again..??

I have a small writers block.

I know what I have to do, but they'd only work with time skips since I don't know what unnecessary shit to write in between that.

Are you guys okay with that?

I'll try and post the next chapter which isn't even written yet as soon as I can.

I'm sorry :(

Lilia's POV

I really need to pee.

My eyes flutter open as my bladder feels like exploding, but im met with a head of blonde hair in front of me.

I nearly scream my lungs out, but when I feel familiar arms wrapped around me from behind, I calm down.

I lift my head up a bit and see Niki beside me on my left, then seeing a Sunoo in his arms. I mentally awe at them before moving around slightly, looking at a sleeping Jungwon.

I carefully unwrap my arms from him, getting off the bed slowly and walking to the bathroom, nearly screaming as I see Jake and Sunghoon cuddled on the couch and sleeping, with a Heeseung and Jay on some billows and blankets on the floor.

When did they get in here the fuck?

Did I really sleep through them breaking in and just falling asleep?

I walk to the bathroom, doing my business before coming out again, carefully crawling back onto the bed in between Niki and Jungwon.

I look up at Jungwon as I face him, taking in his features.

Without realising, I lean forward towards his face, placing my lips on the skin of his cheek. I stay for a couple seconds before moving away, taking the hair that fell on his eyes and brushing them off.

I can see his lips curve up into a smile, my eyes widen. His eyes open as he looks as me and I quickly look down, burying my head in his chest and pretending to sleep, knowing damn well he knew I was awake.

He doesn't say anything, but I feel his arms wrap around me and pull me closer, pushing his feet between mine, our legs now tangled before he slightly runs his fingers through my hair.

Slowly but surely, I take my left arm, sliding it over so I could cuddle up to him, basically hugging him.

Nothing was said, so I fell asleep, feeling the embrace I missed for so long.

_____________________________

I'm mixing the crepe batter as I see Ni-ki walk over to me with a yawn.

"Good morning." I chuckle, he nods a bit while yawning again. "When did you guys get here though? I nearly had a heart attack?" I ask him quietly and he looks at the wall for a second before smiling.

"We went home after promotions but none of us could sleep. Next thing we knew, minjun hyung drove the 8 seater car for us and brought all of us here." Niki slightly laughs, ruffling his hair.

"I see you and Sunoo like to cuddle a lot." I smirk and watch as his face grows red. "I see you and Jungwon like to do the same. I took a picture of it earlier and then fell back asleep." He pokes his tongue out and I widen my eyes.

"Why take a photo of that?"

"Because I had a feeling you would wake up before all of us again and no one else could see it." He shrugs and I hear more footsteps come in.

I see a confused Sunoo look at Niki before looking around. "You're awake?" Niki looks at Sunoo weirdly, as he would normally wake up around the last of people.

"It got cold when you woke up." He mumbles while scratching his head and I look up at the two with a grin. "Can y'all date already or something." I tell them and Sunoo scoffs at me.

"We should be saying that to you and Jungwon lady." He fires back as I mix the water in the batter.

I ignore the two as I take another bowl and put a sifter on the bowl, the batter going through it as I mix it.

"Why are you sifting pancake batter..?" Sunoo asks and I chuckle. "It's crepe batter. It needs to be thin and have no clumps, it's why you add water to it." I tell them while taking a metal spoon and pressing the batter against the sifter.

"What time do you have to leave?" I ask while turning the stove on, waiting for the flat pan to heat up. "At 2pm." Niki answers and I nod, looking at the google home display on the side and seeing the time say 9:40.

As I start to cook the batter, more members wake up, until all of them are awake and waiting.

"Y'all wanna see Julia cuddling?"

My eyes widen as I flip the crepe, looking back at Niki. Jungwon shrugs and walks away from them as they crowd around Niki's phone, weirdly screaming at us.

"Do you need help?" Jungwon asks and I look around. "You can cut these." I tell him while giving him the strawberries.

"We need to send this to the groupchat."

Both Jungwon and I look back at the group of boys.

Before any of us could say anything we hear a notification from my phone.

Jungwon goes to grab it and we look at the message.

"Goodmoring."

I look up at the guys and they all start laughing their asses off. "Y'all aren't getting any crepes." I tell them while turning around to flip the crepe over.

____________________________

I sit in my bed, it's soon night again.

I look at the door as if I'm expecting something but I know I shouldn't be. I sigh once more, getting off my bed and going to my bag.

I go to the very bottom of it and feel a type of thread. I grab it, pulling it out and looking at it.

The bracelet Niki gave me when I first met them.

We weren't able to wear it often, as we always had to take it off for different things, so we agreed to keep it somewhere safe for memory.

I guess we forgot about them.

I remember fans seeing the bracelets and guessing that they were our team bracelets when Enhypen&Hi came out, but as we stopped wearing them, they had stopped talking about them.

I wasn't going to do any promotions so I shrug, putting the bracelet on and pulling the strings to tighten it.

I put my hair in a bun and take my phone, walking to the living room and taking my IPad from the couch.

I sit down on the floor in front of the couch, using the cover of my iPad to stand it up in front of me and start a live.

I was in some leggings and a shirt but I didn't care, they've seen worse on Enhypen&Hi. I join in from my phone and look at the comments as the Live starts.

"Woah where is this?" People start to comment, noticing the unfamiliar background.

"Hi guys, I haven't done a Vlive in a while." I say, knowing I've only done recent Instagram lives and not everyone can access or get Instagram.

I get heaps more questions about where I am so I don't ignore it. "I'm at home." I answer, thinking they would let it go.

"That's not enhypen's dorm tho.. is it?"

"This isn't Enhypen's dorm, it's mine..?"

I should've shut up.

"Anyways I can sleep, what should I do to sleep." I smile at the camera before looking down at the comments.

"Cuddle with members lol-"

They're not here.

"Listen to music."

I look at my laptop on my desk and nearly groan. "I'll be right back."

I leave to get my laptop before coming back, going on my Spotify to find music.

"What songs should I listen to? It could be in any language." I smile, before repeating myself in english.

"Giveon Take Time album."

I start to grin.

"I love Giveon, his music is so good I swear. And in that specific Take Time album my favourites keep switching from Favourite Mistake, This Ain't Love, Heartbreak Anniversary, Like I Want You, The Beach, World We Created and Vanish." I list the songs and then laugh at the comments.

"Isn't that all the songs in the album..?"

"Yes it is, my favourite song is basically the whole album." I chuckle before clicking on favourite mistake.

"Are you on your way? Are you coming soon to me? No parking in LA, so ima send an Uber to your place."

I start to sing, looking at the live.

"Is my secret safe? Safe with just you and me. We can't leave a trace, this is my favourite mistake."

"Ohh, look in my eyes, can you find the lies? Do you feel alive? Look in my eyes, can you find the lies? Do you feel alive? Look in my eyes.."

"We both know it's wrong, but you're still coming over, even when you're gone, the feelin just grows stronger. Should leave it alone, but you're still getting closer."

"We both know it's wrong, can't keep this for long, while it's going on, I'll put it in a song."

I look at my phone and read the comments, a lot of compliments and.. pickup lines?

"Oh so sorry I got lost, can I please have directions to your heart?"

(Ngl said this to my therapist Chris the other night, (months ago) and he looked away. I'm hurt)

I start to burst out in fits of laughter, smiling at my phone. "Are we on Bang Chan's live right now? Is this what it feels like Chris?" I ask the camera before laughing again.

I hear a knock on my door and my eyes widen.

If I die at least the live see's me and has proof right-?

Oh what the hell just answer the door.

"I'll be right back." I smile before standing up. I can tell they can see me go towards the door as the camera gives them a view of it behind the couch.

I open the door slightly before it's pushed open, arms wrapping around me and swaying me from side to side.

I immediately recognise the embrace and smile, hugging him back. "What are you doing here..?" I ask and he shrugs. "I missed you. And you left these at my dorm." He says, looking down at the bag before taking a Ballet Shoes box out of it.

"Oh my thank you."

"Yeah if Taehyung Hyung ever finds out his precious cousin forgot about his debut gift to you." He chuckles and I widen my eyes.

I look back at the Live and his eyes follow mine.

Instead of shock on his face he just grins. "Damn I exposed you didn't I? Whoops!" He smiles and skips towards the couch.. literally.

I close the door and lock it before going to the couch and sitting beside him.

"Ooh let me read an English comment, I've been getting way better lately." Jungwon smiles at me and I nod, giving him my phone that was still on the live.

"Something... about Lilia singing.. favourite.. mistake and Jungwon.. suddenly coming in.. makes me sus..?" Jungwon reads out and I widen my eyes.

"Guys, do you even know the meaning behind the song?"

I slightly shake my head at the camera and Jungwon looks at the comments. "They all say yes." He pouts slightly and I widen my eyes.

"Guys, I am a child."

"Aren't.. you adult?" Jungwon says and I glare at him.

I lean up to his ear and start to whisper something.

"The song I just sung was talking about people visiting each other when they weren't allowed to like hooking up and all that and they're saying you and I are doing that."

His face suddenly turns to mine and our noses are nearly touching.

My eyes widen at our close proximity and my eyes automatically look down at his lips.

I quickly move back, taking the phone out of his hands.

"Anyways.."

Ha-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5K 54
"What are good wings without the courage to fly?" "I'll risk it all for you." Enhypen's Ni-ki Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------- Feel fre...
15.1K 1.4K 25
❝ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ. ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.❞ It all started when Y/N stayed at her uncle and aunt's house near the forest. At first she was afraid of the...
235K 6.3K 96
"BAE YOUNGWON!" Who knew that this is what life had in store for her? She never thought that she would debut at all, what's more to debut in a boy g...
921K 27.9K 38
Park Soojin is scouted to join the survival show I-LAND Season 2. However things spark into chaos when jealousy and rivalry stir among the applicants...